176 Reviews for 2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Bilingual (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)

Pastor Carlos was a pleasure to work with, right from our first meeting. We both felt comfortable with him, he was genuine and warm and was the perfect choice to bring us together was husband and wife! We customized our ceremony to be exactly what we both wanted, and it was perfect! Nothing but good things to say, he was a perfect fit for us. Thank you Pastor Carlos!!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Carlos was excellent! Very professional and relatable at same time. Great guide through the ceremony and he makes

Profile Picture Jonathan, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious, No Denomination

Pastor Carlos is wonderful! He is so helpful and provides you with resources for every detail of your wedding through filing the license for you after the ceremony. His knowledge and professionalism was invaluable to us!

Profile Picture Christine, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Carlos did a great job for our son and daughter-in-love's wedding. I highly recommend using him for weddings!

Profile Picture Diana, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Carlos did absolutely amazing work with us from start to finish. From meeting with us to discuss our ideas, to providing insight about how to make those ideas even better, to performing an unforgettable custom ceremony, he was professional, friendly, flexible, and one step ahead in every moment! There is nothing we would change and no one we would recommend with higher compliments than Pastor Carlos. It was great to hear so many of our guests tell us what a wonderful officiant we had. In fact, four soon to be married couples at our wedding have planned to have him as their wedding officiant as well. Another great thing about Pastor Carlos is his knowledge of other vendors (photographers, venues, caterers, etc.), and his joyful attitude (not to mention his sense of humor); both of which take a lot of the stress of planning a wedding away. We are so thankful to have had such an incredible experience thanks to Pastor Carlos!

Photos
Profile Picture Olivia, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination

Pastor Carlos was amazing! He was the first officiant we met with and we immediately knew he was the one we wanted to officiate our wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure he had pronunciations of names correct, and that everyone knew where they had to be. We were never stressed because we knew he had us in good hands! He seemed to genuinely care about our relationship, and we found the pre-marriage counseling he offered to be extremely helpful! I'd recommend it to anyone considering it!

Profile Picture Jason, 12/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We're so happy that we chose Pastor Carlos to be a part of our wedding. Pastor Carlos was very thorough with explaining all of our options and helped us put together an amazing ceremony that catered to our families, which included a rose ceremony for our mothers, as well as a Blessing of the Hands. Before the ceremony, I even asked Pastor Carlos to say a prayer with me to help calm my nerves. I definitely recommend Pastor Carlos to be a part of your special day!

Profile Picture Liezel, 11/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed

Pastor Carlos did a tremendous ceremony for me and my wife. We watched many videos of different officiants during our decision making process and we really liked the sincerity he brought to the table so we went with him. He spoke well, was incredibly sincere, and performed the exact type of ceremony we were looking for. We didn't meet him until the day of our wedding but he was very friendly and as soon as we met him it felt like we had already known him for a while. He is very nice and radiates positive energy. Leading up to our wedding day we had several questions about the ceremony and vows and he was very helpful in answering all of our questions promptly. I highly recommend him to anyone! We can't wait to see our wedding day on video.

Profile Picture Chad, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I are from the UK and recently got married in La Jolla, California. We were recommended Pastor Carlos and he helped make our special day absolutely perfect. We weren't able to physically meet Pastor Carlos until the day of the wedding however Pastor Carlos made himself available using Skype / Facetime whenever we needed to speak with him and promptly replying to emails. He offered us fantastic advice and options for the theme of the ceremony but also accommodated some British traditions, taking all the stress of the ceremony away from us.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and if we could do it again we wouldn't change a thing! Massive thanks to Pastor Carlos.

Profile Picture Sam, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Carlos was everything we could have wished for. He did such an outstanding job. His personality is so awesome. He is serious but has a sense of humor about him!

Profile Picture Wendi, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Carlos is a gem. My favorite aspect of the entire experience was being able to customize our ceremony. From vows, music to scripture, our ceremony was beyond our wildest expectations. Thank you Pastor Carlos.

Profile Picture Cisco, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I are grateful to have found Pastor Carlos for our wedding. Carlos worked with us to create a ceremony that felt authentic and meaningful to us; providing plenty of options and jumping-off points, we were able to have our perfect wedding and a moment neither my husband or I will ever forget. Thanks, Pastor Carlos!

Profile Picture Jade, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment we met with him after the first (free) initial consultation, my wife and I both felt he would be the perfect officiant for our ceremony.

Having done some premarital financial counseling but nothing in regards to the actual "relationship" we met with Pastor Carlos, who through the Prepare & Enrich program critically analyzed our relationship. With a long and successful marriage himself, I can't really put a value on the outside and professional overview he offered on our relationship. It's help my wife and I understand each other immensely more and I know with continued work our relationship will only get better.

In the months leading up to the wedding, his service allows you to fully customize the ceremony for your needs and really helped us integrate our own vows, while avoiding any wedding faux pas (I was completely nervous at the alter and could not remember that I was supposed to hug my mother in-law when my bride was passed off to me, Pastor Carlos gave me a slight unnoticed nudge to remind me, thank you again!).

Long story short, he had our back from the moment we met and helped make our wedding a flawless event.

So thank you again Pastor Carlos and 2wed4life! You offer a one of kind service and experience and my wife and I were truly glad to have you there as part of our special day!

Profile Picture Nickademus, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Having Pastor Carlos officiate our wedding was a true blessing. He is a true a professional at what he does, from the beginning stages of planning all the way to the day of the wedding. If we had any questions throughout the process he was always there with an answer. He made it easy for my wife and I not to be worried or stressed on our special day and we can’t thank him enough for that. I highly recommend Pastor Carlos and his services for your special day, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Matt, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pasture Carlos was thourough and helpful with us while planning our perfect ceremony. He knew our venue and helped with ceremony logistics. He has a binder with all possible combinations of blessings, poems etc and you get to pick and choose what you want said and when. Really wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Tori, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We decided to have a catholic pastor to officiate our wedding ceremony. Of the few we contacted, most are quite reluctant because I am not a catholic, and most are way too serious, asking us to complete a comprehensive questionnaire to determine how "devoted" we are to Catholic Church. We just wanted to incorporate some catholic elements to reflect my wife's background and be respectful to her large family. Pastor Carlos was very easy to work with. He was not strict when it comes to religious background. From the first meeting to the final rehearsal he was always very personable. He gave us comprehensive guidelines in printouts, detailing each steps of the ceremony and giving us options for each steps, which removes a lot of stress from us. More importantly, Pastor Carlos understands and is able to facilitate wedding traditions from many other cultures. I was not prepared to have someone who could incorporate some asian elements into the ceremony. Pastor Carlos actually suggested that we have a tea ceremony to reflect my background. We were also pleasantly surprised that Pastor Carlos not only guided my wife's parents, who are not familiar with asian culture, through a tea ceremony but also provided background information for all our guests on this tradition. Overall, we would highly recommend Pastor Carlos for his service.

Profile Picture Sihao, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Carlos was a delight to work with. He organized our own disney themed ceremony which was perfect and did a great job with our non denominational request. He had so many great ideas and was helpful in organizing what we needed efficiently and the day of was sooo much fun he made out ceremony so special;)
I would highly recommend his services ;)
We also did premarital counseling session which helped us explore ourselves and he made it very relaxing and welcoming
We couldn't be happier;)

Profile Picture Heather, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination, Non-religious

Carlos is so amazing! My now husband and I planned this destination wedding in Temecula, California from New York. Carlos was so quick to respond with all of our questions during the planning process. We never met Carlos before wedding day, but it certainly felt like we already knew him. He ran through the whole ceremony from beginning to end via phone and that was so reassuring to know what to expect. Jeffrey my husband, is so nervous to speak in front of people and Carlos prepped him before the ceremony and calmed his nerves. He implemented so many beautiful and meaningful words to our ceremony as well as tying in things that were important to my husband and I. He worked with us to add or remove things from the ceremony. He gives you the freedom to create whatever you wanted. If you want traditional, he'll help you, if you want the furthest thing from traditional, he's there for you. THANK YOU FOR THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS CARLOS! YOU ARE GREAT. LOVE MELISSA & JEFFREY

Profile Picture MELISSA, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where do I even begin! Pastor Carlos married my husband and I and we could not have picked anyone better! Pastor Carlos was truly amazing and made our ceremony feel very special. He was easy to contact and easy to communicate with. We wanted to include a lei ceremony and we were pleased we added that. All of our guests were pleased with our ceremony and loved how everything went so smoothly. It was so amazing I cried saying my entire vows!!!! Thank you Pastor Carlos, you are so amazing and we loved having you there celebrating our big day! We highly recommend! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kacie, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carlos put all our nerves at ease. We knew exactly what to expect, each step of the way..
He met with us for premarital counseling, and brought up many points throughout the session that i never would have realized were so important to think about in order to have a lasting relationship... I recommend this to all. He was always on time, and left us stress free. Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Carlos took everything we invisioned for our ceremony and brought it to life. He incorporated so many personal touches on every aspect of our ceremony and quite honestly it was the best part of our wedding day. Not only did he give us the ceremony I had dreamed of but we also utilized the couples counseling course before hands which gave us so many tools that we have utilized ever since. We not only would recommend him for your ceremony but as a pastor to guide you in the decisions leading up to your wedding as well! Thank you so much Pastor Carlos, it was an absolute blessing to have had you be apart of our big day!

Profile Picture Patrice, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carlos is the best! My wife and I were so happy to have him apart of our ceremony. His hard work, dedication, and attention to detail made our day truly special. Take the premarital counseling course! It will challenge you to grow with your significant other and identify areas that need work. We can't thank him enough for all he did!

Profile Picture Marshall, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Carlos was phenomenal starting from the very beginning. He helped my new wife and I have the wedding ceremony of our dreams. Pastor Carlos was extremely professional, and responsive. I would definitely suggest his to anyone wanting to get married in the San Diego area.

Profile Picture Matthew, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Carlos was very helpful when we were designing our ceremony. We could not have been happier with how it turned out.

Profile Picture Shianne, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews