9 Reviews for 2Sweet Photography

8 2Sweet Photography Reviews

Thanks QQ been a part of my Wedding on 2013. 03. 30 and I was very appreciated! I love QQ!

Profile Picture User3397340, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Irene Huang is a very easy going, professional, and extremely creative wedding photographer. She doesn't speak that much, but she was constantly shooting at our big day and sometimes, you would find her in an unexpected spot to get the shot. Irene captured lots of dealts which we didn't even recognized at the day. Moreover, when we received the disk, the package was fine designed.

Irene was absolutely fantastic and we adore the photos we received! Every time I look through them I immediately remember exactly how I was feeling at that point in time. For that I am ever grateful. She is the best!

Profile Picture Simon, 1/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was wonderful to have 2sweet for taking care of wedding photos! In face we also used 2sweet for our baby's photo shoot!! The photos are great and 2sweet always arrange the photos wz story telling concept! Their service is totally worth its price! Would recommend 2sweet to all my friends when they need a professional photographer for their special events!!!

Profile Picture User3392599, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Irene is very professional and hard-working. The photos she took for us had exceeded our expectation. When we look at the photos, the story they tell is so vivid that we feel so amazed how photos can express as much as a movie. We were so satisfied by her work that we asked her to shoot for us again when I was pregnant. I would highly recommend Irene to my family and friends.

Profile Picture Sara, 3/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Irene was the best! She had lots of great ideas and put us at ease on the day of the photo shoot. We had a busy schedule - wedding ceremony at one location in the morning and visiting three scenic spots in the afternoon, and she was there the whole time with a pleasant attitude and enjoyed the most important day of our lives with us.

The photos turned out amazing. We loved the all the shots and the quality of the photos were great. She also made a set of photo cards for us that consist of select shots organized in chronological order. The set tells the story of our wedding day and it was just beautifully made.

I would highly recommend Irene to anyone!

Profile Picture User3415153, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best photos I ever have. The photographor was professional, responsive, and caught the best and the most precious moments in my life. All my friends gave praise after seeing the photos. I will recommend 2sweet Photography to anyone!

Profile Picture Mavis, 6/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Irene as our photographer at our wedding. I was so touched by her photos when I first saw them! She captured almost every moment that I would not want to forget for the rest of my life.

Looking at the album that Irene had made for us is like watching a beautiful love story and the story line in the album beautifully illustrated our wedding day from the beginning to a happily ever after ending.

I'd like to thank her for all the work that she has done for us and I would definitely recommend Irene!

Profile Picture Silvie, 4/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tina and Joseph were our Photographers from 2Sweet. Tina is very charming, friendly, professional, and she pays attention to details and captured a lot of great shots. Joseph was very patient with our large and loud family groups. :) The photo booth we had at our reception was a blast! Some of our guests told us that this was the best reception they have attended. Even our parents were encouraged to take some silly pictures, and they were hilariously fun! We enjoyed it the most seeing everyone had a great time at our wedding and reception, and loved it when we saw that Tina has captured them. Those are precious memories and pictures that will be shared for many family holidays to come.

Profile Picture Heidi, 1/2/10, 5 Reviews