17 Reviews for 2Plus2 Band

17 2Plus2 Band Reviews

2Plus2 Band is hands down the best band around. My daughters wedding was awesome. The Band played the best music and everyone was engaged had a blast and everyone complamented us on choosing them.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Months later, I still receive compliments about 2plus2 band! They truly made my reception amazing! They are extremely affordable, flexible, and play a variety of music that every guest will enjoy. They even provide DJ and emcee services at no extra charge! These guys were AWESOME!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

2Plus2 played our wedding and we were very pleased with their performance. They prepared all the music we aked them to and everyone danced and enjoyed themselves very much. I would not hesitate to recommend this band to anyone.

Profile Picture User2808015, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The 2Plus2 Band just contacted me about writing a review on this website and I was happy to do it. They were perfect for our wedding. They played a variety of music for everyone. From young to old everybody is still talking about how good the band was at our reception. The DJ and emcee anouncements were also excellent and very professional. The musicians in this band are also top shelf. Overall, great job and good value! I recommend them.

Profile Picture Harold, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

The one word that comes to mind is WOW! This band is wonderful! I'm happy to write a review for Vernon Holloman and the 2Plus2 Band. Vernon was very easy to work with and helped us with song selections, bridal party announcements, and even gave us some good advise on our reception timeline and schedule. They played something for everyone and we all danced the whole time. Their price was reasonable also. My cousin is getting married next year and is hiring them for her wedding also. I'd recommend the 2Plus2 Band to anyone!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

The 2Plus2 Band played our reception in April 2012 in Richmond. They were fantastic. I agree with all the other comments on this site about this band. These guys are great. Even still my friends and family are still talking about how good the band was. We had good communication long before the date and all the music was superb. When they asked, I was eager to write a review for them. I recommend this band for any function you may have.

Profile Picture Ryani, 4/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

2 plus 2 was an amazing band. All my guest raved about how good the band was. There was never a dull moment on my dance floor. The music they played pleased all the guest that came from different age groups. Vern was extremely easy and professional to work with. Their prices are so affordable and I would suggest them to anyone! They do an A+++++ job!~!

Profile Picture ASHLEY, 6/10/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We just got your press release! Congratulations you guys on the 2010 Bride's Choice Award. You deserve it. We heard you at a wedding in the Richmond area and we had a great time dancing and partying. The whole reception was excellent and 2P2 was the finishing touch. We are going to hire you for our wedding and we have told all our friends about you. Congrats again!

Profile Picture Gary, 9/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Band

YES! Congratulations on your Bride's Choice Award. I also heard this band at Manhattans in City Center. A good band for any event. My girlfriend and I are planning a wedding in 2011. We plan on hiring the 2Plus2 Band.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Band

My wife and I heard this band in Willimasburg, VA at a wedding reception. We had a wonderful time and so did everyone else. This band is tight and solid. I'm a musician also and I appreciate a good band when I hear it. These guys know what they're doing, they get it. Good song selection, well balanced sound. I don't think you can go wrong with this band.

Profile Picture Lawrence, 9/12/09, 1 Review
Category: Band

The 2Plus2 Band performed recently at our wedding in Duck, NC on the Outer Banks. We were very pleased with this band. They prepared the music we asked for and kept the dance floor full throughout the entire reception. Everyone commented on what a great band they were. They also handled all of the announcements and introduction of the birdal party and did a very professional job.
I would not hesitate to recommend this band to others planning their wedding.

Profile Picture Cathy, 9/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Band

I have heard this band on several occasions in a club, at a recent wedding reception and at a private holiday party. They are consistently a great band. Strong players and singers. They also do a great job at balancing the sound to fit the room. Not all bands get that. I'm planning on booking this band myself for an event next year.

Profile Picture Carol, 6/20/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We heard this band at a friends wedding in the Spring of '09. We were very impressed. We are planning on hiring them for our wedding in September '10. Great band. Excellent value in entertainment.

Profile Picture Greg, 5/23/09, 1 Review
Category: Band

I heard this band at Manhattans in Newport News, VA two years ago. I was impresed then and even more impressed to learn of their 2010 Bride's Choice Award. Congratulations 2P2! Play On!

Profile Picture Lee, 4/25/09, 1 Review
Category: Band

Just received your press release. Congrats on your Bride's Choice award. We heard you at Manhattan's at City Center. Great Band.

Profile Picture Doris, 3/14/09, 1 Review
Category: Band

2Plus2 played at out wedding reception in Williamsburg, VA in October of 2008. They contacted us to write this review and my husband and I were delighted to do so. These guys made the party happen. Everyone danced and had a great time. The variety of music they played offered something for everyone from young to old. Book this band and you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Sherry, 10/25/08, 1 Review
Category: Band

We just heard this band at a recent Christmas party. OMG! they played everything, the new stuff, the old stuff and everything else. Everybody danced. The floor was filled all night. Nobody wanted to go home. Book these guys.

Profile Picture Todd, 7/5/08, 1 Review