2MuZe Reviews

7 | Orlando, FL

7 Reviews for 2MuZe

A · Married on 11/25/2017

Because 2MuZe my daughter’s wedding was perfect. 2MuZe had class and was very professional at all times. She was very patient with my daughter all throughout the process. Excellent job!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Tanisha · Married on 08/05/2017

Nitasha was a pleasure to work with. Very flexible dependable and loving. My entire wedding party and family feel in love with her work and professionalism. Would recommend her for your big day. She will you the bride first and calm. All smiles over here.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Rochelle · Married on 11/14/2015

I was very pleased how well she listen to what I wanted I made my vision come true with a twist of her own she is very professional and was good at keeping me updated on what she was doing she took my breath away when I saw the decor, she's very good at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/19/2015

I love how she adds her own personal details so that no one else will have your look. She is very creative and professional. She was my life saver whenever I was on the verge of freaking out (LOL). I highly recommend her services for any event and plan to use her again for my future baby shower!

Sent on 11/17/2015

I searched for many event planners before I finally came across 2MuZeLLC and they were definitely worth the wait! 2MuZeLLC was able to surpass the expectations I had for my event all while doing so at a reasonable rate! What set this vendor apart was their creative ability to tailor and hand customize many event items. Customer satisfaction is definitely their priority and believe me, you will be impressed! I would definitely recommend them for any event! They have made a lifetime customer out of me!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Teresa · Married on 11/07/2014

Nitasha is a very professional person that has great ideas. She designed my toasting glasses which I displayed at my cake table. Nitasha also created a sign for my son to wear which said "Daddy here comes mommy." If I hadn't had a party planner I would have definitely hired her.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Breanna · Married on 11/25/2017

I had a great experience! Nitasha is a extremely kind and understanding person.

Sent on 11/27/2017