2j Photography Reviews

4 | Pottstown, PA

4 Reviews for 2j Photography

Allison · Married on 09/06/2014

Joanna showed up EARLY to photography our wedding, and took the most amazing photos. I cannot believe how affordable she was for the quality of service she provided. Not to mention the NEXT DAY she was sending me photos from our big day!! She sent both online photos, made us a CD of all images AND is doing a 25 image book for us! I HIGHLY recommend 2J Photography for your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed! She captured our big day BEAUTIFULLY!.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Ty · Married on 05/17/2014

2j photography is very professional and reliable. The photos that are taken are exceptional and really capture the moment! I recommend 2j photography for any event!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Tim · event on: 02/08/2014

Joanna is fantastic! A great photographer and great to deal with. I have hired her for several events at Crossfit Lancaster and will continue to call her first for everything we do.

Sent on 09/17/2014

I have worked with 2j Photography on a number of different projects inclucding my wedding. Their service is reliable, professional and they worked with you to make sure your vision comes to life. I ve referred 2j Photography to number of my colleagues and friends.

Sent on 09/19/2014