27 Entertainment Reviews

27 Entertainment 2
27 Entertainment 3
27 Entertainment 4
27 Entertainment 5

For our wedding, we hired 27 Entertainment to provide music at our reception. We initially met with Jill Seeley, and she just got us and our ideas right away. We were really excited when she agreed to be the actual DJ at our event. She was so easy to work with, and she is a true professional. We live out of town, so a lot of our communication was via email. Jill was always very quick to respond, whether we were asking a quick question or emailing her a novel. We had a few special requests, and she made them happen without any problems. The best part was that our wedding was 1920's theme, and she wore a 20's-inspired outfit! The music was great, and I had people asking afterwards who our DJ service was :)

Sent on 06/04/2015

john · Married on 05/23/2015

Everything about 27 entertainment was professional. They were incredibly helpful and made our day amazing.

Sent on 06/04/2015

The best DJ in northwest Indiana. I could not have asked for a better service!!! Thank you 27 entertainment for making my wedding day amazing!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Alayna · Married on 05/16/2015

Truly made the reception memorable!

Sent on 06/22/2015

I hired 27 Entertainment to provide music for my ceremony and reception over a year in advance of my wedding. It was incredibly easy to work with 27 Entertainment. Aside from my initial phone call and contract signing, I worked with DJ Jill, who DJ'd my event and helped organize the reception timeline and select music. DJ Jill was wonderful and accommodating throughout. I have some non-traditional tastes and made several special requests, which were honored without any problem. DJ Jill set the ambiance I wanted with old school music and indie pre-ceremony, respected my no play list without question, and kept the dance floor moving. She accepted requests and even showed wedding guests how to do the electric slide and cupid shuffle. DJ Jill's assistant also aided in keeping latecomers from interrupting the ceremony once it had began. There were a few technical glitches which no one really noticed. I really appreciate everything 27 Entertainment and DJ Jill did for the day. I'd completely recommend them, whether you're having a completely mainstream event or something more offbeat light/indie.

Sent on 05/22/2015
  • User5049649 · event on 04/25/2015

Great service!!!!!!!!!!!! Reliable and professional!!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Jenise · Married on 04/11/2015

Mike was brilliant! We live out of the country and he met us just days before the event and was able to get to know us well enough to bring our style to the wedding! Super flexible and has a great passion for his craft! I would recommend Mike a 100 times over:)

Sent on 05/05/2015

Andrea · Married on 03/28/2015

Jill and her team were amazing!!! They were not only super friendly and down to earth during the entire planning process but when the big day came around they really gave us 110%. Our guests (my groom and I included) had a blast! Thank you, Jill, for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Amber · Married on 03/21/2015

It was an amazing experience! From my acoustic music as I was walking down the aisle to the fun and energetic dance party at my reception everything was PERFECT!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Laurie · Married on 12/13/2014

27 Entertainment did an outstanding job of responding to our correspondence. If we had questions, they answered quickly. This gave us confidence in their services from the very beginning.
    Our DJ, Jill, did a great job of keeping to our timeline. She kept events running. We didn't have to worry about what was next and when at our reception. She took care of it all. We were able to just relax and enjoy our day.
    We also were VERY impressed that the music was played at the proper level, so that guest could visit. Many of our guests stayed, even though they didn't dance. BUT, Jill played music that kept the dance floor full at all times
    You also provided up lighting. This gave the room a soft, party atmosphere.
    27 Entertainment provided professional services that made event planning easier and then allows you to enjoy your day.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Emily · Married on 11/22/2014

We had 27 entertainment's, Mike, DJ our wedding. Let me just say, he was amazing! We were able to reach him whenever we needed throughout our planning, as well as last minute changes that we needed. He was a blast, and also an awesome MC! We have received many compliments on our DJ and the way he handled the mic and the party. I would HIGHLY recommend him and 27 entertainment to anyone! I have already had a few people ask for their information for future weddings.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Cassie · Married on 11/15/2014

Everyone was amazing and helpful!! I didn't even notice everyone was there videoing everything! You all were amazing thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Brandon · Married on 11/07/2014

This is a great company to work with. Mike Kane is an awesome person and would love to do business with him again.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2014

Abosolutely phenomenal! Wade did such a great job!!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Megan · Married on 10/25/2014

27 Entertainment really is the best choice for DJ and lighting in the area! They are so talented in mixing and transitioning music, reading the dance floor to change up the tempo, and picking up on what people WANT to hear without having to put in constant requests! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Kirsten · Married on 10/25/2014

Mike Kane was an amazing DJ. He kept the dance floor full all night and was exceptional at his job. The uplighting and monogram were beautiful that they provided. We would recommend 27 Entertainment and Mike Kane to anyone.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Kevin · Married on 10/18/2014

Wade- you are the man!! Everyone kept saying how they want you to be the DJ at their wedding! Really kept the party going and I have had the pleasure of becoming friends with him, not just a business deal!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Jenny · Married on 10/18/2014

Everybody loved our dj!! He kept the dance floor very crowded all night! We had so much fun!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Rebekah · Married on 10/04/2014

Our DJ, Jill was absolutely amazing! She was kind, upbeat and provided important direction where my scrambled wedding brain really needed it. Love her. Everyone thought she was amazing, especially the kids who she made feel like important parts of the DJ team!

Our videographers, Shane and Ryan were also phenomenal. They were incredibly professional, had great personality and worked so well with our indecisiveness. We didn't know much about what we really wanted, but that didn't hold them back. They knew exactly where to be and what to do and made our lives so much easier! We loved them.

In addition, the extremely patient, kind young man that worked our video photobooth, whose name escapes me at the moment deserves a lot of credit as well. He worked so well with our guests and was especially patient with our thieving klepto nieces and nephews who kept swiping his props.
    Thank you so much to everyone that was a part of our day! 27 entertainment has just a fantastic staff. We couldn't have asked for a more seamless day!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Wade, was very helpful. He played good music and made sure the special dances were perfect. We were supposed to play the shoe game, but that never happened. Not sure why? I'm not upset about it though because the night was still a lot of fun.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Kristina · Married on 09/27/2014

Jill was amazing she did everything we ask and everyone love the question game! Best DJ ever;)

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jackie · Married on 09/27/2014

27 Entertainment did an amamazing job for our wedding. Dan was our DJ and live musician. My husband and I were blown away by his talent. He kept the dance floor going all night and every comment I hear about our wedding includes that the DJ was awesome! Our video guys were amazing too. They were so professional and captured every shot we wanted. We haven't seen any footage yet, but from the prior weddings we did see footage from, I am confident that ours will be everything we wanted it to be. I would highly recommend this comonay for any occasion. Super professional and do everything they can to make you a satisfied customer! We will definitely be using them again in the future.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Mike at 27 Entertainment was fantastic as our DJ at our wedding! He played everything we asked for and definitely helped to get the guests to stay on the dance floor! We would definitely recommend 27 Entertainment for your wedding event!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/20/2014

Wonderful experience! Jill got the guests on the dance floor and the rest was history! Love 27 Entertainment!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2014

By far the best there is. Wade and his team really were flawless. I couldn't have asked for better music and videography.

Sent on 09/02/2014