27 Entertainment Reviews

27 Entertainment 2
27 Entertainment 3
27 Entertainment 4
27 Entertainment 5

27 Entertainment was amazing from the moment we started planning to the big day. Our DJ Mike even came all the way to Glenview to do a meeting with us before the wedding and helped us feel at ease with how the whole night would come together. All our guests raved about how much they loved the music and lighting. I would recommend them to any of our family and friends!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Erin · Married on 08/08/2015

Where to start with 27 Entertainment ... :) BEST DJs EVER!!!! I could not be more pleased with the DJ service provided by Jill and Mike. If there's one thing that I think makes a wedding, it's the DJ-so I knew it was a bit of a splurge that was well worth it! I interviewed many DJs beforehand and did a lot of research but nothing stacked up to what 27 Entertainment brought to the table. Throughout the entire process, I was fortunate enough to work with Jill and have her help every step of the way. Jill was extremely knowledgable in the whole process and really provided me an outlet to create the wedding soundtrack of my dreams! Cannot thank her enough :)
    27 entertainment did both my music for the ceremony and reception. The ceremony music was PERFECT and the reception music had EVERYBODY dancing all night long! All my guests came up to me or my family afterwards and kept telling us how awesome are DJ was! The guests loved the variety of music being played and how they kept the party energy going all night long.
    So, look no further for a DJ-27 entertainment is the one to choose!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    -Erin

Sent on 08/18/2015

Dan was absolutely amazing! He made our night so special and run very smoothly! He truly is a professional and knows how to exemplify what a great DJ should look like during announcing, dancing, etc. He's not cheesy, (like the typical DJ) and kept the dance floor packed all night! Thank you 27 for setting us up with him! We could NOT have asked for a better fit!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Nichole · Married on 08/01/2015

All around AMAZING experience. They were truly worth every penny and I would hire them again if I had to do it all over again! They kept the mood light and fun and never let there be a dull moment!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2015

Mike Kane with 27 Entertainment knows what he is doing! We met with him once and he knew exactly what kind of environment to create at our reception. We had the ability to be as involved as we wanted with their online request site. We chose specific songs we needed to (father- daughter, mother-son and our 1st dance) but we left a lot in Mike's hands and it was perfect! He and his assistant truly read the crowd and made it such a fun environment for all the ages represented at our reception. I would use 27 Entertainment and Mike Kane again and again!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Jenny · Married on 07/31/2015

27 Entertainment was a breeze to work with! From our first meeting with Jill to our DJ Marc, everyone was awesome. The online planning tools make your wedding run smoothly. I liked the option of having them do our ceremony music since our venue could only run a playlist off an iPod. They also did the music for our cocktail hour, providing our guests with the smooth sounds we chose. We gave Marc a list of artists and he created the cocktail hour and dinner playlists to set the mood. They also allow you to have lists of must plays, maybe plays, and do not plays. We cut our reception short because a majority of our guests left early (it was a Friday), but those who stayed were on the dance floor until the very end. The uplighting in the venue brought an extra element of magic to our special day. The lighting during the party was a hit as well. Big thanks to Marc and his team!

Sent on 08/07/2015
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/25/2015

We booked 27 Entertainment for our wedding, they were certainly not the least expensive, and actually quite a bit over our budget, but holy wow! After I spoke with Wade, I did not bat an eye when I wrote out the check. Wade told me in our initial conversation that his job was to make sure that my wedding went smoothly so that I could enjoy my day. And he exceeded his promise. He played music that fit our tastes, kept me updated on changes, and made sure we were operating according to my timeline. Wade was knowledgeable, patient, and fantastic to work with and I whole-heartedly recommend him and 27 Entertainment!

Sent on 07/27/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2015

I could not have been more thrilled with 27 Entertainment, specifically our super fun DJ, Jill!!! I first spoke with Jill in December 2014 for a consultation where she explained the different wedding day packages and options. It was an easy choice to pick her as our DJ! I really appreciate how accommodating she was, since I was planning my wedding from New York State. When I got stuck on wedding song choices, she offered a variety of suggestions. She was extremely easy to talk to and when I finally met her in person, she was extremely sweet! Our ring bearer got cold feet on the day of our wedding and Jill went to him and tried her best to cheer him up. Even though he didn't end up walking down, her gesture was truly touching. Every guest made a point of stating how fun our wedding reception was and I truly have to give that compliment to Jill. Girl, you were FANTASTIC, I will be singing your praises to all of Indiana because you made my wedding day PERFECT!!! Thank you!!! xoxo

Sent on 07/23/2015

Tara · Married on 07/11/2015

Wade & his team are amazing! Very professional and willing to help with anything and everything for your special day! They're some of the most highly creative individuals serving northwest Indiana today...I will continue to use them in the future!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Taylor · Married on 07/11/2015

We were very happy with our service from 27 Entertainment! Living in Arizona and planning a wedding in Indiana can be tricky, but 27 Entertainment made it easy. We were able to add songs we wanted to hear, as well as the timeline of events all online. DJ Dan met with us right before the wedding, and we were able to discuss with him how we would like our reception to go. The night was unforgettable! He was an amazing DJ, and we had multiple guests come tell us how fantastic he was! He wasn't shuffling through songs, he was DJing. The dance floor was full to the very end of the reception! Thank you Dan! We have a night we will never forget! 27 Entertainment is worth the extra money! We are so glad we decided to go with 27 Entertainment!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Megan · Married on 07/04/2015

From start to finish our experience with 27 entertainment was AMAZING. We planned long distance and everyone was so accommodating and readily available to talk or answer questions. We planned everything with Jill- who could not have been any more helpful. She walked us through everything and made us feel very confident in our DJ company choice. I probably asked her for the same "most played" lists about 5 times and she would respond with no frustration. She paired us with Dan who fit our personalities PERFECTLY! I'll be honest, I didn't really know what to expect but he blew us away! I, the bride, NEVER left the dance floor because I was having way too much fun. He truly kept the energetic vibe going. Kyle came as well and was very helpful. We said we wanted a "frat-tacular" experience that would keep people on the dance floor and they gave us that and so much more. All of the age groups were very pleased- 5 year olds up to 90 year olds. :) Everyone had a great time thanks to the amazing atmosphere Dan and Kyle presented. I used to plan weddings for multiple hotels and hands down 27 entertainment has blown any other DJ I have seen out of the water. Amazing experience all around.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Kim · Married on 06/27/2015

We absolutely loved Dan and Mike. They were so friendly and accommodating. They played great music and mixes and were so fun to be around! We got lots of great compliments on you guys! You helped make our wedding truly unforgettable!

Jess&Nate · Married on 06/27/2015

27 Entertainment was very professional from start to finish. Jake and his crew made our wedding a party that us and our guests will never forget! 27 Entertainment is the best! We had such an awesome and memorable time!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Ryan · Married on 06/27/2015

Fantastic service! Marc knew just what songs to play to keep everyone dancing!

Sent on 07/06/2015

27 Entertainment really helped take our wedding to the next level. From the music during the ceremony, to the uplighting, to playing music that kept the dance floor packed all night long, Wade and his team are true professionals. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2015

Our DJ, Jill Seeley was outstanding!!!!!
    Jill had met all of our requests and needs throughout the planning process.
    She is easy and great to work with.
    Jill, you had truly made our Wedding Reception a night we will never forget!!!!!
    All of our Guests were very interactive with the music. Great Job.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Jack · Married on 06/20/2015

27 entertainment (specifically Marc) was amazing!! DJ Marc would consistently assure that we (the bride and groom) were well aware of our timeline and would ask if we needed to change anything in the timeline. Our DJ was on top of everything, never pushy, and was very polite. Further, the music was great and the DJ really kept the dance floor going. There were people of all ages out there dancing and having a blast.

Kim · Married on 06/20/2015

Jill did my sons wedding and was amazing. She even had people dancing in the rain...it was awesome.

Lindsey · Married on 06/20/2015

Jill was amazing through out the entire process! Thank you for making everything so easy!

Brooke & Jamie · Married on 06/20/2015

Wade and the team from 27 entertainment made our reception worry free they did an awesome job coming up with our reception playlist without any help from us. They were very fast to respond to any of our questions or last minute changes and were willing to help coordinate our extra events for the night. The uplighting was beautiful and the music was wonderful! Thanks again Wade :)

Brittany · Married on 06/19/2015

Marc and his crew from 27 Entertainment had our guests on the dance floore until the very end. I had several guest comment on how great the dj was. They made our perfect day even better!

Carolyn · Married on 06/12/2015

Our 27 Entertainment DJ was phenomenal. We received compliment after compliment about how much fun people had at our reception and I give all the credit to 27 Entertainment for keeping the party and energy going all night long. Our DJ went above and beyond, checking in with us to see how he could be of help.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Amy · Married on 06/06/2015

Jill was AMAZING!!! It's like she knew the music we wanted without asking! Loved every minute of my wedding and 27 Entertainment was a HUGE part of why.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Katherine · Married on 05/30/2015

We worked with Jill through everything, she was our contact and our DJ. Super amazing! Drove out from a business trip in Chicago to meet with us in the burbs for dinner to go over final details. My florist used 27 entertainment and suggested them and so did one of my other best friends when she did her wedding, so I knew they were the ones to choose. We lucked out by finding out DJ in the first meeting :)

Sent on 06/01/2015

Nathan · Married on 05/30/2015

Mike was awesome! My wife and I (still getting used to that :)) couldn't of been happier with the way that Mike kept everybody out on the dancefloor, I'm still hearing how about how much fun they had! I also need to point out that Mike took the time to come out to Chicago and meet us in person. I've never worked with anybody more willing to help out, just to ensure a great customer experience!!

All in all, amazing service (from beginning to end!), would by far recommend 27 entertainment to anyone for any event! Thanks to the entire team!!! You da man, Mike!

Sent on 06/13/2015