25karats.com Reviews

63 | New York, NY

63 Reviews for 25karats.com

I was a little hesitant to order jewelry online from a vendor I hadn't heard of before, but I can say it was nothing but a positive experience! Their website was easy to use and understand; I was able to order the ring I wanted in the metal and size I needed; they called to confirm my order right after I placed the online order; the 2 day air shipping was right on, and when I recieved the ring it was even more beautiful than I expected! I highly recommend 25karats.com!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Therese · Married on 06/19/2004

Had a new setting made for our 44 th wedding ann.. It was beautiful! 'Great service 5 star rating. I have ordered before from them. Therese Arnold

Sent on 02/20/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

I have to be honest, I was a bit nervous purchasing such a high price point item with a vendor I was unfamiliar with. I read their reviews on their website (which was easy to navigate) and decided to give them a call. They listened to all my concerns and were generous with their insight. I never felt pressure to order with them. I took there information and compared to local vendors in my area. To make a long story short, I decided to place my order with 25 karats. The professionalism was above par and my ring turned out amazing. I get stopped once a day with compliments!!! Thank You for such a lovely experience.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Howard · Married on 09/27/2014

25karats is just like their tagline; believe in the finest....The ring was amazing! Looks stunning and It fits perfectly. Little pricey but hey diamonds are just expensive.
    I couldn't be happier with them.
    Don't look any further, buy it here.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Debb · Married on 09/28/2013

Exceptional service and selection

Sent on 04/17/2013

Lisa · Married on 05/08/2018

Great wedding band at a fair price. Quick response from company to confirm order. Took a few days for production, but I have large fingers, definitely not a standard size. Ring arrived, was packed well, and is exactly what I wanted...just enough bling for an everyday, comfortable wedding band.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Jason · Married on 10/16/2017

3.5

I just received my order for a gold ring sets, which I order one week ago, it looks better than the photo it shown, I am quiet happy about it. The website is easy to browse, and online chat is helpful, that is one of the reason I chose 25 Karats after I chat with the person online.

Sent on 07/15/2017
  • Michael

Michael Z. · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Product, Responsible Service

We shopped extensively for my wedding band, wanting a novel Celtic design. We found more options a best value with 25Karats. Though apprehensive about ordering precious jewelry online, we have it a try. We were rewarded, when a problem arouse, though it was 25Karats that notified us of a problem. They called me and told me that the ring manufactured was being rejected, and a new ring was to be made. This resulted in a slight 4 day delay. During this period they kept me informed via email. When curiosity ame on the 4th day, I called, and they said that they we just shipping the ring. They told me how to receive it and also followed up with an email and tracking. When it aririved, we signed for it and was impressed it was boxed, sealed with tape, with an inner box with the ring in another box, glued to the outer box, and the ring in a crush proof box, with the ring paper rapped and tagged with a seal for acceptance by us, or set for return. We were so please with the ring, the service and 25 Karats in general. We WILL use them again, and recommend them whenever able.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Love all the jewelry. Are the best!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Brianne · Married on 06/24/2012

The rings were made to order so quickly after we placed our order online. They arrived via FedEx within two days of being shipped and even with utilizing their size chart online both rings fit perfectly. They are gorgeous and the comfort band is so comfortable I actually have to check and see if I am in fact wearing my ring. Thank you very much!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2010

1.4
      3.0
      2.5
      1.0

TERRIBLE CRAFTSMANSHIP- 4 breaks in 1 year!!
    You will be satisfied with them initially. They are very quick to respond to e-mails or questions. However their jewelry is junk.
    I had 25karats design a custom setting for myself. The experience up until receiving the actual ring was good. It was after I received the actual ring that I was disappointed. The same day I received my ring I had 3 stones fall out upon just wearing it around the house. I contacted them and they had me send it back to be repaired. So I sent the ring back had it repaired and received it back again within a few weeks. I took the ring to a local jeweler to have the center stone set (25karats would not do this service for me). They did nothing other than set the center stone.
    Within 3 mos later the rings band had snapped off of the head of the ring as well as in the back part of the band. Broke in 2 places and had 3 stones fall out. I contacted them and immediately they tried to place blame on the jeweler I had set the stone stating that it was from a bad resizing job and that it would be $750 for them to recast. The ring was never resized. I told them that and they said I must ship the ring (now with a 2 carat center stone that I had added to the center) back to them for review.
    There was no way I had felt comfortable sending them the original ring (paid $2,500) plus with the center stone (2 carats valued at $10k) to them. I stopped correspondence and had it repaired at a local jeweler who I trusted. Then within a few more months the band snapped off on the other side of the head (not where it broke before and was previously repaired). Another repair and another small diamond I had to pay to get replaced. Now I have the ring with a 4th break in another totally different spot that was not part of the original repair.
    Save your money and sanity and buy from a reputable local jeweler do not buy online. I have photos of all breaks

Sent on 12/27/2012

25karats.com's reply:

As 25karats.com, we tried everything we possibly could do to help our customer. We asked Ms. German to send the ring back to us immediately so we can determine and fix any problem. She repeatedly rejected our offer and stopped the communication.
    What we suspect happened is that, the original ring we had sent was resized by a local jeweler and that caused the side stones to loosen up and fall within a year and further repairs may have caused the ring to break.
    We would have recast and remade the ring if Ms. German have sent the ring back to us initially. Our offer still stands, if she chooses to take. Our customers’ satisfaction is our number one priority and we stand 100% behind each product we manufacture.

0.6
      2.5
      1.0

SERVICE COLD . NOT FRIENDLY WITH SHIPPING OR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS . IF I WAS NOT DESPERATE I WOULD NOTORDER WITH THIS COMPANY . I NEED THE RING. IF I COULD HAVE FOUND BENCHMARK EASIER WITH A COMPANY I WOULD HAVE. I FLY FOR A AMERICAN COMMERICAL CARRIER WAS RECOMMENDED BY ANOTHER PILOT TO TRY THEM . I WOULD HAVE NOT CHOSEN THIS COMPANY. TO SHIP TO THE BAHAMAS SHOULD NOT BE 75.00 ITS ONLY 38 DOLLARS POLICIES ARE MEAN STRESSFUL I EVEN WANTED AN ALTERNATE ADDRES FOR THEM TO SHIP TO US.OH NO ITS NOT CONNECTED TO PAYPAL. NEVER AGAIN. . MY FIANCE WANTED TO ORDER MY WEDDING RING WITH THIS COMPANY BUT AFTER SEEING ALL THE DRAMA HE SAID FORGET HE WILL GET FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Vik · Married on 08/05/2016

0.6
      0.5

Stay away from these people. Please spend your money and time elsewhere.
    Absolutely horrible customer service. Stay as far away as possible from this company. Their attitude towards customers and even their own product is not worth anything you might see valuable. Ordered a set of wedding bands from them with engraving. They sent the wrong size. We got them resized locally. After hours of explaining on phone, they refuse to fix their fault. Stay away. Do not buy from these people. No business ethics at all.

Sent on 08/12/2016

25karats.com's reply:

Customer got the rings resized locally without contacting us and claimed the sizes were wrong. Our policy strictly prohibits any work done to our merchandise by a third party. We are always behind our products. We offer free resizing service, besides full guarantee covering any production problem. We spent time online and over the phone with customer to provide assistance and explanation. We even offered full refund despite third party work done on the rings.