25karats.com Reviews

63 | New York, NY

63 Reviews for 25karats.com

Patti · Married on 07/02/2013

I ordered my husband a gold inlaid wedding band for our anniversary. I was a little apprehensive buying a gold ring online but I am so thankful that I did. This ring is more beautiful than the picture and my husband loves it! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Gina · Married on 06/22/2013

My fiance and I ordered matching palladium wedding bands celtic floral. We were off on our
    initial ring sizes and 25karats did not hesitate to resize, send back and resize again for my
    fiance! All transactions were completed in a top notch professional manner and the customer service is excellent. I would not hesitate to refer others to 25karats and hope to shop for more
    jewelry with them in the future.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Dane · Married on 04/27/2013

Their service was perfect - the ring is outstanding, exactly as represented on their website. Our interaction with 25karats.com has been amazing from the earliest days we were still shopping. My beautiful engagement ring was just came. I am kind of picky, but knew what I was looking for. However, all the other places I looked for the ring didn't quite measure up to what I had in mind. I was kind of care about the metal of the ring. And I read some reviews that 25karats have a careful consideration about the metals, glad that reviews were right. These guys have also an incredible selection of rings in all the popular metals, and when I found the setting I had been looking for, in Palladium no less, I was delighted! I used "Live Chat" on 2 different occasions (same operator both times) and he answered all my questions, and helped clarify some of the diamond choices I was interested in. (I also was surprised that the GIA certificates for the individual diamonds are available to view online while you're trying to choose a stone, which assured us that we were getting a good value in our choice.) He also sent me a set of ring sizer, to ensure I was ordering the correct size. After the order was placed, 25karats contacted my fiance to confirm the order, and he was kept informed along the way as to when the stone was being set, when it was being shipped, and when it should arrive, just in time for Valentine's Day! Their service was perfect - the ring is outstanding, exactly as represented on their website. The diamond is gorgeous. I am beyond thrilled with these folks, and would definitely recommend them highly.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Jonathan · Married on 04/07/2013

searched online a lot before buying our unisex wedding bands from 25karats. I even returned the wedding bands which I purchased from another store. The quality of the wedding rings that we got from 25karats is amazing. Moreover, the engraving is perfectly made. Thanks a lot for the quality and offering the best prices online. We'll definitely come back for our anniversary.

Sent on 04/22/2013

John · Married on 03/03/2013

Just wanted to thank you for your help in getting the best diamond that my finances could buy. My neighbors recommended this website to me. He got the ring form 25karats. But, even their ring get lost while shipping, 25karats helped them & support them to find the package. They found it & sent it back. Also the ring were better than the pics. The guys working there are amazing! So helpful, so calm, and clever. I am so extremely happy and I thank you guys for being so helpful in my plight to get this diamond. It's really been a pleasure dealing with you guys and I'm more than happy to refer others to your website and store.

Thanks again!

Sent on 04/15/2013

And again, 25karats did not fall short of our expectations. The ring was amazing! It fits perfectly and looks stunning on the hand. What we value most about the company, besides the high quality products, is their outstanding customer service. They called us to confirm that we actually placed the order and then worked with us to make sure we have what we want in the required timeframe. This is the third order my family is placing with 25karats. Last February my husband and I ordered our wedding bands and we were so pleased with the company that we recommended it to my sister who also ordered the wedding bands for her wedding. Without hesitation I would recommend 25karats to anyone looking for great quality and affordable prices.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Scott · Married on 02/19/2013

A big thank you for everything you did in making the most beautiful diamond engagement ring. I have never seen a ring sparkle so much before, it is perfect! I cannot believe you managed to make this and deliver to the UK all within my tight timescales, I am amazed. I would certainly give you a glowing recommendation to anyone thinking of buying such a treasured gift from you. Just to let you know, my girlfriend said YES!! She loves the ring and describes it as 'sensational'. I don’t think she as actually stopped looking at it yet! I can’t thank you enough… well; actually we can’t thank you enough!

Peter · Married on 02/11/2013

I must admit that initially I was reluctant to purchase jewelry online, but you were so helpful and knowledgeable. I am truly happy that I changed my mind. The prices caught my attention immediately, as did the stunning rings; however, I was skeptical at the safety and authenticity. Your quick response to every concern and extensive knowledge were assuring. I ordered wrongly one that I don't really like. But after I called them they changed my order easily. With extreme professionalism and courtesy my reservations were diminished. I couldn’t be happier. My “Eternity Wedding Band” is exactly what I had envisioned for my wife. Her stunned reaction was everything I ever dreamed of and more!!! I look forward to making many future anniversary purchases from 25Karats.com. Thank you.

Emily · Married on 02/11/2013

Wanted to thank you for the wonderful attention I received when purchasing my wedding bands. My husband and I couldn’t be more pleased. They arrived on time as promised, and were even more stunning than we imagined to Poland. Thank you for your advice. We’ll be passing the good word on to all our friends.

Russl · Married on 02/11/2013

I would like to share with you the extreme pleasure it was working with your customer service staff. Nevy was so helpful and knowledgeable about the product. He really put me at ease, and for that I believe I was able to select the perfect engagement ring for my fiancé. The ring came on time and the package, the diamond certificate everything looks amazing. Thank you for everything 25karats.

Christian · Married on 02/11/2013

Craftsmanship of the engagement ring was great. Prices are the most affordable. Customer service was more than I expected helpful. There is nothing else I would look for. Will be back for the wedding bands.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Donald · Married on 02/05/2013

The best and most informative place to buy a diamond engagement ring on the Internet. You get to see every aspect of the diamond, carat, color, and clarity! I found this website by an article. Bc she is my first, I don't have many idea about rings and diamonds at all. By searching "How to purchase a diamond ring", I found their article. And it took me to their website. The models were great that I knew that my fiance gonna love the ring which I purchased! My fiancee was more than happy with the ring. The prices are great.--Highly recommended!!

George · Married on 01/23/2013

Fast and hassle-free experience. Thank you! The ring came so fast. However I couldn't estimate her ring size of her exactly. It came out that the ring fits little loose. But we call them immediately and they accept the ring and sent us the correct size! She loves the ring. We just came back from our vacation and I wanted to send you an email to let you know how happy we are. She got so many compliments for her ring last two weeks. We really appreciate everything you did for us. We will be back in about a year. Hope you will still remember us :)
    Regards,

Rachel · Married on 01/10/2013

25karats.com made it happen! We were very anxious about getting a nice wedding band set for our ceremony. We didn't want to use some cheap rings just for the night because we wanted our real wedding bands we will cherish for a lifetime in the photos. Knowing that we were really late, we listened to my friend Joshua's advice (thank you, buddy!) and called 25karats. They were super helpful, gave us lots of information, and helped us choose a very nice setting that can be finished quickly and get here on time. They rushed the rings for us and yet still the quality is amazing! You can see that these guys know their stuff. Long story short, we got our bands on time and we are extremely pleased with them. Thank you again, 25karats.com, for the quick turnaround and awesome quality rings! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Bill · Married on 12/04/2012

We visited 25karats' showroom at Diamond District. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. I asked them many questions about the ring set we had in mind and they answered all of them, giving us some direction. After checking the styles we liked in person we decided on a handmade set with Roman type braids. The best part of it was most of the wedding band selection has width options, which makes it much easier to create a unique set. We waited only a week for the rings and they were exactly as we expected. I recommend 25karats to everybody who is looking for a good quality ring for a very reasonable price in these tough times. Comparing our rings to any big-chain store merchandise, I can't see why I should pay twice or thrice more.

Tanya · Married on 11/11/2012

I received the ring this morning and I am so pleased! You were right, it’s amazing. Thank you for your help. Couldn’t have done it without you. Firstly, I was thinking to have my ring from Brilliant Earth but when I compare the prices and quality. The same quality rings with very huge expensive prices when comparing with 25karats. Heard 25karats through a friend, she was so satisfied with her ring that she had been using it 3 yrs and no grouse for anything. Now, I am so pleased to choose you too. I will be shopping again with you.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Ordered a ring for my fiancé. The ring came up on the day expected. She really loved the ring but the size was so big for her. And we sent the ring back, then 25karats resized it and sent it back. My fiance's react was like: STUNNING! I’m always skeptical about ordering these types of things online but it was easy, the product is better then expected and it arrived the day I was told it would be.

Sent on 04/23/2013
  • W

Weston · Married on 10/15/2012

Just received my engagement rings today and they are incredible. I am so pleased with the attention to detail. It’s absolutely radiant. I can’t thank you enough. 25karats.com was such an amazing help. Look forward to more purchases in the future. No say how they help kindly and friendly. Love ppl who loves their job! Thanks so much.

James · Married on 10/01/2012

I wanted to thank you for the wonderful attention I received when purchasing my wedding bands. My wife and I couldn’t be more pleased. They arrived on time as promised, and were even more stunning than we imagined. Thank you for your advice. We’ll be passing the good word on to all our friends.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/06/2012

We are truly happy with our rings! Choosing 25karats.com for our wedding band purchase was a great decision. We are living in Mississippi and the rings arrived here very fast and they look even better than the pictures on the site. Really love the rings more when we got them on our hands. Because rings are looking so different on pictures. You can not estimate every part & side of it as well as how its gonna look on your hand. The good thing was their Representative called us and ask about if everything goes well or not. And it is really mind relaxing & good to know that we could easily return if there was anything happened wrong. Purchasing a ring by internet could be risky but these guys doing everything to remove any risk and their service is satisfactory. It was a good experience for us. We didn't spend hours in any jewelry store. High-end jewelry quality for a very reasonable price... what more could we ask for? Thank you, 25karats!

Jay · Married on 09/05/2012

I am so pleased with my girlfriend's ring. It is just BEAUTIFUL. We wait a lot but it worth for this ring! First, when the ring wasn't arrive on time I was so stressed!! Bc I was arranged everything but waiting for the ring. Thankfully, 25karats guy helped me a lot. HE tracked the package and make it reach to me!! I can’t thank you enough for helping me step by step through the entire process. Thanks so much for your guidance and patience. The promptness, communication, and professional manner were incredible. I am so happy that you persuaded me to choose the palladium band. It is so pretty, and the savings was incredible. I’M SO HAPPY, I purchased the ring from your website. Thanks!!!!

Julia · Married on 09/10/2011

Beautiful craftsmanship. They treated us like family when we were in there. We will do business with them again.

Sent on 11/26/2011

Aisen · Married on 04/14/2010

A+++ customer service. The best quality. Easy to navigate website. Very competitive prices. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/28/2010

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2010

Beautiful diamond ring! Excellent customer service and very competitive prices. They really want to make their customers happy. They even upgraded my shipping to make sure that the ring will be here on time.. What else I can say: Thank you very much 25karats.com!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Athenas · Married on 02/04/2008

Thank You so much! 25karats! They called me to make sure everything was correct; I made a mistake on the size after the first ring was made and they were able to fix my problem and deliver it on time. Ring looked exactly like I pictured it. Very fast service A++

Sent on 02/01/2017