2425 Warehouse at 9 Oaks Farm Reviews

3 Reviews for 2425 Warehouse at 9 Oaks Farm

• Brittany

Brittany Gaskins · Getting married on 11/21/2021

Phenomenal

So easy to work with and flexible to visions

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful venue & amazing staff!

We were so glad to have our wedding at the Warehouse - the space was truly breathtaking and was everything we had envisioned for a wedding. Dana, On, and the entire team worked so hard to provide us everything we hoped for - from the flowers, to the decor, to set up, and everything in between, their team did an incredible job bringing to life our wedding vision. They were so pleasant to work with and answered any question we had along the way, always making sure our needs were met. We could not have picked a better venue and team to work with!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Ashley tanksley · Married on 11/17/2018

Ashley — Bride

AMAZING!! I just had my wedding at 2425 Warehouse and it was absolutely stunning!! Elegant with just the right touch of rustic! I cannot stress how PERFECT my wedding was and the entire staff at 9 Oaks made it as stress free for me as possible. Whatever you need they were there to make it happen! I planned my wedding in 6 weeks and it was gorgeous. Thank you Ahn, Dana, Jacki & Taylor (coordinators) for help delivering my dream wedding!! I would recommend 2425 Warehouse @ 9 Oaks over and over again!!! If you don’t believe me just check it out for yourself!!!

Sent on 11/21/2018