22 Photography by Shelbie Reviews

10 | East Syracuse, NY

10 Reviews for 22 Photography by Shelbie

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

Shelbie is absolutely amazing!! She was perfect for us. She did our engagement and wedding photos. Her work is beautiful. I cannot wait to work with her again for whatever session we might need.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2017

Shelbie was wonderful to work with. She was very open to ideas as well as came up with creative ones herself. She was easy to plan with from the beginning. Best value. The pictures came out beautifully and will treasure them forever. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Beth · Married on 02/01/2016

Although Shelbie did not shoot my wedding (due to scheduling) she has since taken many of my family photos including maternity and holiday photos. She is always flexible as far as scheduling and locations. Shelbie really captures the moment perfectly and I am always excited to see what ideas she will have. The moments that she has captured will be treasured for years to come and I can't wait to take more over the coming years! I highly recommend 22 Photography by Shelbie for not only your wedding photos, but any and all family sessions as well. She is great with little ones and big kids alike!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Shelbie was very professional and patient with us, trying to get the photos we wanted. The photos that we received were flawless. She captured our emotions as well as the beauty around us. I have and will continue to recommend 22 Photography by Shelbie.

Jennifer · Married on 05/22/2015

Shelbie did the photography for our May 2015 wedding in North Rose, NY! She was awesome, flexible, and fairly priced! Our pics are the best souvenir from our most perfect day! Thanks, Shelbie!!! ??

Sent on 03/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2014

Great job! Ready to work with and get the pictures we wanted even with the impending rain

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2014

Shelbie was great to work with! She's done photo sessions for me for a variety of occasions! She was patient and creative. Shelbie returned my pictures to me in a reasonable time. She was very responsive to any questions I had. She was willing to work around my schedule as well! I highly recommend her.

Koby · Married on 05/24/2014

If you are looking for a dependable photographer, that captures every moment and detail, Shelbie is the one! She photographed my wedding and by far exceeded our expectations! She captured every detail, big and small! She showed up early, was very flexible, very organized and had our picture's back quickly!

Theresa · Married on 11/15/2015

I used Shelbie @ 22 Photograpy for my wedding last fall. I cannot say enough about what a great expierence it was! From the consult to the final delivery of my photos, she made me feel completely comfortable. She was great at the formal pictures and had some great ideas for poses based on our consult and really getting to know me and my husband. BUT the candids are what really makes it a 5 star. I was so surprised when I got my proofs about how much she was able to capture of the feeling of my wedding. This was the happiest day of my life and Shelbie captured the joy in her pictures. She blended so well during the reception and everyone was at ease with her. I would recommend her not only for Weddings but for any other joyous moments! I cannot wait to start my family so I can use her again.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/07/2014

22 Photography by Shelbie provided us with photos that we will be able to look at for years to come. It wasn't just pictures that were captured but the day instead. Shelbie was able to observe and photograph the most candid, intimate moments. Those moments were captured without being staged or setup. Imagine your wedding without having to pause or take a time out every 5 minutes to pose for a photo. Just being able to enjoy the day, that moment, and to have someone captue that is priceless. That is exactly what Shelbie provided us. Her attention to detail is uncanny as well. She has to be the most creative photographer I have ever worked with. My husband and I were both very impressed with Shelbie and would highly recommend her.