210 Bridal Reviews

76 | Brandon, FL

76 Reviews for 210 Bridal

Johneece · Married on 03/13/2017

My wedding day was March 13th and I have to say that the only thing about It that wasn't hectic was my time with the women at 210 Bridal. Soheila and Ivelisse went the extra mile to ensure that I was comfortable and satisfied with my hair and makeup to help me feel the part of a princess on my special day (which helped to calm my nerves for sure!) I will definitely be recommending Studio 210 in the future for their flexibility and quality service.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Josna · Married on 02/04/2017

I am absolutely in love with 210 Bridal. I am very happy I went with them on my wedding day, including my bridal party of 6. They did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and also the wedding party as well. I did a hair/ makeup trail 1 month before the wedding to make sure they got the look I was trying to achieve. I highly recommend getting a trail as the stylist was able to offer tips and input feedback of what would look best with the style of my dress and to make sure my makeup would last all day on me with all the cameras and Florida humidity, I choose to get airbrush make up done as it worked well with my skin. And 2 weeks before the wedding I went for a wonderful relaxing facial to help start with a clean canvas before my wedding day. The studio is very trendy and well maintained and even includes a facial room. The studio offered a great friendly, relaxing environment and can't want to go back to get my regular haircut and color appointments with them as I do not have a set stylist. The pictures I have seen so far on my wedding day are stunning and they were able to cater to a wide range of skin color and hair textures with different backgrounds/ethnicity in my wedding party. The stylists that arrived to the venue were on time and very professional and they were able to complete everyone's look in a timely manner with time to spare before we left for the venue. They helped offer a relaxing environment the day of the wedding as it was very chaotic for me with everything going on and was so happy that hair and makeup was not something I had to stress or worry about. Getting ready with my bridesmaids and mom was very important to me and a precious memory I will never forget. Having stylists to keep everyone calm and on time before heading to the venue was such a great relief. The prices are also great and worth what I paid for. I am very happy that the stylists were top notch qualify for the price I was paying. I highly recommend 210 bridal.

Sent on 03/10/2017
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 11/04/2016

Ivelisse was amazing! She is absolutely an expert in the field. I had Ivelisse do my make-up for my engagement photos, and I also hired her to do make-up for me and my bridesmaids. She did such a fabulous job. I have very oily skin, and she was able to use an old fashion trick that kept my face oil-free. She catered to each of the bridesmaids skin tones and facial features. I would definitely recommend her, and I will be using her for future events.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Heather · Married on 10/15/2016

IQ of beauty has been awesome! I would not recommend anyone else. Just absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Annjulie · Married on 08/06/2016

I'm so happy I went with IQ of Beauty for my wedding day. Ivelisse is simply amazing seriously she is the best!!!!! My hair and makeup came out perfect.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Tatiana · Married on 05/21/2016

I was very pleased with Ivelisse (makeup) and Vicky (hair) on the day of my wedding. They were very professional, on time, and willing to work with my mother's, mother in law's, and my suggestions. They did a great job both on the trial run as well as on my big day.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Breanna · Married on 02/27/2016

A pleasure working with her and her team on my special day! It wouldn't be complete with her. My hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted and then some! She also made up my mother for the wedding and did a phenomenal job! Super sweet and informative about skin care. Thank you again:)

Sent on 03/09/2016

Ivelisse was great! She's a perfectionist which shows in the incredible attention to detail she has in her work. All of my bridesmaids and me looked flawless for my wedding with make up that lasted well into the evening (I had an early ceremony). Would recommend to anyone who wants great service and to look gorgeous on their big day!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Stephen · Married on 10/19/2015

Ivelisse was absolutely amazing! I have a large amount of tattoos that she was tasked with covering. I have my entire throat and hands tattooed. She covered them to the point that people within 3 feet of me could not tell. To call her and artist is an understatement. She performed a miracle. She was on time, professional, and answered all my questions and managed to finish the job within the timeframe she specified. I would recommend her to anyone looking for make up work, or tattoo coverage any day.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Daniela · Married on 10/17/2015

IQ of Beauty did an excellent job!!! Ivelisse was so great, patient and understanding every time that I asked her for a new trial. She and the hairstylist Nereida provided me the best day of my life! I felt incredibly beautiful and very very happy on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2015

Absolutely wonderful! Professional but friendly and more affordable than anywhere else I could find!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Melanie · Married on 08/29/2015

Ivelisse did my entire bridal parties make up, a few tattoo cover ups and hair. She also did my make up for my engagement shoot. I can't even begin to explain how absolutely amazing she is! She truly loves what she does and her passion is strong! Love her and will ALWAYS use her as a make up artist!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Heather · Married on 05/04/2015

Couldn't have asked for anything better! I looked amazing and everything was perfect for my wedding!

patricia · Married on 05/02/2015

Loved working with the IQ of beauty ladies. My bridesmaids looked flawless. Definitely recommend them and will keep in touch for any other special event.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Amber · Married on 04/18/2015

I was skeptical about using a professional makeup artist for my wedding. After getting the pictures back I'm really glad I did. My makeup looked exactly as I wanted it. Michelle was professional and personable. I had the VIP Bride package. I would recommend this to any bride. Worth every penny when I got my pictures. Even with an outdoor wedding my makeup looks flawless.

Amber · Married on 04/18/2015

Sent on 05/17/2015

It was a pleasure working with IQ of Beauty...Ivelisse is extremely talented ..she did my makeup for my wedding and Rakeema did our hair (all 6 of us)...both ladies captured my exact hair and makeup vision that I had for my wedding without me being able to fully express...I did not have a hair trial with Rakeema yet my hair was perfect on my wedding day...Ivelisse on the other hand was like a wise big sister doing my makeup. She mellowed out my skin tone and it was just amazing words cant express. Thank you Ivelisse and Rakeema you ladies did a fantastic job! The compliments came all night long :)

Sent on 04/26/2015

Montse · event on 02/21/2015

I recommended she does and excellent job, very profesional

Morgan · Married on 02/07/2015

Ivelisse is the best! Our wedding was a back yard wedding at my parents house and she was super patient and flexible with my crazy family lol. Several times while applying my make up, I had to stop her and take of last minute things. Not once did she bat an eye, she simply picked up where we left off. More than just amazing make up, Ivelisse helped me to stay calm and encouraged me to take deep breaths of lavender which helped ease my nerves. She does more than just make up, she brings a calm presence to your day. I had never met her before our trial run but she has that feeling of "you have known her for years." the makeup she did for me, my mother, and my maid of honor was flawless and individual for the each person's liking. My make up lasted all night and even into the next day. i also burned my forearm the week before the wedding and she used some of her tattoo cover-up training to lighten the mark. She also did light natural make up on the junior bridesmaid and flower girl that was totally age appropriate and sweet.

Her hair stylist was originally signed up to just do my hair and the flower girl but ended up doing two others as well and had no problem accommodating the sudden change in plans. I highly recommend this team to anyone who is looking. They did amazing work and I loved my hair and makeup!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Leighya · Married on 12/31/2014

Ivelisse has such a great spirit and she is an expert makeup artist. We did a trial the night before my wedding for a welcome party and my mom, sister, and myself for the wedding.She listened to what I wanted in a bridal look and delivered to make me look amazing. You definitely get what you pay for and more. If I had to do it again I would make sure I'd book her first!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Jordan · Married on 12/27/2014

Ivelisse and Gabby were amazing. They were so professional and did exactly what we asked for. I definitely suggest them for any special occasion you have. They've done my bridal shower, wedoing and family members wedding. Can't wait for the next time:)

Sent on 01/09/2015
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/15/2014

Ivelisse is extremely talented and professional. Hair and makeup turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Thank you again for making me the beautiful bride that I have always dreamed to be!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Anita · Married on 11/14/2014

I was very happy that I chose Iq of Beauty for my wedding makeup! Ivelisse did a excellent job, and highly recommend Her!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Heather · Married on 09/14/2014

Amazing makeup artist. I will be spreading the word about IQ of Beauty.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Alexa · Married on 09/13/2014

Arrived promptly, worked fast, did an absolutely incredible job, AND had a beautiful calm presence about her. It was truly a blessing to have this woman a part of my special day.

Sent on 09/16/2014