2-Step Entertainment Reviews

16 | Brunswick, OH

16 Reviews for 2-Step Entertainment

Kristy · Married on 06/25/2016

I cannot say enough great things about 2-Step Entertainment. Adam far exceeded our expectations on our wedding day! He was responsive, professional and knew exactly which songs to play to keep our family and friends dancing from beginning to end! We could not have been happier with 2-Step Entertainment and would recommend this DJ service to anyone - you will not be disappointed!! Thank you 2-Step for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 01/18/2017

2-Step Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kristy! Your reception is still one of the most beautiful locations I've ever seen. I still tell people about the view all the time!

Josh · Married on 05/07/2016

Adam is an amazing DJ and so committed to making sure the reception runs smoothly. I would recommend him to anyone getting married, having a "Sweet 16", or has any other needs for a DJ!

Stephanie · Married on 09/20/2014

We had 2-Step Entertainment as the DJ at our wedding. Our DJ Adam did a wonderful job and not only got everyone on the dance floor.... But kept them there all night!!

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

THE PERFECT DJ FOR YOUR WEDDING!! Very professional and interactive with your guests. The DJ makes the reception. Don't go with any other company. 2-step is all you need.

Megan · Married on 11/09/2013

Adam from 2-Step was amazing! He did such a great job for our Nov. 9th, rustic, barn wedding in Louisville, OH. He played great music, and followed our list of music to play and what not to play. When guest had made several request for a song that we didnt want played, he came to us and asked if he should play it. He kept us in the loop the whole night and the party ran smoothly. He even had great ideas for fun stuff to do at the reception. I would recommend him 100%.

Jon · Married on 04/20/2013

Adam from 2-Step Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding at the Columbus Museum of Art. He was awesome! Many of our guests commented on how good the DJ was.

He played an excellent mix of music, and people were up all night dancing. We gave him some requests to play, and he did a great job of picking songs from that list that kept the reception going strong all night.

Adam was very prompt and thorough with responding to any questions we had. He was also dressed very well and looked professional the night of the wedding.

I would highly recommend 2-Step Entertainment. Adam is a very professional and friendly DJ. We had a great time and would choose Adam all over again in a heartbeat. Thanks, Adam for helping to make our night memorable!

Jon & Libby

Katie · Married on 06/16/2012

I loved everything about 2-step! They truly provided an unforgettable reception. Thank you for helping to complete my fairy tale!

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2011

Awesome DJ!!!!...had no worries the whole wedding and the reception...did such a great job!!...would highly recommend!!!

Rose · Married on 07/30/2011

Adam is all around a great guy this is not just a business for him he is truly gifted! My guest stayed on their toes all night! Thank you for going above and beyond and wish you nothing but success in the future.

Rose Hummel

Carrie · Married on 07/23/2011

Adam was our DJ for our wedding at the Pro Football Hall of Fame a year and a half ago. He was very professional and entertaining!! He made sure everything ran smoothly and on time!! Our guests really enjoyed the music and energy he provided throughout the evening!! We would recommend him to anyone in need of his services!! Thanks again for being a part of our special day!! :)

Ryan · Married on 06/18/2011

My wife and I fell upon Adam with 2- Step Entertainment through a friend and I am so glad that we did. Adam was an essential part of our wedding reception and to this day still believe we could never have done it without his help. We had an odd request of him to help us with an entrance to our reception and he came threw for us in a huge way. Adam and his never ending music knowledge and spectacular dance skills are exactly what we were looking for and would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2011

2-Step Entertainment was extremely professional and entertaining. Adam did a great job DJing my wedding. He had every song I had requested (even the Arabic songs!) and kept the party flowing so smooth the whole night through. Everyone was dancing and having an amazing time until the very end. I would definitely recommend 2-Step Entertainment for any event!!

Christine · Married on 09/11/2010

Adam was amazing, so entertaining. Followed the schedule perfectly and played great music. I will always remember how he got the crowd so involved and excited before announcing us into the reception. I was jumping up and down in the lobby because everyone was yelling so loud. I will never forget that moment!

Katie · Married on 10/10/2009

My husband and myself have been to several weddings since ours and the DJ has been terrible. Problems like they couldn't use their own equipment,microphones not working, you name it we have seen it at other people weddings!! This would have never happened had our friends decided to go with 2-step entertainment !!! We have actually sent Adam messages letting him know he was worth every penny and more! If you don't choose this company you wedding will more than likely SUCK!!!

Sent on 12/03/2012

2-Step Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Katie! We've got your messages posted on our Facebook page for everyone's enjoyment!

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

Adam was so flexible and on top of things! We only had to have one meeting with him and everything was set! He was the DJ at two other family memebr's weddings and I loved how he made the atmosphere laid back and comfortable! I've been to some weddings where the DJ is so awkward and I knew I didn't have to worry about that with 2-Step!

• Audrey & Seth

Audrey · Married on 10/20/2018

1.6
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

Not what I was expecting at all!

I may not have bought the most expensive package but the services I got at our wedding were terrible!!!! My bridal party had to keep going up to him to tell him what to do; he kept playing things that I did not select. First he wasn't playing any music during the dinner, until I told someone to go tell him to play the music I selected he then started playing the music I had selected for dancing during the dinner; he wasn't interactive with the crowd at all! He was on his phone the whole night!!! Very unprofessional I wish I would have found someone else!
    I've to several weddings with Black Tie Entertainment, they were unforchanatly already booked; but they always do an awesome job!!!!