2-Step Entertainment Reviews

18 | Brunswick, OH

18 Reviews for 2-Step Entertainment

Valerie Buckner · Married on 01/05/2019

Unbelievable! Beyond Impressed

From beginning to end 2-Step Entertainment made everything so incredibly easy. Their communication is impeccable. The online planning made what I thought was going to be the toughest part such a breeze. They did both our ceremony and reception music and we cannot say enough about the wonderful job they did with both! My wedding planner was actually running around during dinner trying to finish things because of a mistake by the caterer and our DJ, (YES OUR DJ) actually helped put the names out for the seating. From reception beginning until end, there was energy, fun, excitement, and non-stop partying on the dance floor.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,
    Steve and Valerie

Sent on 02/19/2019

Lindsay · Married on 12/14/2018

So impressed

Adam was AMAZING!! We got so many compliments on his variety and selection of music!! His communication is also amazing, very fast responses! I was SO impressed with how he was the entire process and night of or wedding!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

It was too good to be true

Look no further- Adam is the best there is. We had a terrible experience with our initial DJ and I was worried I wouldn’t be able to find someone for the same value at such short notice. My prayers were answered with Adam. He was professional with a whole portal laying everything out, quick to respond with questions and MADE our wedding. He had the dance floor full all night I am so please. I would have paid him double what he charges. Book him today!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Kristy · Married on 06/25/2016

I cannot say enough great things about 2-Step Entertainment. Adam far exceeded our expectations on our wedding day! He was responsive, professional and knew exactly which songs to play to keep our family and friends dancing from beginning to end! We could not have been happier with 2-Step Entertainment and would recommend this DJ service to anyone - you will not be disappointed!! Thank you 2-Step for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 01/18/2017

2-Step Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kristy! Your reception is still one of the most beautiful locations I've ever seen. I still tell people about the view all the time!

Josh · Married on 05/07/2016

Adam is an amazing DJ and so committed to making sure the reception runs smoothly. I would recommend him to anyone getting married, having a "Sweet 16", or has any other needs for a DJ!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/20/2014

We had 2-Step Entertainment as the DJ at our wedding. Our DJ Adam did a wonderful job and not only got everyone on the dance floor.... But kept them there all night!!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

THE PERFECT DJ FOR YOUR WEDDING!! Very professional and interactive with your guests. The DJ makes the reception. Don't go with any other company. 2-step is all you need.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Megan · Married on 11/09/2013

Adam from 2-Step was amazing! He did such a great job for our Nov. 9th, rustic, barn wedding in Louisville, OH. He played great music, and followed our list of music to play and what not to play. When guest had made several request for a song that we didnt want played, he came to us and asked if he should play it. He kept us in the loop the whole night and the party ran smoothly. He even had great ideas for fun stuff to do at the reception. I would recommend him 100%.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Jon · Married on 04/20/2013

Adam from 2-Step Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding at the Columbus Museum of Art. He was awesome! Many of our guests commented on how good the DJ was.

He played an excellent mix of music, and people were up all night dancing. We gave him some requests to play, and he did a great job of picking songs from that list that kept the reception going strong all night.

Adam was very prompt and thorough with responding to any questions we had. He was also dressed very well and looked professional the night of the wedding.

I would highly recommend 2-Step Entertainment. Adam is a very professional and friendly DJ. We had a great time and would choose Adam all over again in a heartbeat. Thanks, Adam for helping to make our night memorable!

Jon & Libby

Sent on 05/26/2013

Katie · Married on 06/16/2012

I loved everything about 2-step! They truly provided an unforgettable reception. Thank you for helping to complete my fairy tale!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2011

Awesome DJ!!!!...had no worries the whole wedding and the reception...did such a great job!!...would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Rose · Married on 07/30/2011

Adam is all around a great guy this is not just a business for him he is truly gifted! My guest stayed on their toes all night! Thank you for going above and beyond and wish you nothing but success in the future.

Rose Hummel

Sent on 12/07/2012

Carrie · Married on 07/23/2011

Adam was our DJ for our wedding at the Pro Football Hall of Fame a year and a half ago. He was very professional and entertaining!! He made sure everything ran smoothly and on time!! Our guests really enjoyed the music and energy he provided throughout the evening!! We would recommend him to anyone in need of his services!! Thanks again for being a part of our special day!! :)

Sent on 01/24/2013

Ryan · Married on 06/18/2011

My wife and I fell upon Adam with 2- Step Entertainment through a friend and I am so glad that we did. Adam was an essential part of our wedding reception and to this day still believe we could never have done it without his help. We had an odd request of him to help us with an entrance to our reception and he came threw for us in a huge way. Adam and his never ending music knowledge and spectacular dance skills are exactly what we were looking for and would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2011

2-Step Entertainment was extremely professional and entertaining. Adam did a great job DJing my wedding. He had every song I had requested (even the Arabic songs!) and kept the party flowing so smooth the whole night through. Everyone was dancing and having an amazing time until the very end. I would definitely recommend 2-Step Entertainment for any event!!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Christine · Married on 09/11/2010

Adam was amazing, so entertaining. Followed the schedule perfectly and played great music. I will always remember how he got the crowd so involved and excited before announcing us into the reception. I was jumping up and down in the lobby because everyone was yelling so loud. I will never forget that moment!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Katie · Married on 10/10/2009

My husband and myself have been to several weddings since ours and the DJ has been terrible. Problems like they couldn't use their own equipment,microphones not working, you name it we have seen it at other people weddings!! This would have never happened had our friends decided to go with 2-step entertainment !!! We have actually sent Adam messages letting him know he was worth every penny and more! If you don't choose this company you wedding will more than likely SUCK!!!

Sent on 12/03/2012

2-Step Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Katie! We've got your messages posted on our Facebook page for everyone's enjoyment!

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

Adam was so flexible and on top of things! We only had to have one meeting with him and everything was set! He was the DJ at two other family memebr's weddings and I loved how he made the atmosphere laid back and comfortable! I've been to some weddings where the DJ is so awkward and I knew I didn't have to worry about that with 2-Step!

Sent on 01/25/2017