2 Sisters Events & Design Reviews

2 Sisters Events & Design 3
2 Sisters Events & Design 4
2 Sisters Events & Design 5

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Shawna, Christine, and the rest of the 2 Sisters team made our wedding a breeze and we can't thank them enough. They really know how to pull an event together and allow you to enjoy the day worry free. Our wedding day went very smoothly and on schedule which I could not have done without them. All of the flowers, centerpieces, etc. were stunning as well. They were very helpful throughout the planning process, answering all of my little questions and concerns. They also had great suggestions since they've done so many weddings and we were so pleased with our day overall. Not to mention, we got to leave and they made sure everything was packed up and cleaned thoroughly so we had nothing to worry about. There were a few very tiny things that didn't quite match my expectations or vision, but certainly did not overshadow the day or my feelings towards how great this team was for us.

2 Sisters Events & Design 6
    2 Sisters Events & Design 11
    2 Sisters Events & Design 12
    Sent on 10/26/2017

Chelsea · Married on 12/27/2011

Mainly run by one of the sisters, 2 sisters specializes in personalized and unique floral designs for events. They will also cover any candle, glassware, or other needs you might have. They are completely dependable, always puntual, and create incredible designs that are exactly what you want.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Brenda · Married on 04/02/2016

Shawna always had a "can-do" attitude. Even with torrential downpours on the forecast, Shawna helped us change our venue within 48 hrs of the big day. She was calm, professional, organized and reassuring. She worked well with the other vendors, and our entire family. I would absolutely recommend 2Sisters!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Suzanne · Married on 12/10/2016

As the parent of the bride and the host of the wedding and reception, I wish I had booked the event planner for the entire day of the wedding, from 9:00 am - 10:00 pm. I also wish I had prepared a "clean up" plan and timeline detailing responsibilities for the caterer, florist, rental company, etc.
    2 Sisters was very helpful with the ceremony logistics, keeping us calm and happy. Thank you!

Sent on 01/19/2017

2 Sisters Events & Design's reply:

One of the very first things we communicate with our clients is "Don't be afraid to tell us what you think". We take pride in being able to give our brides and their families during one of the biggest days of their lives everything they need. Well we have heard you sweet client and we are introducing a new package for those who want us to go beyond a "day of directing" though want to plan their own event. We are introducing an Executive Package that focuses on Coordinating in detail, the days leading up to the wedding. Although we offer hourly options beyond our Regal Package as well as a Full Service Platinum Planning Package, we feel at 2 Sisters, the importance of being the eyes and ears of the family and the bride herself during the week of the wedding. When tents are being assembled, we will be there, when lighting companies are setting up, we will be there, when dishes are being set, we will roll up our sleeves and assist and we will be on site as the first tent stake is going in to the last of the chairs going back to the warehouse.

We are excited for the challenge to continue growing as a successful company and take to heart how to perfect our part in the event business.

To an exciting 2017 and Beyond!

Shawna, Christine, and the 2 Sisters Team

Sandra · Married on 10/29/2017

0.4
      0.5

The coordinator was the worst experience of the entire wedding. She wasn’t really listening to what the requests and needs were of pretty much the entire event. There were times that my maid of honor was taking phone calls because the other vendors could not reach her. She was absent for a lot of the times she should have been there. We had an issue with outlets, and almost didn’t music. This of course is a huge problem for a wedding reception. The coordinator didn’t seem like this was a problem and didn’t try to help. My wedding party stepped in and made her help, this was unexceptable! For the entire reception she was off in the corner with somebody that was either hanging out or she was training. They were on their phone and definitely enjoyed the food, drink, and cake of my wedding. I was extremely disappointed and wished I had used a different vendor.

Sent on 12/12/2017

2 Sisters Events & Design's reply:

When problems arise during any wedding, our coordinators and directors are trained to navigate through any issue and make the best decision to troubleshoot. Bok Tower is a beautiful destination location and I'm sure this bride was unaware of the vast size of the property. At times it may have felt we were distant as we were confirming details at both ceremony and reception locations, which were quite a distant from each other and where the bride and her girls were getting ready.

When a client decides not to hire a professional DJ, and decides to have a friend handle the reception music, issues may arise as did that evening. The problem was not an outlet issue with Bok Tower, the friend in charge of the music neglected to bring all necessary equipment to provide the music the bride wanted played during the reception. When the problem arose, our director sent her assistant to purchase the equipment which we paid for, to assure the reception continued and guests enjoyed dancing the rest of the evening. I'm sure, to the bride, it was very embarrassing that there was no background music playing during dinner, however unfortunate and out of our control.

Our directors keep all vendor information and day of timelines on their phones so as not to worry about keeping up with a folder or clipboards. Everything is kept in one place and the information at their fingertips.

All clients under our contract are responsible to provide their wedding vendors a boxed vendor meal or allow the vendors to go through a buffet line after all guests have eaten. They then go back stage to eat their meal and do not sit at a guest table.

We strive to do our best for every bride, and unfortunately there were things that happened during this wedding that we were unable to control and did our best to rectify. We wish nothing but the best for Sandra.

Shawna Carpenter