2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events Reviews

14 | Temple Hills, MD

14 Reviews for 2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events

Reverand La was absolutely a great fit to my wedding! Her prices were very reasonable and the cheapest of the other officiants in my area. I definitely got more for my money by using Rev. La. She was always punctual and relayed all the information needed prior to the wedding and what was expected on wedding day. I'm so glad that we have chose her! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/25/2013

2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events's reply:

Thank you so much and we are still here for you during your marital seasons.

I cannot say enough about Rev Rouse. .amazing officiant and very caring pre marital counselor..she was very professional and kind...the ceremony was short and to the point but very sweet...I am thoroughly pleased with our experience as is my groom...highly recommend

Sent on 05/19/2013

2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events's reply:

Thank you. You were a joy to me as a couple and your wedding was so lovely and loving. We are so glad that you used our service and we are glad that we were able to give you that short and to the point service that you wanted but it was your love that added the sweetness. May you both be blessed and know we are always here for you
  • jjsangel

Angel · Married on 10/20/2012

My husband an I contacted Rev. Rouse to officiate our wedding. Rev. Rouse and her daughter were a delight to work with, they understood what we wanted and we easily developed a report with them. Rev. Rouse sent us emails about marriage as an *extra* to us and they were very informative, sweet and helpful. We had a few date changes and Rev Rouse & co were very flexible. I would recommend 2R1 n Christ enthusiastically!

Sent on 03/24/2013

2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and you two were a joy to work with. Remember we are still here for you during your marriage and our marriage and relationship ministry is here as you travel down the many seasons of marital bliss. Contact us as you need us www.2r1nchrist.com

Shalimar · Married on 10/07/2012

Rev Rouse was great... she made are wedding day very special..

Sent on 10/23/2012

2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be apart of your blessed day. You two were a lovely couple and we felt so welcome among your friends and family. Remember we are here for you if you need us.
  • Jasmin

Jasmin · Married on 09/02/2012

Rev. Rouse was phenomenal. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married. She was very genuine and caring. She took note of what we wanted and we had a wonderful ceremony. Several people commented on how much they enjoyed the ceremony, saying things like it was sweet, heartfelt and to the point (their polite way of saying it didn't drag on forever lol). In addition to being wonderful, Rev. Rouse also offers a very affordable service.

Sent on 10/18/2012

2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events's reply:

Thank you so much. We loved sharing your day with you. You two were a joy to work with and the way you wanted your ceremony performed showed all the depth of your love for one another.
  • U

UNIQUE · Married on 07/21/2012

I highly recommend Rev. Rouse to anyone. She made us I feel so comfortable, we felt as if we’ve know her for years. She is a true woman of God, and you notice that instantly upon meeting or chatting with her via phone. The wedding ceremony was wonderful; we got numerous compliments on the vows that she selected for our wedding. We feel soo blessed to have met her, we look forward to working with her in the future with her marriage ministries.

Sent on 07/31/2012

2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events's reply:

We thank you so much and we felt as if you have been a part of our family as well. We know that God has smiled on your union and great things will come from your marriage. We expect to see and hear from you as you remain with the marriage ministry. May God continue to bless you both.

David · Married on 06/23/2012

We would like to thank you for being apart of our special day and going above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that our day was stress free. We will never forget you and we will recommend you to any and everyone. We would also like to thank you for showing such stellar proffesionalism and giving us the guidance that will help us through this road of marriage.

Yours Truly,
    Ieasha & David

Sent on 07/09/2012

2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events's reply:

Thank you so much we enjoyed being a part of your day and you two touched our hearts with your showing of love for each other. Ieasha you brought tears to my eyes when you walked down and like David I had to fight back those tears. Remember we are always here for you during every season that your marriage travels through.

Tiffany · Married on 06/22/2012

Rev. Rouse's service to me and my husband was outstanding. I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 07/06/2012

2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events's reply:

Thank you so much you and your husband was a dear couple and your family was so sweet and supportive. We loved working with you and are there for you if you ever need us.

Dottie · Married on 05/12/2012

Rev Rouse and Deacon Willie were execellent .............. There are some many words to describe this couples just wonderful . They made me and my husband feel right at HOME....... They have wedding officant prices that will fit everyone budget . I will highy recommend there services . if you are getting married soon or getting married in the future Rev Rouse and Deacon Willie will provide the best wedding ceremony for you ................. Thank you we have been truely best to have you ......Love Dottie and Dontae Hansford 2012

Sent on 06/10/2012

2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events's reply:

We thank you as well. It was our pleasure to be of service to you and to begin your marital life with the love that you both feel towards each other. Thanks for your fine words and remember we are here for you during your marital life. 2r1nchrist.com

K · Married on 04/14/2012

We were put in a unique situation where our Officiant was called out of town the weekend of our wedding. As such, we had approximatley 12 days to find "the right" officiant on short notice. This not only meant availability, but cost, attitude, and "match" for us and our style. In my mad rush to "screen" people, I was emailing and calling several professionals before being connected with Reverend Rousse. Her follow through, attention to detail, responsiveness, and sweet demeanor was unexpected - not because of her - but because of the other calls and email experiences I had experienced prior to the calls and emails with her. She was flexible in her timing and cost, in spite of our short notice and plans she already had that day. Lastly, the suggestions for vows were also the most unique that resonated with us personally and spiritually. We were so thankful to have been blessed with her (there are no accidents) as an integral part of our wedding celebration.

Sent on 04/30/2012

2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events's reply:

We were so happy that you found us and that we could help you. Your wedding was lovely and God felt. Such a great couple and a sweet family.

Michael · Married on 03/31/2012

Rev.Rouse was a big help with our wedding .from the vows to the decorating to the broom that we jumped over. she works with you no matter what your concerns are or budget is. Her support is to the fullest and she is comfortable to talk to. Her counciling helped us a lot in understanding the meaning of marriage and understanding each other. We truly love her and thank her for all that she has done for us. Wedding date was March 31 2021.

Sent on 04/03/2012

2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events's reply:

Thank You we enjoyed working with you and when your wife walked in I almost cried with you. You two have been a joy and i keep you close to my heart. Remember we are always here as you travel down the seasons of marriage.

K&L · Married on 07/28/2011

Rev La was right on time with her feedback for the counseling and making sure we each felt special during the entire process and especially our ceremony. I couldn't had it any other way!!

Sent on 02/10/2012

2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events's reply:

Thank You so much you two were a joy and a ray of sunshine

K · Married on 05/23/2010

We always felt comfortable and loved! Thank you for making our wedding special!

Sent on 03/16/2012

2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events's reply:

Thank you. You were a lovely couple and we enjoyed working with you.
  • keciasherri

Sherri · Married on 09/08/2012

2.8
      3.0
      3.0
      2.5
      2.5
      3.5

It didn't have any warmth to it

Sent on 09/16/2012

2-R-1-N Christ Officiant and events's reply:

Thank You so much for your response and we are glad you used our service as you choose and custom the vows that were said.