2 Cool Flowers Reviews

103 | Houston, TX

103 Reviews for 2 Cool Flowers

Tatiana · event on: 10/25/2014

All the arrangements were absolutely delightful! Just love it. Thank you so much. Can't wait until our next event. Fantastic vendor to work with.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Lidia was FANTASTIC! She listened to everything I wanted and made sure it was in my budget. She was very professional and friendly. On the day of my wedding, she was very timely and her arrangements were GORGEOUS! Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Rebecca · Married on 10/11/2014

Everything was amazing! It was everything I could have hoped for and more. She is willing to work within your budget and will give you what you want or something that looks just as great that is within budget. I Originally went somewhere who quoted me a ridiculous amount of money so I looked else where. I'm glad I did because I found 2 Cool Flowers and they gave me exactly what I wanted for half the cost!

Sent on 10/30/2014

The flowers we BEAUTIFUL! I was skeptical at first because I'm all about going with well known vendors but this company is amazing. I went to them trying to get down from this $6500 quote I got and told them my budget was $3000 and they did everything they could to still get me everything I wanted and stayed in my budget. The flowers and arrangements were breathtaking. I was floored with what I saw and can't praise them enough. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Morgan · Married on 10/04/2014

Lidia was wonderful to work with! There were few times I had to change a few things & needed suggestions. Changing things didn't seem to bother her and she understood completely. Lidia was wonderful to work with. She is laid back and isn't pushy. I would recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Lidia at 2 Cool Flowers listened to the look I wanted and was able to work within my budget, almost to the dollar. She was very responsive over email as well, and was able to accommodate some last minute changes and requests I had. I would highly recommend! Lidia is very friendly and does a wonderful job. She provided flowers for all of our family, bridal party, and reception center pieces. Just beautiful!

Sent on 10/05/2014
  • Moonshine

Star · Married on 09/21/2014

I currently live in Virginia, my now husband was from Texas, so we decided to get married in Houston. I discovered Lidia with 2 cool flowers, inc. at the Houston Bridal Show. She has been a true blessings!! Planning this wedding from afar, Lidia was always professional, friendly and quick to respond to all my concerns and questions. My Bridal bouquet was absolutely beautiful (white roses with brooches) !!! If you are looking for beautiful, affordable flowers I highly recommend Lidia!!!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Chantell · Married on 09/20/2014

Lidia and her team were a delight to work with. Wedding was beautiful, but the flowers provided put it over the top!! so elegant and perfect just what we asked for really in touch with our vision. I would recommend Lidia and 2cool flowers to everyone.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Alejandra · Married on 07/26/2014

2 Cool Flowers was amazing with the decor and arrangements for our wedding.
    I am very happy with the awesome service Lidia (the owner) and her husband provided for us. I will recommend 2Cool Flowers very highly for any event!! Love it :)

Sent on 08/04/2014

Everything was beautiful, it turned out absolutely amazing!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Amy · Married on 06/28/2014

I saw 2 Cool Flowers on Weddingwire, and then fell in love with one of Lydia's bouquet pictures on Pinterest. She was profession, responsive, and created the most gorgeous flower arrangements. My entire wedding party absolutely loved their flowers, and I couldn't have asked for anything more. She is wonderful!!!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Roxanne · Married on 06/21/2014

I absolutely loved working with 2 Cool Flowers. Lidia was very flexible, attentive, and cared about my happiness with her business. Our flowers and decorations were beautiful and we received several compliments from our guests. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Everything turned out PERFECT!! Thank you so much for helping make my dream a reality!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/20/2014

2Cool Flowers is AMAZING! Lidia was easy to work with and helped make my dream come alive for my wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Star · Married on 06/14/2014

We loved working with Lidia for our wedding. We met with her once, and that was all it took. She took our vision and nailed it when it came to the look/feel we wanted. She did just an amazing job! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Jazmin · Married on 06/13/2014

I am so happy with the well done job they did on our wedding. I will recommend them for any ocassion.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Ambar · Married on 06/01/2014

They are professionals who work with politeness and positiveness toward the job. They provided what we asked ,and better more beautiful as we expected. The flowers were fresh and colorful. The helped us with everything about decoration and also suggested new ideas to have more quality. They got on time for set up and also for clean up.
    I will definitely recommend their job because I felt like I did not have to care about it because they are amazingly responsible people.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Hayley · Married on 05/30/2014

Just an amazing vendor. You couldn't get better. She totally saw my vision and just made it come to life.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Tami · Married on 03/28/2014

I was over joyed with flowers that were at the wedding!! I am a laid back person, so I told what my favorite flowers were and Lidia ran with it. She even put out my centerpieces for me!!!

Sent on 04/01/2014

2 Cool Flowers made it possible for our daughter to have a gorgeous wedding at a great price! The flowers arrived and were beautiful. We received many compliments during the reception. Thank you for wonderful service and a great product. We will definitely recommend you to friends and family! -The Phillips Family

Sent on 03/24/2014

Crystal · Married on 12/14/2013

Lidia does amazing work! They were the prettiest flowers I have ever seen.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Karla · Married on 12/07/2013

Excellente service and beautiful designs

Sent on 12/11/2013

Diana · Married on 11/29/2013

Lidia provided me with the best insight, experience and advice when it came to designing my floral arrangement for my wedding. I wanted to get something special that went with my subtle winter wonderland theme. She was able to create beautiful arrangements for all of my wedding party and an exquisite bridal bouquet. All of my reception hall tables were covered with the most elegant chandeliers and trumpet vases that included the most beautiful floral arrangement. Lidia also address my mom’s concerns regarding all the floral arrangement especially the altar arrangements and offered great solutions to make the floral arrangement standout. It was important for my mother and I to have live flowers the day of my wedding, as a tribute to my deceased grandmother, whom would spend hours in her garden tending to her roses. Thanks to Lidia and her beautiful flowers I felt Abuelita with mi every time I looked at my flowers.

Sent on 12/10/2013
  • Y

Yleana · event on: 11/23/2013

Excelent!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gracias por el excelente servicio!! sin duda eres la mejor!!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2013
  • User2619364 · 2+ years ago

Lidia is a wonderful florist! She responds immediately to emails and phone calls. She always makes herself available to last minute nervous brides. I gave her a set budget and she made it work! No other florist would help me without a flexible budget. She was able to use flowers that were in season and ordered in bulk to help reduce my price. The flowers were delivered on schedule the day of the wedding. All the bouquets were picture perfect! The centerpieces were very large and beautiful! I would hire Lidia again a hundred times! Best Wedding Florist in Houston!

Sent on 12/01/2013