1st Comes Love... Custom Invitations Reviews

11 | Portland, OR

11 Reviews for 1st Comes Love... Custom Invitations

Roopal is so talented and creative. Her work was unique and completely beautiful!

Bianca · Married on 08/09/2014

Roopal did such a great job on our invitations, programs, and thank you cards. The quality of her work is just great. She responds as quickly as she can and is flexible to meet. You pay for what you get. It was a true pleasure working with Roopal.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Ashleigh · Married on 02/22/2014

1st Comes Loves was absolutely amazing. Roopal kept in contact with us and let us know how the process was going. She had multiple samples for us to choose from and really understood what we were looking for in out invites. I would absolutely use 1st Comes Love the next time I need invitations.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Andie · Married on 10/19/2013

Roopal was so easy to work with! We couldn't have asked for a more responsive and helpful individual to help us design our ideal invitations. After meeting with us and learning what we were looking for, Roopal sent us multiple design options. After making the final decision, she had the invitations ready within a fairly short period of time. We received so many compliments on the wooden wedding invitations she created, and we wouldn't have changed a thing about them! I would and have recommended 1st Comes Love to anyone who is looking for custom invitations.

Annie · Married on 09/13/2013

The invitations were very reasonably priced and came out absolutely beautiful! I will use her for all of my custom invitations in the future.

Allegra · Married on 09/17/2011

Roopal was amazing. She sat down with my mom and I for over an hour to talk about my ideas before I had even decided to use 1st Comes Love. She did a great job designing my vision and was very punctual sending proofs. Several people commented to me and on their response cards that ours were the most beautiful invitations they'd ever seen!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Jaime · Married on 08/13/2011

Roopal did an amazing job! She answered all my questions in a timely manner, and made sure the product was perfect and exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Kylie · Married on 02/24/2011

We love our invitations and ended up ordering our Thank-you cards from Roopal too. Great service.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Jyoti · Married on 07/08/2007

It was a wonderful experience to have 1st Comes Love... create our son's wedding invitations. They were truly outstanding creative custom designs. They provided very prompt and courteous service. We highly recommend them for their excellent work.

Sent on 05/23/2008

Anjali · Married on 07/08/2007

It was truly a pleasure working with Roopal and 1stcomeslove on my engagement & wedding invitations. Roopal is very easy to work with - extremely accommodating to requests and very creative with her designs! She works with you through the whole process - from coming up with your color scheme for your invitations to sending mock samples (via email and regular mail) for you to approve before moving ahead with any orders. She has great attention to detail and hand makes every single invitation! She was very helpful and down-to-earth during what is usually a stressful period in any bride's life. I would highly recommend Roopal and 1stcomeslove for any invitation or stationery needs!

Sent on 05/29/2008

Alexa · Married on 02/15/2007

These were really special invitations. We recommend them to every new bride we come across!

Sent on 03/28/2009