1shotphotography Reviews

3 | Tracy, CA

3 Reviews for 1shotphotography

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

First I just want to say I had to fire my original photographer and at the last minute Fahim stepped up and stepped in. He was so awesome about putting my mind at ease and making sure I was happy. I highly recommend this company for your next event. I cant wait to see my wedding photos. Thank you again Fahim

Sent on 05/08/2017

Julie · Married on 10/01/2016

We used 1shotphotography for our wedding and we were very pleased with the pictures that were taken. He was able to get a lot of great shots of the wedding party and guests. We would definitely use 1shotphotography for future events.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Angela · Married on 09/24/2016

Fahim was an absolute pleasure to work with! He did a phenomenal job of capturing our wedding day! He was professional, creative and my guests loved him. My parents even asked him to stay longer than we had originally contracted for and he happily stayed to cover more of our event. We received our beautiful photos back in a timely manner and loved the photo book he did. We will definitely call him again when we need more professional photos done!

Sent on 05/27/2017