19 East Reviews

2 | Chicago, IL

2 Reviews for 19 East

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

Anna Boltz @ 19East was wonderful to work with and helped us every step of the way. Anna coordinated so wonderfully with our other vendors to make my daughter's wedding a beautiful event. Start to finish it was an amazing experience. Hire professionals like Anna...you'll be in the best of hands.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Brooke · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I got married in July of 2017 and Kendall was our event coordinator. We could not possibly have had a more perfect wedding day from start to finish. Kendall was so amazing throughout the entire process - she was so genuine, thoughtful and kind, so willing to assist with anything we may need, and went above and beyond in giving advice that Brides need to hear leading up to their wedding day. The tasting we had with her was so memorable - she made it so fun and both of our parents had such a great time. Not only was Kendall a 5 star event coordinator, but 19 East is an AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL venue! I would encourage anyone to get married there. The space is so versatile and beautiful, it's easy to get to in the city, and the upstairs bridal suite really makes an amazing space for pictures, parents with children to hang out, or if the Bride and Groom need a moment away. There's not enough great words I can say about Kendall and Food for Thought and 19 East!

Sent on 12/05/2017