John Demers Music Reviews

10 | Boston, MA

10 Reviews for John Demers Music

Leslie · Married on 10/01/2011

What an amazing day and so glad we worked with John! We had thought initially that we would not do a wedding video in order to save on costs, but I am SO glad we did. John was awesome and the final product was amazing.

Leslie and Chris

Sent on 01/12/2012

Meggie · Married on 09/13/2009

What John Demers made for us will be treasured forever. The day goes by sooo fast, and you miss a lot. Having a Videographer was the greatest choice we had made, and picking John to do it was even better. The quality was amazing, and he was so easy to work with. The video had us laughing and crying. We got the whole family together to view it, and couldnt believe how well it had come out. Definately exceeding our expectations. Thank you John, and anyone interested in him, should definately hire! We are now able to share that special day with our kids!

Sent on 03/02/2010

MADELINE · Married on 11/22/2008

Great quality and service! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/02/2009

Noella · Married on 09/06/2008

We loved working with John. Our wedding video was amazing and it captured all the moments we were able to experience on our wedding day. I highly recommend his services and professionalism. Not only do I recommend his I refer him to my family and friends who have been married. Both my cousin and my friend hired him after seeing my video.

Sent on 07/09/2010

Nick · Married on 04/28/2007

Very professional and flexible. We had non traditional music mixed into our wedding. A mix of Russian and American music and this went very well together!

Sent on 06/18/2009

Kathy · Married on 04/24/2010

John was referred to me by a friend that had used his services for their own wedding. John came highly recommended to me as someone that was reliable, professional and cost effective. The video is a lasting memory that we will be excited to share with our children in the future.

Sent on 06/28/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2008

I hired John at 1840 Videography for my June 2008 wedding. I was unsure if I wanted to budget for a videographer. I spoke to Jon and decided to go ahead with his company. Throughout the whole wedding I hardly knew he was around! The final product was the perfect length- 1.5hrs. He captured the whole ceremony beautifully. I don't remember much walking down the aisle...but get the butterflies in my stomach everytime I go back to his video. The rest of the video highlighted our reception. Everything was wonderful....even down to the songs he picked for the video (I was nervous about that aspect). He truly was able to capture our wedding perfectly. In comparison to other wedding video's I've seen (that cost the couple twice the amount) hands down I'd go with Jon if I had to do it all over again!

Sent on 07/31/2009

If anyone is wondering whether it's "worth" it to purchase videography for your wedding my answer from now on is always going to be yes! I think I've watched our video and highlight at least 5 times already (and that's probably a low estimate). You cannot beat the price and flexibility of 1840 Pix. Most other vendors we looked at were at least double and while it did take some time for us to get the highlight video and full length video we actually were hoping for, John was extremely receptive to all of the changes we asked for and was willing to put in the effort to make our video what we wanted it to be. He also threw in some extras since we were waiting a little bit longer than expected. John and Mary were both very welcoming, friendly and very flexible with hours on our day. I'm sure the video quality of more expensive vendors may be a bit better, but for what I wanted (just a documentation of our day) 1840 Pix was a great choice.

Sent on 02/24/2014

ANA · Married on 09/17/2011

4.2
      3.5

John was a kind and very discrete presence at our wedding. He managed to bypass the challenges of photographers crossing many of the images he tried to capture. The video he produced will provide us with a lasting memory of the voices and images of our loved ones during our wedding day. Thanks John!

Sent on 02/14/2012

Stacey · Married on 08/28/2010

4.2

John did a great job. He got all of our important moments, but you didn't even know he was there. Our ceremony came out great! He was awesome!

Sent on 01/03/2011