17th Avenue Place Event Center Reviews

3 | Longmont, CO

3 Reviews for 17th Avenue Place Event Center

Amelia · event on 03/08/2015

17th Avenue is a great place to hold your event. We had a holiday party and a bridal show. The space was perfect for both events. Jeanne is so helpful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Eric · Married on 12/13/2014

I heard of this event center from a friend. I didn’t know this place existed. We went in to the location to see what they had to offer. Immediately when we walked through the door we knew this is where we wanted to get married. The event planner (Jeanne) made us feel right at home and gave us very good ideas of what we can do with the space and how they had set it up in the past. They had onsite catering and offered it as part of the package. Which I must say was VERY affordable. You get so much value for the amount you spend it was not comparable to anything else out there. Forward now to the big day, Jeanne called us and let us in before another event to decorate ( it was a Christmas themed wedding ) the 2 Christmas trees. This saved a lot of time since we had a lot of decorations to put together. She was right there with us helping decorate and offering Ideas to make this one of the best days of our lives. We went with the catering and was very pleased with the food and the service we opted for. I would recommend this venue to everyone I come in contact with for special occasions. We are already thinking of using this space again.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Valeria · Married on 03/29/2014

They were very friendly and made our Big Day unforgettable!

Sent on 03/30/2015