1757 Golf Club Reviews

1757 Golf Club 6
1757 Golf Club 7
  • User4867423 ·

1757 Golf Club

Both Kelsey and Rachel were incredibly helpful and easy to work with. They were quick to respond anytime I contacted them and were very organized. We were able to drop stuff off before the wedding day so we got to relax on the wedding day and they set the reception up for us just as we asked. There was a room to keep stuff during the reception and overnight for our convenience. Highly recommend 1757 it was perfect and the staff were so accomodating and made everything easy for us!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jasmin · Married on 08/01/2015

So first thing is first the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous!!! Especially when it's completely done up with flowers and uplighting like I had.. It was an absolute dream.... The staff was great... Fully attentive and fully engaged with my guests... Caren Deily was a joy to work with and she knew exactly how to display my vision even when I felt like I was not able to describe what I wanted which was great...the food was to die for!!! Especially the mini empanadas (I think I had like 6 while I was waiting to greet my guests!!!).. There was a bit of a mix up with my meal selections which kind of sucked but they did compensate me by waiving my remaining balance so I was satisfied...Overall this place was perfect for my husband and I's day and am glad we went with them (my husband chose this place out of three options I gave him and he still rubs it in my face lol)

Sent on 08/13/2015

Kim · Married on 05/12/2012

I am a very detailed oriented person. I thought I was going to have a difficult time finding a reception contact who understood the importance of detail and providing the extra touches to make a day special. I can honestly say that Lindsay Goodwin (now Rash) exceeded my expectations. During the entire process she was thoughtful, responsive and helpful. I cannot emphazie how much I valued her help as I was getting married in Virgina but living in Chicago. At times, she truly had to be my eyes and ears on the ground to help me make critically important decisions. She was very thorough and truly acted as if this was the ONLY wedding she had to help plan - her care and enthusiam radiated through each correspondence.

During the day of the wedding, the entire staff was exceptionally polite and helpful to my family and my guests. We truly felt like they wanted to be at work and enjoyed their jobs. I was a former banquet server and understand how exhausting weddings can be to work, so I especially appreciated their attitude and assistance. I must also compliment Jamie who was a great contact person the day of the event and put any of my stress to bed. I didn't even worry as soon as I walked into 1757 because I had complete confidence in the staff.

Finally, the facilities are beautiful, well maintained and up to date. Myhusband and I were able to capture stunning pictures on the golf course and surrounding club house area. The food was excellent and although I didn't get to enjoy cocktail hour b/c I was too busy chatting, many of my guests raved about the quality of the food.

I cannot emphasize what a truly exceptional job Lindsay and the enture staff did to make the most important day of my life flawless, fun and stress free. A heart felt thank you to the entire team, especially Lindsay!

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 03/30/2019

My Wedding was Amazing. 3.30.19

Rachel, the venue coordinator, was very helpful and patient with me during the planning process. I actually started off with a different coordinator when I first booked this venue last February, but the change worked out well in the end. Rachel was professional and kind whenever I communicated with her. I chose this venue because of the unique floor plan, with a separate cocktail area and outside terrace as options for guests to mingle, and I liked what was included in their wedding package. Open bar was great and they can will even make your signature drink! Guests loved the venue and most definitely the cocktail hour food. The meatballs were my favorite of the evening! We chose the buffet option with a carving station and the food was good, however, I will say I was a bit disappointed in the chicken and rockfish option for dinner. The tasting went so well and I was looking forward to the same experience for dinner, but it was just okay to me. Overall, however, I got positive feedback from guests regarding the food. The day flowed very well and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I would definitely recommend this venue for anyone’s wedding or big event!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    1757 Golf Club 8
    1757 Golf Club 9
    1757 Golf Club 10
    1757 Golf Club 11

John Dixon · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Venue, Highly Recommended

My wife and I had a wonderful experience with 1757! The space is beautiful and we were able to take some wonderful photos around the golf course with the help of a guide. The reception venue was perfect and our Coordinator was able to set everything up the way we envisioned. We have a few day of Coordinator swaps during a long (2 year) engagement, but ultimately Rachel was our coordinator the day of and she did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Sonia · Married on 06/24/2017

Worked with Katie and she was great! Loved the venue and the food. Was able to open the golf range for the guests which was a plus. Katie was very easy to work with. We were able to make small adjustments with the bar selections, table clothes, decorations, food, cocktail hours, and table seating.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Monika · Married on 04/20/2017

When we toured the venue for our ceremony and reception, we absolutely fell in the love with this place. Kelsey was wonderful and she made us feel so welcome and answered all of our questions. Carlene, the wedding coordinator, was absolutely great and she worked well with our wedding planner. 1757 is a beautiful and elegant venue that has a lot to offer for anyone looking for a wedding/reception location. Many of our guests couldn't stop talking about the place. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day event!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/18/2016

I will definitely recommend this place.
    Katie the onsite coordinator was very helpful and pleasant to work with. She was on point with everything and my guest were all happy!
    Thanks Katie!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Anne · Married on 04/27/2013

1757 is a great place to get married. I have held meetings at hotels and conference centers for several years now, and when I first ate at 1757 during a holiday party, I was so excited about the catering that I picked up a brochure (which I also used to throw some broad hints). It is pretty hard to find a place that can serve 80+ people a perfectly cooked meal, so when we actually decided to get married, I didn't even shop around. What I didn't know is that they also walk you through every step. My events manager, Karen, made sure I had a clear timeline, worked with my vendors, and even held my dress as I walked out so that it flowed correctly. Before the wedding, they took us and our photographer around the golf course to get some special photographs. The whole things was wonderful.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Sandra · Married on 03/31/2012

1757 is a great place to have a wedding! They were great at setting up everything and are very helpful on the day of the wedding. The venue already looks nice so there is very little extra decorating that you need to do. Lindsay is an amazing coordinator and she knows what and how to do everything involved in a wedding. The price is a little high but it was worth it to have all the extra help that comes along. The food is delicious too!

Sent on 04/27/2012

Alice · Married on 09/08/2018

A very nice all inclusive venue with experienced day of coordinator! Highly recommend! Food is great too! Our guests really enjoyed the filet mignon & salmon!

Sent on 09/10/2018

1757 Golf Club was my #1 choice for a local wedding venue and they worked with my budget so I could have my dream wedding there. The staff is incredibly friendly and my planner, Katie is amazing. She is so organized, very responsive and just great to work with. I can't wait for my big day in September!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Nataliya · Married on 09/19/2015

When my (then) fiancé and I originally visited 1757, we loved the venue but not the price tag that came long with it. However, after some negotiating with Caren, we were able to take out a few things that we didn't need (champagne toast, high end liquor, etc) to make it more affordable and we are so glad we did!

The entire staff made sure our wedding day was absolutely perfect! My parents were especially impressed with the attentiveness during set up and some last minute rearranging that needed to be done. I wasn't too happy with my dinner (I spent too much time talking to guests so it was cold by the time I went to eat, totally my fault!) BUT all the guests commented that the food was good and I know it was great during our tasting :) The open bar was worth every penny and the staff even let my guests do some practice swings on the course during the reception.

My only negative comment would be that Caren missed one of our planning appointments and didn't notify us ahead of time. Other than that, we couldn't be happier with how our wedding day went and we owe a huge thank you to 1757!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Rachael · Married on 11/12/2017

My husband and I were married at 1757 Golf Club on November 12, 2017! Not only is this a beautiful wedding venue, but the food was awesome, and they offered us an excellent deal. Kelsey and Katie worked with us to plan our wedding, and we held both the wedding service and the reception in the ballroom. We had a 1 hour cocktail hour in the restaurant. Our guests raved about the food and service, and we could not be happier!! Thank you, Katie and Kelsey!!

Sent on 12/17/2017
    1757 Golf Club 12

Mardi · Married on 10/29/2016

Katie was fantastic ! So professional and
    Helpful with our bridal shower . So much
    Better than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend 1757!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

loubna · Married on 04/09/2016

me and my Husband we could not be any happier for hosting our big day in 1757 golf club.
    I have looked more thank 42 venue but there was something very special about the place , and Kelly is very helpful, and cooperative.
    you need to check out this place it really nice .

Sent on 04/22/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2017

3.2
      2.5
      2.5
      3.0

The golf clubs on-site coordinator was A+ at every meeting. Our day was excellent. All vendors we chose were on the ball. Except the golf club. For the entrees, steaks were overcooked. One thing we loved about the golf club was photos we had seen for outdoors. The golf clubs on site coordinator was supposed to coordinate with our photographer in the week prior to our wedding. She did not. We were not able to go out on the course to get photos by the lake we had seen or by the bridge we had seen or by a rock walll we had seen of other weddings.

Sent on 12/06/2017