1705 East Reviews

1705 East 4
1705 East 5
1705 East 6

Marilauren · Married on 06/08/2012

This was a great location to have a reception for our guests. Kevin and his whole team really did everything they could to make sure that our day was special for us. I originally picked this venue because I felt that all I needed to do was make sure that there were centerpieces. I was completely correct. The whole team at 1705 Prime ensured that every little detail was taken care of (even if I forgot something). Thank you!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Kimberly · Married on 10/16/2011

Food is wonderful, everyone raved about it

Sent on 10/02/2012

Anna · Married on 10/09/2011

Go into the event preparing to make a seating chart and make sure that the venue you have picked has plenty of space to accommodate last minute table additions. Also, make sure that you are comfortable with who you are working with at the venue because you will have A LOT of last minute questions and requests!!!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Renee · Married on 11/20/2010

Great venue - helpful staff, unique space. Everyone had a BLAST!

Sent on 12/03/2010

Dorothy · Married on 02/20/2010

1705 Prime was perfect for our reception! We had a very small guest list, and wanted an intimate feel, and couldn't have found a better place. We chose the salmon and filet mignon for our guests, and both dishes were absolutely delicious! Maite and Kevin were a joy to work with, and definitely helped to make our day very memorable.

Sent on 02/28/2010
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

We LOVED working with 1705. Our big day went perfectly (as far as we know)! It was a huge perk that all linens and everything was included with our rental. We did have to sometimes wait up to a week for an email response but if you call, someone is always willing to help. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    1705 East 7

Jennifer · Married on 04/08/2017

Everyone at our wedding raved about the food! It was absolutely delicious! Also, the top notch service from the lady assigned to us (bride and groom) was absolutely fantastic. It was as if we had a special assistant our entire night. I would high recommend Rocky Top catering to any bride who is in search of a caterer.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Rocky Top was great! Elizabeth worked with us as we kept "refining" our plans. She went to the venue and the rental vendor during our planning stage. The food was wonderful! The staff was very attentive to the bridal party and me---kept bringing me food. They offered us hors d'oeuvres and beverages while we were taking pictures. I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out! I would use them again!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Kathryn · Married on 06/07/2014

Excellent food, impeccable service, A winner!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Rocky Top Catering is fabulous. I have worked with them professionally through my job as an event planner on several occasions and didn't hesitate to hire them for my wedding as well. They are very professional, reliable and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 05/19/2014

We worked with Wil for our wedding. He was amazing. He was accommodating, helpful and always responded immediately. He made sure that we were happy with every detail. The food wasn't the best, but it didnt take away from the exceptional service.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Julie · Married on 12/07/2013

The Rocky Top team was very easy to work with. They were flexible in making changes and sending out updated contracts for review. During the event, they took very good care of my husband and I and the night ran very smoothly!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Babetta · Married on 09/07/2012

The food and the staff was superb!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Laura · Married on 10/22/2011

3.5

Excellent venue, staff and service!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Brittany · Married on 06/19/2010

We worked with Maite at 1705 and had a wonderful experience! We got plenty of compliments on the food and atmosphere! I would recommend 1705 to future brides!!

Sent on 09/28/2010

L · Married on 11/15/2008

3.5

Our reception site was at 1705Prime. Kathy White, the catering director, was a delight to work with. The prices were quite reasonable, and the food was phenomenal! We started with passed hor d'oeuvres, while guests were arriving. Between us, my fiancé and I were only able to try two of the four selections, including a butternut squash soup shooter that was sooooo good. (I got many requests for the recipe…as if I would know it!). Dinner was surf and turf …filet mignon and crabcake. It was amazing. In addition, both my fiancé and I really enjoy artisan cheeses, and so, in lieu of a groom’s cake, Kathy had made up a beautiful “tower” with four kinds of cheeses plus a fig loaf, dates, nuts, grapes, and herbs. It was spectacular. The only complication was the next wedding reception party arrived early so we were moved along quickly to vacate the place (15 minutes ahead of schedule).

Sent on 01/18/2009

Jenna · Married on 08/17/2013

The venue was beautiful and the staff was very helpful throughout. I worked with Jenn who knew what she was doing and tried to be as accommodating as possible.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Shashanah · Married on 11/10/2012

Simply put, this vendor was amazing. We had our ceremony and reception in the same location so the room had to be flipped during cocktail hour. The room was flipped for over 100 guests in less than 40 minutes. The waiters were EXCELLENT. It's like they could read our minds. The guests are still talking about the service and food. We truly felt like a king an queen on our day. Great work!

Sent on 01/12/2013
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 09/02/2011

RockyTop was wonderful...I originally worked with Alison but about a month or two before the wedding, she was promoted and we finished up with Jenn. There were a few things mixed up in the transition but we worked them out and had a beautiful wedding! I wasn't able to eat much that day but I heard from everyone that the food was great too.

Sent on 09/24/2011

Takia · Married on 09/23/2018

3.0

Glad I went with them

We were really pleased with the venue. The space was the perfect size for our small brunch wedding. The bridal suite is beautiful! All the guests raved about the food. Response time was a bit slow occasionally.

Sent on 10/17/2018

1705 East's reply:

Thank you Takia for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and Cam on your wedding. We appreciate the feedback. Best of luck to the both of you!

Lisa · Married on 05/25/2012

What a beautiful, intimate venue! These are words I heard a million times from my guests. My experience was phenomenal. Jenn was so easy to work with and took care of everything. It helped me to fell so relaxed and taken care of on my wedding day. In addition to the beautiful space and detail-oriented staff, the food was both delicious and elegantly displayed. Definitely add the shrimp and grits to your cocktail hour!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Kacie · Married on 08/16/2008

We had our rehearsal dinner here and exceeded our expectations. The environment was exactly what I was looking for....sophisticated. I would definitely recommend this place for a nice rehearsal dinner.

Sent on 08/24/2009

4.2
      3.5

Easy to work with and familiar with our venue! Lots of compliments from our guests on the food!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Anne · Married on 09/24/2016

4.2

The venue is beautiful and the food is excellent. We got compliments all night about the taco and pasta bars. The service we were given was outstanding. We highly recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Georgette · Married on 09/10/2010

3.0

The staff here is awesome. They made planning easy and the event smooth. It was a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 09/23/2010