15 Landsdowne Catering Reviews

4 Reviews for 15 Landsdowne Catering

• Alli

Alli O'Neill · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Food I've Had at a Wedding

Mia and her crew are phenomenal. From the first email throughout the whole process she was very responsive and happy to accommodate any requests. I have both dairy and gluten allergies and I was beyond thrilled with the options she came up with. The late night snacks of sweet potato fries and mini milkshakes were a hit! The menu was perfect for us and very personal. She wanted to make sure we were happy with every single aspect. We knew from the tasting that the food would be incredible and it didn't disappoint. We have gotten many comments on how delicious the food was. The staff made sure my husband and I were not without food or drink the whole night and the bartenders were great too. I had several guests with food allergies and they were so happy that everything was labeled and that they had options! I've been to a few weddings where I literally couldn't eat anything and I was so happy I could provide options for everyone. Mia was great to work with and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Liana

Liana & Mike Finn · Married on 08/04/2018

Mia is fantastic! I would highly recommend her!

I used 15 Landsdowne Catering for my wedding in August. Mia was my go to person for not only the food at my wedding, but the timeline, decor and a handful of other things I didn't even think about. She is amazing! She allowed us to build a completely unique and creative menu that reflected who we are as people. She took the time to get to know us as individuals and together, and that helped make our wedding feel authentically ours. Mia was there to answer all of my texts/emails through the planning process. In addition to that, the food was amazing! We had a stations set up for dinner, in addition to stations and passed hor d'erves for cocktail hour. We got so many compliments from our guests regarding the food, some said it was the best food they've had at a wedding! I would highly recommend Mia and her team for any event! She is a truly talented chef and wonderful person to work with!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Colleen · Married on 06/16/2018

June 2018 Wedding

I have spent the last year working with Mia Emerson to plan my wedding at the Hunterdon Art Museum. She has been instrumental in every step of the process, from helping us to secure a venue, to planning a delicious menu, to coordinating the event itself, and of course, solving any issues along the way! My husband and I have loved working with her, and we and our guests had an amazing time at our wedding reception.

Even with our smaller budget, Mia was able to flawlessly capture our vision for the event and crafted an amazing, upscale bbq menu and cocktail hour. Our guests are still raving about the superb quality of the food and the seamless flow of the event itself. Mia and her team handled all the event set-up and breakdown, in addition to the food and bar service. We were also provided a wonderful day-of-coordinator, Tara, who made sure that we were completely taken care of throughout the night, while expertly managing every aspect of the reception.

I could not recommend 15 Landsdowne highly enough to anyone who wants to host a fun event with amazing food and not have to worry about event planning stress!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Edward · Married on 10/28/2017

With you from the beginning to your grand finale

15 Landsdowne Catering provided our wedding a level of Fall comfort and sophistication. Offering a variety of stations our guests could approach as they pleased, their flexibility and attentiveness ranged from cultural to seasonal, fun to decadent.

Mia's thoughtfulness and open minded creativity speak to her exquisite customer service. For a wedding, event or any special occasion, bringing in 15 Landsdowne will offer an extraordinary culinary experience that will "cater" to your expectations.
    -Ed & Dani Ahart - married 10.28.17

Sent on 01/18/2019

15 Landsdowne Catering's reply:

We had so much fun working with you. I still think your menu is one of my personal favorites. Thanks for letting us be part of your magical day!