1321 Studios Reviews

7 | Littleton, CO

7 Reviews for 1321 Studios

Kristen · Married on 09/03/2012

What an amazing team. We loved these guys!

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2012

Jeff and 1321 Studios were the BEST vendor decision we made. Jeff was helpful from our very first meeting and gave us a package that worked for us at a greadt price. One of my big concerns with a videographer was having them "in my face" during the ceremony and at the reception. Jeff respected that concern and I barely knew that he and his team were there! The video we got was AMAZING. The quality (shots, HD, etc.) is outstanding. The editing was perfect - Jeff really captured the feel of our day, which was so important to me. I recommend Jeff and 1321 without hesitation. He is a true artist and delivers a great product. Our video is my favorite momento of our wedding.

Jeff did a great job! I was a bit worried at first because we gave him very little direction, but he took fantastic video of the day, didn't miss a thing and we never even noticed he was there. He also was very responsive and timely getting our video back to us (along with an online preview)

Cassie · Married on 07/02/2011

Working with Jeff Siebert and his team was amazing! Jeff was extremely courteous, honest, creative and helpful thoughout the entire process! My photographer was from another state, so Jeff took charge and suggested beautiful places to take photos prior to the wedding and he even drove our photographer to the locales!!

Our video was gorgeous and everyone we show it to says it's the best wedding video they have ever seen! Thank you to 1321 Studios for capturing our memories perfectly!!

• F

Melissa · Married on 07/16/2010

We can't say enough amazing things about Jeff and 1321 Studios. He was thorough and attentive to all of our needs. He was in touch with us regularly before the wedding to ensure he had all of the information about the special moments we wanted captured. We initially didn't think we could afford videography but after seeing a wedding DVD that Jeff shot for a friends wedding, we couldn't NOT do it. And truthfully, it was the BEST investment we made in our wedding. We were so busy greeting people and playing hosts that we missed some really fun and sweet parts of the wedding. Luckily Jeff was there to capture it on video (i.e. my 6 yr old nephew winning a dance-off with the groomsmen). Thank you Jeff for giving me that memory. We are forever grateful.

• Miller22

Carrissa · Married on 06/14/2010

Jeff was wonderful to work with. He called a week before the wedding to make sure he had the correct information, was even early to the wedding site, didn't interfere with wedding events (was like a fly on the wall), and captured everything beautifully.

These guys were a blast to work with! They worked great with all of our vendors and where able to work with everything we asked for. Great quality and a fabulous HD end product, 1321 made us feel and look like stars!