58 Reviews for 1314 STUDIO

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
58 1314 STUDIO Reviews

We couldn't have been happier with our experience using 1314 Studio for our engagement and wedding photos. We spent a lot of time and energy choosing a photographer for our wedding, and we feel we made the perfect choice. From the very first email, Emily was extremely professional and quick to respond to our questions. She and her assistant photographer quickly put us at ease during our engagement session, even though we were both a bit nervous. Those photos came out beautifully, and we were so pleased that we displayed the engagement photos at our wedding reception to rave reviews. Emily and her team were very good at positioning us and giving good guidance for poses. Most people are not naturally good at modeling, but her instructions made us like fashion models on our wedding day. Her tips even helped me look better in the candid photos taken at our wedding! We also got several compliments from our wedding guests about how polite and unobtrusive they were, letting the day unfold naturally without interrupting or getting in the way. On top of that, they are easygoing and fun to work with, which was a huge plus. Weddings can be very stressful, but we knew we were in good hands with 1314 Studio. The quality of their work is superb. My husband, a photographer himself, was very impressed with the technical skills they displayed in capturing our wedding in challenging conditions (bright sunlight on the beach). In short, we highly recommend 1314 Studio!

Profile Picture Lorraine, 7/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used 1314 studio for our wedding a few months ago and we have to say we absolutely loved them. They are very professional and yet very fun to work with. We do not feel stressed at all. All of the pictures are spectacular, with fun poses, beautiful surroundings, and everyone smiling.

We were also extremely impressed with their level of work ethic and customer service. Our wedding is held in Boston, MA, but their location is in NJ. They drove all the way from NJ to Boston and stayed here in a hotel for two days for our wedding!

Their price is also reasonable, especially considering their level of talent and personal service.

We highly recommend them. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jing, 5/4/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a great experience with the photographers. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. The moments they help us captured will be with us for a lifetime. They were willing to go out of their way for us. We had a last minute booking since our original photographer double booked, however, 1314 Studio had no problems accommodating us on such short notice. We couldn't be happier with how things turned out. The portraits turned out sharp and the colors were amazing. They even took pictures of things we would never think of that adds a great touch of personalization. We will recommend them to all our friends and family.

Profile Picture Zenas, 8/27/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khoa did a wonderful job at catching candid photo for our pre wedding album.We liked all the photographs. He made us fell very comfortable throughout the photo shoot. I would surely recommend Khoa for any candid photography assignments.

Profile Picture Ram, 6/12/16, 1 Review

Hi Emily,
We are the parents of Carly Newhouse.
I want to thank you for doing a wonderful job photographing my daughters wedding.
You have a real creative flair.
The albums are beautiful.
JOB WELL DONE.

Thanks again,
Rita and Barry Goldring

Profile Picture Barry, 9/3/11, 1 Review
3.9

Emily's work is amazing. She truly captures those moments that normal photographers miss.

Profile Picture User3042464, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
3.4

My husband and I had Khoa as our photographer to shoot our pre-wedding event, our Hindu (Telugu) wedding ceremony and our reception. Khoa is extremely friendly, personable, very enthusiastic :), and made us feel at ease during our photo-sessions. He is also good at candid photography and managed to shoot our large wedding and long ceremony well. Khoa was also very prompt and professional- both in arriving on the day and in delivering our photographs as per contract. We would recommend him highly!
Tanvi and Oleg

Profile Picture Tanvi, 7/2/16, 1 Review
2.8

We used 1314 studios for our wedding. Loved their work on other people's weddings. They may be better at Christian--white wedding dress, suit for men type of weddings. We had an Indian wedding. Unfortunately, it was raining so a lot of our possible outdoor venues/photo ops were taken away.

We were promised our photos in 6-8 weeks but they were back logged. We ended up getting our photos in November of 2013. The packaging of our USB was very nice. We got a link to a proof in our email. There were a few photos on 2 pages out of order. I emailed pointing out that they were out of order, but was told that that was the style. When I mentioned that I really would like it better if the photos were in order, and made a few specific suggestions on swapping specific photos, I was told that there were no other options other than what I had been given. At the time, we had just bought a house and I was pregnant. The interchange was stressful for me, so I left it alone. A few months ago (Feb 2015), I wrote another email, just asking for the album as is, as I didn't want to argue and just wanted the album that we had paid for two years before. When the album arrived, my full first name (which I never use) was imprinted on the front of the album. On the inside, my nickname (which was used on the invitations, photo booth cards, etc) was used and spelled properly. There were also a lot of changes to the proof originally given (a lot more photos out of order!). We could have gotten a similar album made to our liking and specifications I a much more timely manner. The photos were nice, but the rest of the experience left much to be desired. My brother got married last year, and. Endless to say, we found another photographer.

Profile Picture Ruchi, 5/19/13, 2 Reviews