58 Reviews for 1314 STUDIO

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
58 1314 STUDIO Reviews

Khoa and his team were absolutely amazing, I would highly recommend him as a photographer, will definitely be using him in the future!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Khoa did such a great job for us. I’ve heard from other couples that sometimes pictures can be tedious, however he was efficient, clearly had a great eye for nice moments, and you put the icing on the cake with a special viewing at our wedding. Thanks Khoa!

Profile Picture Nick, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Wedding Portraits

I don't know where to begin to describe Khoa? To say that he is simply amazing is an understatement. He and Alex were beyond flexible and accommodating. Making our three hours session so much fun. It is obvious that they have real passion for photography. Thank you for making our memory so beautiful. I cant wait to do more shots with you in the future. Highly recommend this amazing team!! Simply the best New York has to offer!

Profile Picture Lily , 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khoa takes our family yearly photos and I love every single of them. Khoa is very responsive, professional and flexible. His photos are getting better and better each year and you would not go wrong if you go to Khoa

Profile Picture Katie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khoa did an amazing job photographing our special day. My husband and I are definitely not used to taking pictures, but Khoa made us feel so comfortable, and it was really fun! We absolutely loved how the pictures came out. We will definitely hire 1314 Studio for all future special events. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I used 1314 Studio for our wedding and it was the best decision we made! Khoa was so easy to work with, responded to all questions and made us feel so comfortable while taking the photos. There was a change of plans the day of our wedding with our limo causing us to take photos at a different location than we originally planned. Khoa was amazing and took the most beautiful pictures! I cannot stop looking through them and obsessing over each one! The pricing is reasonable and you get the rights to all of your pictures. Can’t ask for anything more than that! If you are looking for a photographer, look no further! We will be using 1314 Studio for all future events.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding wouldn't have been the same if Khoa and his team weren't apart of our big day! 1314 Studio was professional, fun, pleasant and talented! Our pictures are out of this world, more beautiful then we could have dreamed of! He's our guy for every major event :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a wonderful time working with Khoa and the 1314 Studio team. They were so friendly and easy to work with and even after the wedding! I am amazed by how much they managed to capture of the day and how wonderful the photos are. Thanks guys, you really did a fantastic job! Dawn and Vince

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I used Khoa for our engagement and wedding photos. We were very pleased and how shocked on how pretty and nice our pictures came out. We both are not photogenic and we were very nervous on our 1st time shoot with Khoa. He knew exactly what he was doing and made sure that we posed our best. We had the shoot in November so it was very cold but it went by so fast. Khoa makes you feel comfortable and is very laid back and a funny guy.
On our wedding day it was so hectic but we got really nice shots. Our photos are different from the ordinary or should i say traditional poses. I like how Khoa incorporated new ideas and poses. I definately recommend him for wedding and engagement photos.... or for any other occasions.

Profile Picture Erika, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

This review is long overdue and well deserved! My husband and I got married in October 2016, and our photographers for the big day were Khoa Nguyen and Hendrick Moy. From the get go, these guys were so accommodating and considerate! The team over at 1314 studios always answered my emails in a timely manner, and my photographers were always super responsive as well. Khoa touched base with me several times before the big day, and each time, he actually listened to what I had to say. When I requested to meet with Hendrick, even though we live in different states, he made it possible to speak in person, which was important for me and my husband because we wanted to make sure we were comfortable around our photographers. On the day of wedding, both Khoa and Hendrick respected the fact that we wanted to try to stay on track with our schedule… but we all know that never happens with weddings! As crazy as the day got, Khoa & Hendrick made shooting with them super fun and never awkward. Also, we had incorporated some cultural traditions that they were so respectful about, and of which they captured so nicely. They’re such genuine, talented people, and I was so happy to have them photographing our wedding. The quality of their work is top notch, and their prices are extremely reasonable. Book them now! You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had very particular photography ideas for Khoa, and he catered my wedding day photography to exactly what I requested!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

1314 has done engagement shoots and weddings for several close friends of mine over the past 6 years. Working with Khoa & Emily throughout the years has always been a pleasure and I have always been incredibly impressed by their work (and their work ethic). They're everything you could want in your photographers: responsive, professional, fun, and really, really good at what they do.
So when my fiancé & I got engaged, it was an obvious choice: 1314 was the studio for us! We recently had our engagement shoot with Khoa and it was simply a dream come true. He made us feel completely at ease (not an easy task!) and the photos ideas that he came up with throughout the shoot were phenomenal. He went above and beyond, doing whatever it took to create the very best images possible and they are stunning. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

UPDATE: We just got married & if we could give 1314 more stars, we would! Khoa absolutely amazed us & brought a fantastic second shooter as well. They edited photos from the ceremony to show at the reception & our guests could not stop raving about how incredible the photographs (and photographers) were. Not only was the photography aspect amazing, but Khoa's calm, friendly & playful demeanor helped us feel so relaxed & comfortable throughout the entire day. We cannot recommend 1314 studio highly enough- they are hands down the best photographers we could've ever hoped for!

Profile Picture User6508510, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

We recently worked with Khoa for our engagement photos. He was very personable, friendly and easy to work with. He went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and collaborated with us throughout the process. We were thrilled with how the pictures came out and look forward to working with him again at our wedding!

Profile Picture User7054807, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After much searching my fiancé and I chose 1314 Studio to do our engagement shoot a few weeks back. Although where we chose to do our pictures was crowded Khoa made us feel like it was just us two. He scoped out the location beforehand and knew exactly where he would have us pose. About a week later we received our pictures. Now our only problem is picking which pictures we like the best!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I have used 1314 Studio for both our wedding photography and recently our maternity photo shoot. We have worked with both Emily and Khoa and think both are very talented and professional photographers. This review is mainly for the maternity photo shoot because it is the most recent, but before I get started I must say our wedding photos came out so good, that we knew right away who to call for the maternity shoot. Khoa was our photographer and he was very easygoing with our location requests, had a lot of flexibility with dates and times and had quick and clear communication via email/phone. We had to reschedule our shoot's original date due to bad weather, but the second time was perfect! From the moment we met, my husband and I both felt very comfortable with Khoa. He is very friendly and made us laugh right away which helped us relax so that all of our photos came out looking very natural. I was very impressed not only with the quality of the photos, but also with his eye for the right light, angles, and creative poses. We met at one location and he was able to make it look as if we went to 3 or 4 different sites- I can tell he prepared for this before we got there! I would definitely recommend 1314 Studio to anyone looking to get very natural yet creative looking photos. All of our friends and family complimented us on the results, but besides that I would say my favorite thing about going with them is how fun the experience itself is!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khoa and 1314 Studio were so fun and easy to work with! Flexible and creative, they made our special day a great experience and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The turn around to get our photos was very short and we were more than happy with the results! We would definitely recommend 1314 Studio, especially with the prices Khoa offers.

Profile Picture Lauren , 8/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Khoa is the best photographer who we have ever met. We chose him as the photographer for our engagement photo-shooting session at Central Park at New York. He really did an excellent job: He is very professional and at the same time very enthusiastic. He knows how to make us emotionally engaged to the photo-shooting. We had so much fun during the whole session. We are very happy having him as our photographer. We love so much all photos that he delivered to us, so do our friends and family. We highly recommend Khoa for any of you who are looking for a romantic engagement photo-shooting session at New York. Best wishes for all, Danni & Seb

Profile Picture Danni, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used 1314 Studio's for my proposal to my girlfriend (now fiancee). Khoa was an incredible photographer. The pictures came out better than we could have imagined. We were so happy with the quality time that Khoa took with us and for capturing the "moment" when it happened! Thank you for your help! We will definitely be using you for the wedding!

Profile Picture Austin, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We took our engagement photos with Khoa and Emily last week and had such a wonderful experience! We had sent them some suggested areas where we were hoping to get some shots. They arrived to the area well before our scheduled meeting time and surveyed the area themselves so that they were well prepared going into the shoot and we would not waste a minute of our time together. Khoa and Emily worked extremely well together and were great at creating 'scenarios' to help us get into the 'mood' of each shot. They turned over our pictures in an extremely quick time frame, beautifully edited and exactly what we would have hoped them to be. They did a great job at catching the more candid shots that we were looking for. Everyone that saw our pictures complimented us on how stunning they were. We had many compliments on how editorial they looked and how they looked like they came out of a magazine. We are thrilled to have chosen 1314 studios and can't wait to work with them again on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

1314 Studio was amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding possible. Both teams worked amazingly well together to get the best pictures and video clips for our wedding and I couldn't ask for more. The photographers were so professional, easy going, creative and innovative in their shooting styles. They just made the whole experience easy for us. I highly recommend them to all of my friends and they all booked 1314 for their up coming weddings and events. If i can give them more than 5 stars, i would in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture jay, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We used 1314 Studio for our Brooklyn photoshoot and New York city hall ceremony. Khoa was great throughout the whole process. Very friendly, prompt and responsive in his emails. He takes the initiative to understand what you look for in the photoshoot. On the day itself, he was able to make us feel very comfortable with different poses throughout the photoshoot. Khoa made the whole shoot really fun and spontaneous and this was captured well in the photos. The photos turned out naturally beautiful and vivid. I will definitely recommend 1314 studio for capturing your important moments!

Profile Picture Mel, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have worked with 1314 Studios since 2012. They have done my sister, my brother, and now my wedding. We have worked with both Emily and Khoa and they have been professional, responsive, timely and creative. We are very lucky to have found them and consider them part of our family. Thanks for capturing all of our beautiful memories.

Profile Picture A, 4/8/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, High-Res Images

The team at 1314 Studio is phenomenal! We worked with Khoa and Emily for our engagement and wedding day photos and we had Hao and his team as our videographers for the wedding night. While we have yet to see the video footage from Hao, I have no doubt it'll be amazing based on his other work and how involved and active his team was in capturing everything on our wedding day. In terms of Khoa and Emily, those two are absolutely amazing and talented photographers. For our e-session, Khoa and Emily had really terrific, unique ideas for photos throughout the session and even came up with a great idea for a second location - the Brooklyn Bridge. Even though that wasn't something we came up with, we are so glad we went with their guidance because our favorite engagement photos definitely came from that location. We were married in December and if you can believe it, we've already received our wedding day photos (a little over a month later)! These guys are quick - I have no idea when they sleep! The wedding day photos are stunning. They were able to capture so many intimate moments that I hadn't even realized they were capturing! Khoa and Emily were not at all intrusive and felt like they were a part of our wedding. I absolutely love their work and can't wait for more opportunities to work with them again in the future!

Profile Picture User4510661, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Our photography experience was amazing thanks to Khoa & Emily's fine work. My fiancé and I are usually clueless on how to pose for the camera, but Khoa & Emily made us both not feel intimidated and learn to love posing for the camera! They guided us in exact posing we need to do and the pictures turned out AMAZING. On top of that they took their time with taking the pictures just right and we didn't feel rushed at all. It was actually really fun and we didn't feel exhausted like we did on other photoshoots in the past. When we checked our email a few days later, to our surprise - the photos were ALREADY READY!!! Highly recommend these two All-Stars!!!

Profile Picture User5428946, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews