66 Reviews for 1314 STUDIO

Multi. Locations (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
66 1314 STUDIO Reviews

We loved working with Khoa! He made our rainy day feel full of sunshine. He helped us adjust our posture and find poses that showcased us in the best way possible. He came two hours early and stayed later than we asked him to, PLUS he completed a highlights reel for us (and our wedding guests) the day of the event even though there was nothing about that in our initial contact. Overall, Khoa was the perfect blend of serious and light hearted, and we really appreciated him being a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Khoa was absolutely fantastic! We were referred to Khoa and his team by a friend and it was one of the best decisions we made. He was so easy to work with and responsive. We both work long hours and would contact him late in the evening and would still get an immediate response. My fiancé and I had decided on a short engagement (6 months) and needed supportive and flexible vendors to pull it off. Khoa was so good at putting us at ease. My fiancé doesn’t like to be photographed and he had a lot of fun with Khoa. We loved our engagement and wedding photos. Khoa came up with lots of beautiful photo poses for us that were natural, romantic, and fun. We will cherish these photos the rest of our life. We would highly recommend Khoa and his team for anyone’s wedding!

Profile Picture Beverly, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Khoa was absolutely fantastic, so happy we went with him. He went above and beyond our expectations with his time and effort. He had so many creative ideas and really hustled to get a ton of different pictures in throughout the wedding. Would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Kenn, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Khoa and his team were great! They have a great website and it showcases their style beautifully. Khoa is very responsive via email, which is crucial when you’re planning a wedding. Our first meeting was at a Starbucks and he brought a laptop to showcase additional weddings that were photographed by 1314 and himself. We worked together on a timeline of the day and he put me at ease as my husband and I are not great in front of the camera. Our edited photos were provided to us timely and were fantastic! Everything was captured and then some! My only recommendation to future couples is to do an engagement shoot. We didn’t as we felt shy in front of the camera, but put that aside! It gives you an opportunity to know your photographer’s style and see how you act and look in front of the camera. And when you know what your assets are, your pictures will be that much better.

Khoa and Brian, thank you for capturing our beautiful day and working with us to get those fantastic shots!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 3/23/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

Khoa was absolutely amazing! My bridesmaids and I are rather "awkward" posers when it comes to taking pictures but Khoa was very knowledgeable, helped guide us to the perfect poses, and really made our experience great! Our wedding photos came out great and we received many compliments from our friends and family. Definitely recommend 1314 Studio!

Profile Picture Vivian, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Khoa really helped us out on our wedding day. I haven't been to a lot of weddings and so didn't really know what was good in terms of wedding photography. But I now know that 1314studio is good. They were responsive, courteous, sweet, and professional. In the midst of all the craziness of the wedding, photography was the least of our worries-- Khoa really knew exactly what to do every moment of the wedding. Our photos turned out great, and I can't wait to hang them in our house :) Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Hayoung, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khoa and his team were absolutely amazing, I would highly recommend him as a photographer, will definitely be using him in the future!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Khoa did such a great job for us. I’ve heard from other couples that sometimes pictures can be tedious, however he was efficient, clearly had a great eye for nice moments, and you put the icing on the cake with a special viewing at our wedding. Thanks Khoa!

Profile Picture Nick, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Wedding Portraits

I don't know where to begin to describe Khoa? To say that he is simply amazing is an understatement. He and Alex were beyond flexible and accommodating. Making our three hours session so much fun. It is obvious that they have real passion for photography. Thank you for making our memory so beautiful. I cant wait to do more shots with you in the future. Highly recommend this amazing team!! Simply the best New York has to offer!

Profile Picture Lily , 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khoa takes our family yearly photos and I love every single of them. Khoa is very responsive, professional and flexible. His photos are getting better and better each year and you would not go wrong if you go to Khoa

Profile Picture Katie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khoa did an amazing job photographing our special day. My husband and I are definitely not used to taking pictures, but Khoa made us feel so comfortable, and it was really fun! We absolutely loved how the pictures came out. We will definitely hire 1314 Studio for all future special events. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I used 1314 Studio for our wedding and it was the best decision we made! Khoa was so easy to work with, responded to all questions and made us feel so comfortable while taking the photos. There was a change of plans the day of our wedding with our limo causing us to take photos at a different location than we originally planned. Khoa was amazing and took the most beautiful pictures! I cannot stop looking through them and obsessing over each one! The pricing is reasonable and you get the rights to all of your pictures. Can’t ask for anything more than that! If you are looking for a photographer, look no further! We will be using 1314 Studio for all future events.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I used Khoa for some candid proposal/engagement shots and we were super impressed. So much so, that I also used Khoa for our wedding and once again, he went above and beyond. Very easy to communicate with, great attention to detail and the outcome of the photos was great, thanks for everything Khoa and team!

Profile Picture john, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding wouldn't have been the same if Khoa and his team weren't apart of our big day! 1314 Studio was professional, fun, pleasant and talented! Our pictures are out of this world, more beautiful then we could have dreamed of! He's our guy for every major event :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a wonderful time working with Khoa and the 1314 Studio team. They were so friendly and easy to work with and even after the wedding! I am amazed by how much they managed to capture of the day and how wonderful the photos are. Thanks guys, you really did a fantastic job! Dawn and Vince

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I used Khoa for our engagement and wedding photos. We were very pleased and how shocked on how pretty and nice our pictures came out. We both are not photogenic and we were very nervous on our 1st time shoot with Khoa. He knew exactly what he was doing and made sure that we posed our best. We had the shoot in November so it was very cold but it went by so fast. Khoa makes you feel comfortable and is very laid back and a funny guy.
On our wedding day it was so hectic but we got really nice shots. Our photos are different from the ordinary or should i say traditional poses. I like how Khoa incorporated new ideas and poses. I definately recommend him for wedding and engagement photos.... or for any other occasions.

Profile Picture Erika, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

This review is long overdue and well deserved! My husband and I got married in October 2016, and our photographers for the big day were Khoa Nguyen and Hendrick Moy. From the get go, these guys were so accommodating and considerate! The team over at 1314 studios always answered my emails in a timely manner, and my photographers were always super responsive as well. Khoa touched base with me several times before the big day, and each time, he actually listened to what I had to say. When I requested to meet with Hendrick, even though we live in different states, he made it possible to speak in person, which was important for me and my husband because we wanted to make sure we were comfortable around our photographers. On the day of wedding, both Khoa and Hendrick respected the fact that we wanted to try to stay on track with our schedule… but we all know that never happens with weddings! As crazy as the day got, Khoa & Hendrick made shooting with them super fun and never awkward. Also, we had incorporated some cultural traditions that they were so respectful about, and of which they captured so nicely. They’re such genuine, talented people, and I was so happy to have them photographing our wedding. The quality of their work is top notch, and their prices are extremely reasonable. Book them now! You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had very particular photography ideas for Khoa, and he catered my wedding day photography to exactly what I requested!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

1314 has done engagement shoots and weddings for several close friends of mine over the past 6 years. Working with Khoa & Emily throughout the years has always been a pleasure and I have always been incredibly impressed by their work (and their work ethic). They're everything you could want in your photographers: responsive, professional, fun, and really, really good at what they do.
So when my fiancé & I got engaged, it was an obvious choice: 1314 was the studio for us! We recently had our engagement shoot with Khoa and it was simply a dream come true. He made us feel completely at ease (not an easy task!) and the photos ideas that he came up with throughout the shoot were phenomenal. He went above and beyond, doing whatever it took to create the very best images possible and they are stunning. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

UPDATE: We just got married & if we could give 1314 more stars, we would! Khoa absolutely amazed us & brought a fantastic second shooter as well. They edited photos from the ceremony to show at the reception & our guests could not stop raving about how incredible the photographs (and photographers) were. Not only was the photography aspect amazing, but Khoa's calm, friendly & playful demeanor helped us feel so relaxed & comfortable throughout the entire day. We cannot recommend 1314 studio highly enough- they are hands down the best photographers we could've ever hoped for!

Profile Picture User6508510, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

We recently worked with Khoa for our engagement photos. He was very personable, friendly and easy to work with. He went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and collaborated with us throughout the process. We were thrilled with how the pictures came out and look forward to working with him again at our wedding!

Profile Picture User7054807, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After much searching my fiancé and I chose 1314 Studio to do our engagement shoot a few weeks back. Although where we chose to do our pictures was crowded Khoa made us feel like it was just us two. He scoped out the location beforehand and knew exactly where he would have us pose. About a week later we received our pictures. Now our only problem is picking which pictures we like the best!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I have used 1314 Studio for both our wedding photography and recently our maternity photo shoot. We have worked with both Emily and Khoa and think both are very talented and professional photographers. This review is mainly for the maternity photo shoot because it is the most recent, but before I get started I must say our wedding photos came out so good, that we knew right away who to call for the maternity shoot. Khoa was our photographer and he was very easygoing with our location requests, had a lot of flexibility with dates and times and had quick and clear communication via email/phone. We had to reschedule our shoot's original date due to bad weather, but the second time was perfect! From the moment we met, my husband and I both felt very comfortable with Khoa. He is very friendly and made us laugh right away which helped us relax so that all of our photos came out looking very natural. I was very impressed not only with the quality of the photos, but also with his eye for the right light, angles, and creative poses. We met at one location and he was able to make it look as if we went to 3 or 4 different sites- I can tell he prepared for this before we got there! I would definitely recommend 1314 Studio to anyone looking to get very natural yet creative looking photos. All of our friends and family complimented us on the results, but besides that I would say my favorite thing about going with them is how fun the experience itself is!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khoa and 1314 Studio were so fun and easy to work with! Flexible and creative, they made our special day a great experience and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The turn around to get our photos was very short and we were more than happy with the results! We would definitely recommend 1314 Studio, especially with the prices Khoa offers.

Profile Picture Lauren , 8/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Khoa is the best photographer who we have ever met. We chose him as the photographer for our engagement photo-shooting session at Central Park at New York. He really did an excellent job: He is very professional and at the same time very enthusiastic. He knows how to make us emotionally engaged to the photo-shooting. We had so much fun during the whole session. We are very happy having him as our photographer. We love so much all photos that he delivered to us, so do our friends and family. We highly recommend Khoa for any of you who are looking for a romantic engagement photo-shooting session at New York. Best wishes for all, Danni & Seb

Profile Picture Danni, 6/18/16, 1 Review