1080 Productions LLC Reviews

4 | Metairie, LA

4 Reviews for 1080 Productions LLC

Krista · Married on 05/24/2014

AWESOME! Had these guys do my Bourbon Street wedding and they went above and beyond! Polite, prompt, reasonably priced, fun to have at the party, super professional :D

Sent on 08/11/2014

Liza · Married on 01/18/2014

Working with 1080 Productions was great. They were responsive, attentive and helpful. Before hiring them, I had a long talk with the team and their interest and attention made it clear that they would be an easy vendor to work with. They were quick to follow up on that discussion and every other request or question I had. Being an out of town bride, responsiveness is incredibly important. I met with them just before the wedding and it was clear that they had listened to everything I had told them. I also wasn't sure how everything worked and they were great in answering all my questions. On the day of the wedding I hardly noticed they were there. They captured everything without being intrusive. We just got the first cut of our trailer and it's amazing. I can't wait to see the whole thing. Thank you so much 1080, you guys were awesome!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Kati · Married on 11/16/2013

Thank you so much Peter Alongia and the whole 1080 Productions crew! They really worked with me on creating the video I really wanted. They made sure I had the shots I wanted and the background music I wanted. They were very professional and friendly, and during the wedding I barely noticed they were there. We were so excited when we received our video and gifts in the mail. Oh my gosh it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole package!!!! Not only was the DVD of our wedding beautifully stored in a case, we also received delicious treats (chocolates and yummy candied popcorn) and a wonderfully hand-written thank you card. What fabulous customer service!!!!! The video was so wonderful!!! They edited it beautifully! Love the song choices as well and how they fit in with the video. We are so thrilled by the end result. I highly recommend this vendor to any bride. I can also say that I am so thankful that I made room in my budget for a videographer. As awesome as my pictures were, there's nothing like re-living your wedding day through video. It's well worth the added expense or deducting in other areas of your budget so you can afford a videographer.

Sent on 02/20/2014

Erica · Married on 08/27/2016

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

This business is a scam! My wedding was August 2016, I paid for 6 hours of filming. Once I finally received my DVD it was only of the ceremony. I have emailed and emailed begging for my additional footage, I was told it would cost me. I replied that I was fine with paying and requested a price list. That was 4-5 months ago. I make it a point to email multiple times a month and continue to be ignored. For $1800 I literally got a 3 min highlight video and my ceremony. Worst customer service ever! DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY!

Sent on 07/05/2017