101-Vacations Reviews

5 | Collierville, TN

5 Reviews for 101-Vacations

Kathy · Getting married on 12/18/2019

This is absolute best way to book any type of rental, you will no longer spend hours researching hotels ,and reading reviews. Danz will listen carefully to your needs and give you excellent service every time. I have been using this company and referring others to it for almost a year with total customer satisfaction. The service is no charge to you and she will go above and beyond making calls and getting answers to your questions until your stay is over! This is the only way to travel!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Deena · Married on 02/22/2019

Dance has gone beyond what I thought possible to not only meet my needs, but to continually update me on things that wouldn't have even crossed my mind that may have been that perfect llittle 'tweek' we didn't know was available or wanted, but was perfect for our best experience.
    Can I say....long term relationship established!!
    Her response?
    What can I do for you next?
    Live it!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Tajuana · Married on 10/06/2018

My friend and I enjoy traveling to romantic and fun destinations. Dance is so knowledgeable and has found us the best hotels, airline tickets and rates available and has traveled to so many different locations herself that she is able to share with us the “ins and outs” of so many exotic locations. She thinks of all of the small details and takes the stress out of the planning. I promise you that if you call Dance, she will ensure that you have the time of your life!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/30/2018

I highly recommend 101 Vacations for a truly exceptional, personalized travel experience. Dance is very professional, trustworthy and detail oriented. She will make your dream vacation or destination wedding a reality. For a boutique style, extremely individualized travel experience, you need to only reach out to Dance and she will make it a seamless process for you. Our family will not use any other travel agent after discovering 101 Vacations. Give Dance a call and share with her your ideas and she will build a customized vacation based on your preferences and her vast travel expertise, then focus on what is truly important - enjoying your dream vacation and making memories which will last a lifetime!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2018

We have loved working with Dance at 101 Vacations!!! We have used her to plan multiple trips and will definitely use her services again. She is so easy and fun to work with and we have been so pleased with the hotels and excursions she has helped us book and with their value. Dance makes vacation planning so easy and she has great recommendations!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018