100%Cashmeir Reviews

86 | Elizabeth, NJ

86 Reviews for 100%Cashmeir

Karah · Married on 05/23/2015

Hands down this is rhe best MUA I have ever worked with. This company is very professional and was able to give me exactly what look aiming for. Must be the most interpersonal team ever. I felt like a princess on my friend's wedding day. The bride was flawless. Her face stayed beautiful from the beginning to the end. In my opinion of you want to look absolutely amazing on your special day book this company ASAP. Looking forward to booking this company for my next event.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Tianna · Married on 05/22/2015

Hi everyone! 100% Cashmeir is THE BEST MUA I’ve ever encountered!! She has been my MUA for my wedding (that’s me in the profile pic ☺️) my bridal shower, and birthday events! Each experience was an amazing experience and I’ve been with her for years! She is definitely a veteran in the MUA world! And it also helps that she is very professional and has such a beautiful spirit! No matter what type of event you have or what kind of vision you have the outcome is always better than imagined! BOOK HER!

Shanti · Married on 09/27/2014

100%Cashmeir is a must have for every bride! On your wedding day you want everything to run smoothly and you can count on 100%Cashmeir for that. I felt like #1 priority and my makeup was amazing.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Pamela · Married on 09/21/2013

One of the best MUA I have ever had. She is great at listening to your needs, hiding imperfections, and bringing out your natural beauty. I don't like my face to be painted and she completely made me up so beautiful and natural looking. She has a vast selection of makeup and knows how to make your face look flawless. Cashmier is very professional and very talented and am happy to say with 100% certainty that I will be booking her for future events!

Chantel · Married on 07/28/2012

It was an outstanding experience. Cashmeir was wonderful! She was very professional and a sweetheart. She listened to what I wanted and delivered. I was very pleased with her work and couldn't have asked for a better experience. I can't wait until next time!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Pamela · Married on 09/30/2011

Cashmeir was recommended to me by my wedding photographers and I’m so happy she was available for my wedding! From my first inquiry I knew she was going to be awesome. She was very responsive and even asked for some photos to give her an idea of my weeding inspiration. At my trial, she gave me a look that was flawless and timeless.The morning of my wedding she was right on time even a little early. Everyone looked amazing. I was so calm all morning because I knew I was in such great hands. Our makeup looked great all night long with hardly a touchup. I can’t recommend Cashmeir enough, she is so talented at her craft and you can tell she really loves what she does. If you’re thinking of booking, act quick as she does book up fast

- Lara Schwartz

Kathleen · Married on 06/05/2011

I had such an amazing experience with Cashmeir and her team! She was so nice, professional and on time. She made me
    Feel at ease and I trusted her to make me look fabulous on my wedding day. I really recommend her,So book her for your special occasion! -Kathleen

Sent on 10/06/2017

Tish · Married on 10/01/2010

I can go on and on about this lady's professionalism and work ethic. Her demeanor is so pleasant and warm. The quality of her work is excellent. She is exactly who you need for your special event. I have already booked for next year.

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 00/00/0000

Samantha P.

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Cashmier and the wonderful 100%_Cashmier team. Make-up was provided for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother by Cashmier and Malica. The results were simply breath taking and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. She was on time and ahead of schedule. Cashmier is truly a blessing and the only one I trust with my face. I would highly recommend her. I can’t thank her enough for making the world stop for me with just one look.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Christine · event on: 09/01/2016

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding and she was one of the make artist. She did my whole face and I loved it.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Samia A. · Married on 11/07/2020

Traditional Ghanaian Wedding

Professional and lovely makeup!

Sent on 11/09/2020