100%Cashmeir Reviews

86 | Elizabeth, NJ

86 Reviews for 100%Cashmeir

Antonella · Married on 10/27/2017

She is sooo talented and always makes me feel confident and beautiful! She has done my make up for all important occassions for the past 5 years. Deffintley recommend her services.

Michael · Married on 10/21/2017

Cashmeir was absolutely wonderful! She is a true professional. I felt so lucky to have found her.
    One of my bridesmaids was skeptical because I found her services on-line and didn't see her work in person, BUT she proved them wrong immediately. She was calm under pressure and perfect in her technique....She's the real deal...a top-rate make-up artist! She TRULY HELPED MAKE MY WEDDING DAY A SPECIAL ONE!!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Lora · Married on 09/17/2017

I had a ton of fun working with Cashmeir and her team member. She is personable, fun, and she listens to your preferences but she is also not afraid to give you the advice you need to look beautiful :). I'd recommend her to anyone who wants to look pretty despite their special occasion :)

Sent on 10/01/2017

Treniece · Married on 09/14/2017

One can ONLY express positive accolades when referring to 100%Cashmeir! The quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, flexibility, attention to detail and vision for one's face is EXACTLY what the name says - 100%! I wish I could capitalize numbers to show the emphasis of what I'm saying. If you're looking for a Makeup artist to slay your wedding day look, that routine company holiday party look, or to glam you up for your birthday (as I just experienced for my birthday last month) - 100%Cashmeir is the best! Signed, A Devoted Client Est. 9/14/17

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • W

Willette · Married on 08/25/2017

She is a good person, her work is great and I definitely recommend her!! When her services are requested more than once by multiple ppl that you know you have to recommend her to others!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Deborah · Married on 08/09/2017

I am a big fan of the natural beauty of a women. I always believed that women wore make up to mask their imperfections or just wasn't happy with the way they look. I have learned from Cashmeir that make up is not to cover up your beauty but to enhance your natural beauty. When I celebrated my 50th birthday she transformed me into Cleopatra not only did I look the part I was totally blown away of her vision of how Cleopatra looked without a picture to guide her. She is the Picasso of make up with each stroke of her brush she brings out the beauty of each and every client she encounters. If you are looking for a make up artist that is compassionate, professional, a visionary for beauty and most important honest about what to do and what not do she is the one to call.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2017

Cashmeir made my bridesmaids and myself beautiful for my big day! She was professional, on time and easy to work with. She was determined to make me feel my best and receptive to any ideas or changes that I requested. I would strongly recommend her services for any bride:)

Sent on 09/30/2017

Tricia · event on: 06/22/2017

I booked Cashmeir for her to do my make up for my birthday, about 3 years ago this was my second time ever putting on makeup my wedding was my first time, let’s just say if i known her when I was getting married she would of done my make up. I looked flawless might I add, she took her time she was very professional, I referred her to my friend for her wedding and she loved her, and she also did my Neice make up for prom and she got so many compliments..When I get rich she will be my personal make up artist..she just doesn’t know it yet...Lol..no but am serious...you wouldn’t be Disappointed trust me!

Angela · Married on 06/21/2017

Cashmeir is 100% professional and the best makeup artist I have ever used!

Samantha · event on: 06/11/2017

Cashmier is an amazing MUA. Her professionalism and quality of work speaks fro herself. She has great experience with all types of shades, skin tones, and nationalities. I've used Cashmier for 3 different events and will continue to use her in the future.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Darlyn · Married on 06/03/2017

Cashmeir is by far the absolute Best MUA. She has done my make up for so many special occasions, events and weddings, and I can't tell you the amount of compliments I always get on my looks. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great MUA who knows is patient, talented, and really has a passion for their craft. She is top notch!

Alexis · Married on 05/12/2017

I had a 90’s theme Birthday party. And when I say she hit it right on the nose. She hit it from the color combination on the eyes to the lipstick absolutely loved her work. She brought that 90’s style to life..... She is sweet honest and loves what she does. I would most definitely recommend her for anytype of function. Her artistry and craft is magnificent.

Dalisha · Married on 05/10/2017

Cashmeir is very professional and I must say great at what she does. If your looking for perfection she is who would want to call for your special day. I was in love with her work I did not want to wash my face at the end of the night. She is very friendly and has such a welcoming personality you will feel like you hired your best friend.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Chanti · Married on 04/23/2017

First let me start by saying Cashmier and her crew were some of the most professional people I have ever worked with in my life (and I work in corporate). They made my wedding day smooth and seamless. They were on time, they had time slots for each woman in my bridal party to get their make up done and they stuck to the schedule. They transformed my bridal babes into stunning divas. I could not have chosen a better team to work with on my wedding day. Everyone was more than happy with their look and not to mention their face stayed beat the entire time.
    I cant thank Cashmeir enough for all her effort and professionalism.
    Lets just say my girls and I was so happy that we continue to use her everytime we need a beat face. You have a client for life in me Cashmeir. Xoxoxoxo ~ Chanti. S

Shanik · Married on 04/23/2017

My sister was getting married and I was the maid of honor and she wanted everyone to wear makeup. It was one of the bridesmaids who actually found 100% Cashmiere. She emailed her and 100% Cashmiere responded almost immediately. She told her it was a big bridal party and she gave us a nice price to pay. I thought the price we had to pay to get our makeup was reasonable. After all it was my sister special day and we wanted to look just as beautiful as her. She gave everyone the set times that they were getting their makeup done and when I say she started at the time she said, she did just that. Her punctuality was amazing. We didn’t have to wait for her. She was their on time and she even stayed until after the wedding was over just in case we needed out make up touched up. 100 % Cashmiere is an awesome makeup artist. I loved my makeup. I looked just as beautiful as my sister did. In fact every bridesmaid loved their makeup that day and the bride loved our makeup as well. If I ever need to get my makeup done again, 100% Cashmiere would be the person I would use. Thank you for making me look just as beautiful as the bride.

Evelyn · Married on 04/09/2017

She was very professional. She exceeded our expectations. My best friend “the Bride” looked looked absolutely beautiful, we loved our experience with 100%Cashmeir.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/09/2017

I truly enjoyed having Cashmeir be a part of my wedding experience. She was incredibly professional and did a fantastic job. Cashmeir arrived on time and came extremely prepared. She made us all feel comfortable and brought a very calm and fun vibe to our room that day. All of the looks were done with care and we all felt beautiful when she was done. My bridesmaids and I all have different very tones and types of skin, and she created looks that were individual to the person but still maintained a coherency in the looks that fit the dresses. Choosing Cashmeir was a great choice and I highly recommend her!

Jetaun · event on: 04/01/2017

I found Cashmier as I was in charge of finding the bridal party Mua . Out of the 4 ppl I’ve seen Cashmier has the most diverse portfolio when it came to ethnicity and skin tones. She also had a hugh wedding port that no one else had. When I emailed her she responded in a reasonable time frame and was veryprofessional, organized and understanding. After showing all the girls in the bridal part her Work it was without a doubt she was the one. Team 100% Cashmier has done my makeup for plenty of events , my friends events and family events also, and just to think I found her on IG . She’s done my face for a friends bridal shower, and 3 weddings, my friends faces for their bdays and my sister prom. If your looking for a profession, fun , talented Mua Cashmier is the one . I’ve more than happy to have found her and will continue to hire for and refer her for my events as well as others . I will forever support and be TEAM 100%cashmier

Sent on 09/28/2017

Patricia · Married on 02/17/2017

100% Cashmeir; is an amazing Make Up Artist. I had a Mutual friend that referenced her to me, I was very satisfied with my over all look and her services.
    It was a pleasure of her doing my make up for a runway show!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Shanae · Married on 12/02/2016

About two weeks prior to my event, I reached out to Cashmeir for her availability to do my makeup. She was able to accommodate the last minute request and I must say she did an AMAZING job! She was punctual and came prepared with products that matched my dark skin tone. She even had a chair for me to sit comfortably and feel like a movie star while getting pampered. She's very professional and you will not be disappointed. Each time I have an event, I call her! :)

Lawanda · Married on 09/24/2016

I was beyond fortunate enough to have Cashmeir do my makeup for my friends wedding! She was very patient with me because I tend to cry when eyeliner is applied. She worked her magic and made me feel very comfortable and at ease with the application. She is outstanding with her craft! I’ve never received so many compliments about my makeup on how natural and beautiful it was. She made me feel like a beautiful princess that day! I highly recommend Cashmeir for anyone who is looking for that glamour experience at a reasonable cost! She is absolutely the best makeup professional around! You won’t be disappointed!!

Pamela · Married on 08/13/2016

Cashmier did my makeup for a wedding reception this past summer. Her technique is flawless. I personally don’t like my face painted and caked with a layer of makeup and I don’t have perfect skin. She was able to to transform my makeup into flawless perfection using the least amount of makeup. What also blows my mind about her technique is that my makeup stayed on all night in 90 degree weather outside for cocktail hour. not many makeup artist can do this and I will book Cashmier again in a heart beat for future makeup services. She’s also sweet and attentive and very professional.

Diahann · event on: 06/04/2016

June 2016 I? had the honor of celebrating my 50th birthday. Cashmeir was the first person on my to-do-list. She is very professional. She was timely, very prepared with her products and gear and had a listening ear as to what I? wanted. She looked at my dress and coordinated the colors with makeup. When she was done I? can say I? looked 25 years young ??. Cashmeir is amazingly gifted in what she does. Her sweet and gentle spirit is a pleasure to do business with. This was not the first event she has done for my daughters and myself. She has always made us look elegant and classy. I? recommend her to whoever needs a makeup artist. She is amazing!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Candace · Married on 06/04/2016

Best makeup artist ever used.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Trish · Married on 04/29/2016

CASHMEIR dies amazing work. She did my face for my engagement party and I loved it. I can in with a vision and she bought it to life! I even love that she didn't cover up my freckles. Most make up artists cover them and she know it was important to me for them to show.