100%Cashmeir Reviews

86 | Elizabeth, NJ

86 Reviews for 100%Cashmeir

• Danielle

Danielle Craven · Getting married on 08/01/2021

Incredibly reliant, & talented!

Cashmeir is incredibly professional, reliable, timely & poise especially when it comes to corporate clients! She's able to read each clients needs/wants & makes them look phenomenal when battling against those harsh studio lights. Flexibility is the least of our issues with her, as she consistently makes her schedule work in corporate's fast paced environment. TRULY couldn't recommend her ENOUGH!

Sent on 01/08/2021

Tasia Fisher · Getting married on 03/02/2021

2.15.20 Wedding

I had my wedding trial back in October and knew right away I would be using them for my wedding day. My only regret is that I didn't find them sooner as I had already done 4 trials before finally finding Cashmeir. Leading up to the big day Cashmeir was available to answer questions I had about scheduling and what to expect the day of. Fast forward to my wedding day and I could not have asked for a better day. The team was prompt and professional from start to finish. Not only are they great at their craft, but they all had great energy which made the time getting ready fly by! Cashmeir and Nadia were my stylists and I am still getting compliments on what a beautiful job they did. My entire bridal party was glammed to perfection. I highly recommend using 100% cashmeir for your big day and definitely take advantage of their video service. The video created is nothing short of amazing. Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2020

She’s is amazing!!! One of the only ones I let touch my face because she never lets me down when I give her an idea

Sent on 01/31/2018

Clair Bergam · Married on 11/07/2020

Thank you!

100% cashmeir was very professional and honestly have the perfect vibe for a stressed out bride like myself! I was so so nervous and their calm and positive demeanor helped me feel extra good about my day. I never do my own makeup or hair and the look came together really nicely.

I did want to mention that my lashes started to come off just a few hours after application. They stayed on through photos which was the main point but in the interest of transparent feedback I wanted to make mention of it.

Thanks again and I can’t wait to see my photos!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Lara Mohr · Married on 10/31/2020

Halloween Wedding

Kiana and Liyah were amazing! They made me look and feel amazing. My wife, family, and friends said I looked like a model. My hair and makeup were flawless the whole night, even though I was teary during the ceremony. Communication and scheduling were a so easy. Thank you 100% Cashmeir for making me look amazing on my special day.

Sent on 11/01/2020

STEPHANIE · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing staff

100% Cashmeir was amazing! They were professional and fun! They listened and gave advice and the outcome was beautiful! Thanks again for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Chi Nguyen · Married on 10/17/2020

Easy booking and great value

Cashmeir’s team were great to work with. They did an amazing job for my wedding day. They work well with me to create the look that I wanted. Communication was fast and easy, the price is a affordable, yet you will get the best value. I highly recommend Cashmeir team.

Sent on 11/04/2020

Kristen Katzmann · Married on 10/10/2020

Fun morning

Me and my hole wedding party was more then pleased with the hair and makeup we received. They worked with me with all the last minute changes as well. Would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Marion McCord · Married on 10/10/2020

5 star service!

Where do I begin? Planning a wedding during a global pandemic was challenging in itself, so finding 100% Cashmeir was a blessing. From the beginning to the end, I experienced nothing short of amazing service! Cashmeir answered all of my questions and responded to emails in a timely manner. She was professional and coordinated everything I needed. And my stylists....I cannot convey how EXCEPTIONAL they were. Kem was the makeup artist and Jordan was the hair stylist. The ladies respected the health guidelines, they were prompt, they were accommodating, they were skilled, and most importantly an absolute pleasure to work with. My bridal party and I were so pleased with our final looks. I will be using 100% Cashmeir for future events and recommend you do as well!!!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Millicent Arhin · Married on 10/03/2020

It was such a great experience. They came on time, very professional and efficient in their work.

Excellent job done. Awesome customer service. Cash and Nadia did did an amazing job.

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Leana

Leana Anderson · Married on 10/03/2020

Very comfortable yet professional experience

Cashmeir was prompt, professional, knowledgeable and her hair & makeup artists did amazing lasting work. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Rhonda Tasha · Married on 09/20/2020

Chasmeir was great! She took her time to explain each step. I really learn so much from her. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to hire her for my special day and for my 50th birthday.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Jhadaya Shockley · Married on 09/20/2020

Wedding party

Kiana was the best she went above and beyond for us everyone absolutely loved our makeup, everyone wanted to know who did it. We asked her to come to the venue for touch ups at the last minute and she was more then happy to she was just awesome I would t recommend any other company !

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Vernessa

Vernessa · Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely amazing service!!

I would highly recommend using this agency.... it was my wedding day I was nervous and she calmed my nerves so much she even volunteered to sing for me just to make me laugh.... she turned me into a Queen for the day I got compliments on my hair all night.... I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Monique Bell · Married on 09/10/2020

Professional and Talented!

I’m a natural worrier and perfectionist. For my wedding, which I’ll never get to do-over I was instantly put at ease with Nadia, my hair stylist and Kemberly, my makeup artist. They made me look beautiful and natural on my day. They listened to me and cared about my concerns. Cashmeir was amazing to work with, as she was very responsive and listened well. Thank you for making the biggest day of my life an awesome experience!

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Juliet

Juliet Baidoo · Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing!!!

Kem, my mua from 100% Cashmeir, was super pleasant to work with, a good listener, and a patient artist. It had been a stressful week with series of bad news, but once Kem was done with my makeup, something about her work just made me feel a sense of peace in my heart; I did not just look beautiful, I FELT beautiful. I highly recommend 100% Cashmeir for all your makeup needs. Kem truly is amazing!!!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Charlene B · Married on 09/04/2020

Fantastic Experience

I had the pleasure of having Cashmeir do my and my mother-in-law's makeup for my microwedding in September. I don't wear makeup so I wanted someone who would make me look like myself without all of the dramatic eyebrows and makeup from Instagram. I also wanted to find a person who would make sure that the makeup matched my skintone.

I did a trial with someone else before finding Cashmeir but the makeup was cakey and had a yellow tone. From there I went on Instagram desperately searching terms related to "person of color makeup". From the start, I was pleasantly surprised by Cashmeir's level of communication. My experience with some other vendors was like pulling teeth, but not with her. I also had to change my ceremony location due to rescheduling, but she was able to make it to the new location.

She arrived early on my wedding day. I was a bit annoyed trying to speak with a different vendor on the phone and it was pouring before my outdoors ceremony, but Cashmeir was a calming voice through that. My husband loved my and his mother's makeup and my MIL loved hers.

I am happy to have found someone that I can turn to for special occasion makeup. I will use Cashmeir's team in the future and will enthusiastically recommend them. I appreciate your business savy Cashmeir and wish you all the best with your endeavors.

Sent on 12/31/2020
  • Newkirk

Newkirk · Married on 08/29/2020

Professional and Personable

I love this vendor and her team! They puts the G in glammm! I love the attention to detail and the beautiful finish that leaves me feeling ready to slayyyyyyy!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Brianna Dunbar · Married on 08/28/2020

New Hair Color

I absolutely hands down would recommend 100% Cashmeir . There team is filled with so many outstanding and professional people who absolutely love what they do. My latest experience has been with Jordan. She is an amazing stylist. In June i decided to do the big chop with her and a few weeks later I decided I wanted to play in some new color & she was just as excited as I was , if not more . Her bubbly personality makes it very easy to talk to her and express your vision! She has made my vision come to life every time!! I am in love with my new cut and color and i can’t thank her enough!!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • F

Francine Gayle · Married on 08/14/2020

One word....amazing!

Such a professional and fun team to work with. The ladies were friendly, experienced and genuinely cared about they do. No disappointment here.

Sent on 09/23/2020

LaTisha · Married on 06/25/2020

Chasmeir, took her time and went step by step to explain to us how to care for our skin to properly applying make up, without losing your natural look. Cashmere also have us great tips my favorite was on our eye brows.

Sent on 12/29/2017
  • W

WHITNEY · Married on 04/11/2020

I really enjoyed the experience and learned alot of new things. I definitley would recommend her services and expertise to others.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Laray · Married on 02/01/2020

I have used 100% Cashmeir many times and I love her work! I don't trust anyone else doing my makeup. She is great at her job and truly loves this profession. I would definitely recommend her for any event!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • Storm

Storm Wyche · Married on 01/10/2020

The perfect MUA

When I set out to find a makeup artist, I was looking for affordability, talent, and someone who could handle a wide range of skin tones having black, white, Indian, and Sri Lankan women who needed makeup.

Cashmeir fit all three. On top of that, she travels to you for the trial, is warm and welcoming, and really can turn abstract ideas of what you want into a vision. I would recommend her every day and if I could have her do my makeup always, I would.

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • F

Francesca · Married on 08/25/2019

Wonderful!

Cashmeir and her team was wonderful from start to finish. She responded promptly to my numerous inquiries, and was very patient with any changes I wanted to make. On my wedding day everyone looked amazing! Especially me the bride, I love how her make up application, and I would definitely hire her again! I also got a wonderful video and pictures of the whole process from her a few day after the wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2019