10 Day Celebrity Transformation/ Private Chef Reviews

Aurora, CO
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Ashley Married on 10/19/2015
    Kim has been so helpful while I get into shape for my wedding. Like most brides, I only have a few pounds to lose, but I always find those to be the trickiest. Kim introduced me to The 10 Day Cleanse from Purium, and I was immediately interested after seeing her personal results, and the results of others.

My biggest problem is snacking and craving junk food. Kim has assured me that with the cleanse, I can purge my body's cravings, and get on a healthier track - thus losing those last few pounds. She even convinced my picky fiancé to try it as well!

I haven't started the actual cleanse just yet as I am waiting until it's closer to my dress fitting. I then plan to go on another right before the wedding. If possible, I will update my review once I finish my first cleanse; however, I am confident I will be pleased with my results.

Kim has been with me every step of the way, answering all my questions and providing encouragement; you can tell she's so happy to be doing something she loves. I highly recommend her; especially if you're interested in keeping your results long after your big day.
  • User2073476 Event on: 05/30/2015
    Kim really knows all about Purium and she was very helpful with all my questions and feelings.
    Scott Event on: 02/24/2015
    KIm Cano is an amazing nutrition coach and helps her clients with weight loss. She cares about her clients success and knows what it takes to achieve results, since she is also a Purium client as well. If she can do it, so can you. To be honest I am ready to take the challenge with my wife as well.
  • User2063118 2+ years ago
    Kim was amazing to work with. Her knowledge is second to none and we felt very confident in our decision to use her for our weight loss program. Knowing I was putting quality organic products into my body is a great feeling. I feel great and look better now than I have in years!! I recommend Kim to anyone who wants to feel better.

Arsena Event on: 02/05/2015
    Kim was great on getting back to me very quickly on the information I needed on purchasing my 10-day Celebrity Transformation. I was able to lose 11lbs in 10days to get me ready for my big event. I also loved that there was a 60 day money back guarantee so I didn't have to worry it. The best part is that I got a $50 gift card towards my purchase for contacting her about it.
    Darryl Event on: 01/06/2015
    Kim was excellent in helping me understand the cleanse and how i could manage for success. The first couple of days I basically was starving myself due to feeling i was limited in the items i could eat. Kim listed specific foods I could eat, portion size, and the times to eat that were in line with the cleanse. I literally was at the grocery store while on the phone with her as she guided me on what to purchase.

I lost 16 pounds on the cleanse and more importantly i have kept the weight off due to changing my eating habits. I am by no means the most healthy eater now, however my portions are now smaller and i am more conscious of increasing my water intake. In addition, my diet has now expanded to fruits and vegetables that were introduced to me on the cleanse. Kim was an excellent coach and very supportive in my efforts
    Jackie Event on: 06/08/2014
    By using the L.O.V.E. I have been able to keep my acid reflux pretty much under control and no longer take any medication for it.
    Vickie Event on: 04/21/2014
    Kim was very helpful and supportive during my cleanse. She always made herself available to assist with any questions I had. Her support is greatly appreciated!
    Becky Event on: 03/10/2014
    Kim is well versed in nutrition and natural remedies. She is enthusiastic about helping people accomplish their goals.

I wanted to do a cleanse to detoxify my body. I accomplished that, along with loosing 10 pounds in the process (Not too bad :)).