1:16 Media Reviews

3 | Black Mountain, NC

3 Reviews for 1:16 Media

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2018

Do yourself a favor and hire 1:16 Media

Micheal was AMAZING! He was very prompt to respond, answer my millions of questions, and he was so flexible when it came to organizing everything so that he could capture our special day exactly how we imagined. He went to multiple locations to get many different shots and I am SO happy we booked with him. Lastly, his turn around time for us to receive our wedding video was impressive along with the beautiful customized box and thumb drive our video was on. I would hire him again without question!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2018

Michael was so creative and fun to be around! I usually feel uncomfortable being the center of attention and taking so many pictures, but he and our photographers offered so many suggestions to make sure our pictures and video turned out great. And the final product made me cry! It's true that your wedding day is a blur, but watching the video footage helped us relive and remember every special moment. I definitely recommend 1:16 media!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Katie Carlson · Married on 06/10/2017

Engagement photo shoot

Michael was a great photographer. He really looks some amazing engagement photos. He was professional and fun to work with.

Sent on 11/08/2018