03K DJ Limitless Entertainment Reviews

15 | Garfield, NJ

15 Reviews for 03K DJ Limitless Entertainment

• Toni-Ann

Toni-Ann · Married on 08/16/2014

Both my sister and I used Opera 3000 for our band at our weddings. She got married over 9 years ago, and I on August 16, 2014. They were so kind and friendly 10 years ago, as they are now. I am so happy I chose them because they made our wedding even more enjoyable. Everyone was on the dance floor dancing the whole night. We added lighting and the DJ for more entertainment. I am glad we went with them. I would recommend them to anyone. They are simply the best!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/30/2013

Opera3000 did an AMAZING job at our wedding!! They absolutely rocked the place!!! We had over 320 guests in attendance and they did a great job of getting everyone off their feet all night. From 50s & 60s to more recent dance music they play it all! They also did an amazing job adding in just the right about of italian music for us as well!! Overall, simply amazing. Mimmo was very responsive and flexible and really made the evening special for us incorporating all our requests and desires. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Taylor · Married on 12/04/2011

We initially chose Opera3000 because my husband’s family is from Italy, and Opera3000 specializes in Italian songs. After working with Mimmo, though, I can say with confidence that there are so many reasons to choose this band for your wedding. From the first meeting, Mimmo was professional, prompt, and efficient. He has dedicated his life to music, and it shows. The band is talented, fun, and energetic, and they work very well together. It is clear that the band members are like family to one another, and the energy from their relationship with each another filters onto the dance floor. Over two months after the wedding, our guests are still raving about the band, and many have said that they had never been to a wedding where so many people danced for so much of the wedding.

Mimmo’s experience gives you the confidence that Opera3000 will play the kind of music you want to hear on your wedding day without your having to do the work of making up a playlist. When we met with him, we told him what kind of music we liked, and he did the rest. We gave him recordings of the songs being used for our first dance, as well as for the father/daughter dance and mother/son dance. They learned the songs and sang them live that night, which was wonderful.

I would highly recommend Opera3000. They are talented and kind, and they understand that they are a part of the most important day of your life.

Sent on 02/22/2012

MaryEllen · Married on 10/09/2011

Mimmo and the rest of the band were absolutely incredible. My sister had used them for her wedding close to 8 years ago and when my husband and I went to hear them play we got the chills and immediately knew we needed to book them.
    We placed so much trust in the band just sending Mimmo emails of songs we wanted played and a very unique first dance song which they completely nailed! The music was such a perfect mix of slow, oldies and new songs. Everyone was on the dance floor all night and didn't stop until the very last song. I have never been to a wedding with a better band than this. Trust in Opera 3000, they will do the best job ever!

Sent on 03/15/2012

Nesa · Married on 07/16/2011

The band simply put is incredible! The band is a class act, from Mimmo and Maureen on the vocals singing “From this Moment On” to Rick on the vocals jamming with the Black Eyed Peas to the amazing talent of Gaetano singing a little Louis Armstrong will leave your guests doing double takes!

They are the perfect band if your looking for a mix of Italian and American music…these guys can play it all! They will have your guests cheering for more. At the conclusion of our wedding our guests were chanting “One more song! One more song!”

Thanks Opera 3000 you guys are the best!

Nesa & Patrick

Sent on 09/12/2011

Tina · Married on 06/19/2011

We recently just got married in June and had Opera 3000 play at our wedding. They were AMAZING and,wow, did they deliver! They did a wonderful job playing Italian and American music...everyone was happy!! Our dance floor was packed all night!
    Mimmo listened and played exactly what Michael and I wanted. They did a marvelous job singing our 1st dance song Nothing Else Matters by Metallic. It was beautiful and had moved many of our guests including my husband and me!
    They are such a talented group of musicians and def. crowd pleasers! All our guests couldn't stop raving how awesome the were!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Teresa · Married on 10/02/2010

Opera 3000 made my wedding! They were amazing! Their quality of sound was great! They also did a photo slide show which was so nice along with other effects!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Angelina · Married on 07/24/2010

I attended a wedding of a good friend of mine at the VIP in New Rochelle this past Saturday. I saw this band and they were amazing!!! I usually don't like bands because I prefer dancing to DJ's. But this band actually did a great job with all of the modern dance songs that they played. I was shocked, I had to do a double take because I thought that it was a cd playing. The dance floor was packed and everyone had a great time. I would definitely consider this band when planning my wedding in the future

Sent on 07/26/2010

Annie · Married on 05/02/2010

OPERA 3000 was the best. My family and friends were dancing all night long and we just had so much fun. I am so happy that I chose them as my band. They played to the very end and their digital effects and large screen made watching my pre wedding video so much better.

Mimmo was a pleasure to work with...

Sent on 08/14/2011

silvia · Married on 11/14/2009

Opera 3000 A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++: Iam Italian and husband is Croatian we wanted a wedding band that played both types of music. Well that isn’t an easy task bc either a band sings Italian and English or a Croatian band sings Croatian and Italian with a thick Croatian accent, which we didn’t want. I went on this site as a fluke trying to find a band that would fit this and this is how I discovered Opera 3000. The one thing that I found so hard with these bands is to find a website or even a phone number. When I typed Opera 3000 in Google it comes up right away a website of the band with the bio’s of the members. That is when I realized that this band had one a Croatian member and one Italian member the rest is a mix of ethnicities. Mimmo runs the band and he is also the Italian singer and guests always tell us that we had the BEST BAND EVER. They have a live showcase once a mth or week and my sister and I went we were blown away! I took my husband the following week and we booked them! We wanted to make sure that our guests would get a mix of Italian Croatian and of course English music and they did. I wish and hope I attend another wedding that they perform at! They were worth every penny

Sent on 02/03/2010
  • Stefanit

Stefanie · Married on 11/06/2009

all i have to say about them is AWESOME!!

Sent on 11/24/2009

Carla · Married on 07/09/2006

Opera 3000 made my wedding!!!! All of my guest still talk about how much fun they had!! Thanks guys!!

Sent on 10/03/2008

Dina · Married on 03/21/2004

They played all night and were absolutely wonderful. No one left the dance floor. They were worth every penny spent.

Sent on 11/05/2008

Opera 3000 did a great job for my fall wedding at the Highlawn. I gave them a list of requests and they were sure to play each one! They also did a great job playing my formal dance songs, which were uncommon requests. It was so nice how they do a picture slideshow for your formal dances. The guests were raving about the band and didn't want them to leave at the end of the night. They were nice enough to play an encore for us at the end! They did a great job!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2015

alyse · Married on 02/14/2010

3.6
      3.5

Everyone i know has used this band including my brother. they were amazing! every wedding i heard them at sounded different as they played to the bride and groom's taste. i didn't even look for another band becuase i was so impressed at the many other weddings i had heard them at. unfortunately, they must have had a bad night at my wedding because it certainly was not up to the standard i had heard on many other occassions. many of them were texting during the wedding. they didn't do a good job at keeping people on the dance floor and it was often sparse. they put on a lazer show that i specifically asked them not to do....overall i was very disappointed at thier performance at my wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2010