Peoria, AZ 85385 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for Z's Fine Jewelry

• Kelsey

Kelsey King · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Excellent Customer Service and Custom Designs

I've gone to Z's Fine Jewelry for cleaning and polishing of my engagement ring. Once I found out that they custom design jewelry, I sat down with Joe who used computer software to create my wedding band exactly to my specifications. Joe and his wife Brooke are always friendly and genuinely interested in their customers. I'm looking forward to seeing the end result!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/02/2016

We bought my engagement ring and wedding band from Z's. My husband and I looked around to many of the typical places and I was never impressed. The first time we went into Z's the shop was closing for the day but we were shown a few rings. I particularly liked one so we were told they would set it aside for us. We spaced coming back until a week later and figured the ring was no longer set aside for us. To our pleasant surprise it was set aside for us in the back. The entire process was seamless and it was great to know that we were supporting a local business. I've taken my ring in for cleaning a few times. Each time I walk in the store I am greeted and am treated as if I've been a customer for years. There is no better feeling than feeling appreciated from the store owners. We absolutely love the rings and are continuously impressed by the level of customer service that we have received from Z's. We recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Tiffany · Married on 09/25/2010

Bill and his entire staff made me fell at home whenever I went into the store. Both Jon and I had Bill do custom work for our rings and they turned out beautiful. The quality and cost is nothing to rival with.

Sent on 11/06/2010