Zoë Elizabeth Make Up Artist

Cancun, MX View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Luxury Make Up Artist offering on location services throughout the Riviera Maya, Playa Del Carmen, Tulum and Cancun.

Born and raised in Cambridge, England and now based out of Playa Del Carmen Mexico. Always surrounded by the creative arts, Zoë graduated London College of Fashion before crossing the pond.

Formally trained in Beauty Make Up in New York City at Chic Studios and Make Up Designory (MUD NYC). Zoë now works full time in throughout Mexico for weddings, events, editorial and private clients.

Continuously updating her skills, Zoë often visits visits the US for trade shows, and classes, most recently attending 'The Masterclass"by Mario Dedovanovic in New York, and the Make Up Forever Academy.

Working with a large range of professional products, including Anastasia Beverly Hills, Make Up Forever, Make Up Designory, Shiseido, Charlotte Tilbury, Graftobian and Temptu airbrush make up in order to create impeccable results.

We work together to help you find your Bridal look. Considering all factors from your favorite styles, what will work best with your location, dress, skin and hair type, look great in photos and most importantly how you look and feel at your most beautiful.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$175

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Ava
    Ava A. Married on 01/09/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I felt so confident and beautiful for my wedding events!

Zoe and her team are professional, friendly, and very talented. I wanted celebrity, red-carpet level of glam, rather than a classic bridal look, and they truly delivered! I worked with them for my engagement photos, wedding welcome event, and wedding day.

More importantly, they made my friends and family look amazing and feel beautiful from the inside out. They are a DREAM to work with.

I never had to worry or stress about glam. This team is professional and organized. I felt safe and in good hands, and let them work their magic. Everyone at our wedding events looked like they just stepped off the red carpet. I hope to work with them again in the future for other events.

Thank you Zoe!!
  • Emily
    Emily E. Married on 01/06/2023

Loved the team!

The team at Zoe Elizabeth were so great! From the responsiveness to e-mails and helping me come up with a wedding day look, I could not have been happier! When I made a last minute decision to change my hairstyle the morning of the wedding, Kahori 100% delivered! I was also so happy with how Leydi created a natural glowy look for my makeup and my bridesmaids were all so happy with their looks as well. Would definitely recommend booking with Zoe Elizabeth!

Zoë Elizabeth Make Up Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Emily, this wonderful to read, it was so nice to be part of your special day 🤍☺️.

Best regards !!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole F. Married on 12/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Wedding Hair and Makeup!

There are no words!!! Do not wait or hesitate to book Zoe and her team. They are without a doubt one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day!!

I was extremely nervous about hiring a hair and makeup vendor in Mexico without being able to have a trial prior to my wedding day. Zoe and her team (Kahoriflores for hair styling for our bridal group) made the entire morning a dream. Zoe has such a wonderful, confident and calming presence. She really takes the time to ask questions about what you want (and do not want) for your wedding makeup and goes above and beyond to make it happen. She genuinely wants you to love your makeup and is willing to make changes if you are unhappy with anything! She also finished ahead of schedule and offered retouches for everyone before leaving. She is just incredible!!! Kahoriflores also did an amazing job with all of our hair! She took so much time with me, making sure my hair was picture perfect. All of the hair styles my bridal party asked for (showing inspo photos), were exactly as pictured when she was done! She also offered final retouches before leaving.

This was the first time in my life that I felt completely confident and beautiful and I am so thankful for Zoe and Kahoriflores for that! I had so many guests comment how beautiful my hair and makeup looked. My husband also commented how beautiful I looked and how happy he was that I still looked like myself! Zoe and her team definitely nailed the natural bridal glam look for me. I was also blown away with all of my bridesmaids hair and makeup and my mom and my mother-in-law’s hair. Everyone looked and felt beautiful. All of our hair and makeup held up really well in the heat!

I am forever grateful to Zoe and her team. They are the best in the business in my opinion!! From start to finish, the whole process was stress-free, professional and seamless! Just book them! You will not regret it. Thank you Zoe and Team!!

Zoë Elizabeth Make Up Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Nicole, this wonderful to read, it was so nice to be part of your special day 🤍☺️.

Best regards !!!

71 photos · 01/07/2022
Monica & Vito
70 photos · 06/22/2019

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Alex Corbanezi Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Zoe is the best make up artist in the area! She is very profesional and detailed in what she does the best :Make you look absolutely stunning!!!

Susanna Antichi Photography Susanna Antichi Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazingly talented make-up artist! I've worked with for many weddings and in every event she makes elegant and beautiful Brides!

Sea & Love Wedding Films
4.9 out of 5 rating , 92 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Riviera Maya Mexico Cancun, MX, 77710
52-9841440176
Location of (Zoë Elizabeth Make Up Artist)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding