ZN Media

Flanders, NJ View map Visit website
$2,350 Most Popular Price

$2,350 Most Popular Price

ZN Media is a business based out of Flanders, New Jersey that offers wedding photography services. Zain Bhatti owns and operates this business as the lead photographer. He enjoys traveling in the United States and abroad as well as practicing speaking languages with people. Zain strives to make capturing wedding celebrations an easy, efficient, and enjoyable prospect for all involved.

Wedding photography service with ZN Media includes an engagement session, additional hours of wedding day coverage, and high-resolution images provided as digital files, albums, prints, canvases, and thank-you cards. Depending on a couple's choices, Zain will also provide multiple location coverage, videography, a slideshow, and the services of a second photographer. Zain is also willing to travel to capture destination weddings, fluently speaking English, Spanish, Urdu, and Hindi.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,350

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Deals

ZN Media 1
Exclusive

Team

Zain Bhatti
Zain Bhatti
Photographer

I’ve had a thing for capturing weddings since I was a child. When I pick up my camera, all of my stresses go away, and I feel at peace. I love how a thousand memories come back with a particular image, and emotions can be felt again. I aim to provide warm, nostalgic, luxury imagery that evokes all the day's feelings with a single image. I enjoy showcasing the world as I see it through my lens, and I appreciate the ability to share that with you even more. I've been a photographer for almost a decade now, learning more and adoring every step of the process!

Flanders Drakestown Rd. Flanders, NJ, 07836