3418 Shoreline Drive, Navarre, MN 55392 Map · Phone number

About Zinnia Design Florals

ZINNIA is a modern floral design company specializing in making your wedding, corporate functions and special events as unique and memorable as you are!

Zinnia provides all types of design's. Just let us know what your event is and we will take the stress away so you can enjoy your flowers and events as they were meant to be.....

Please email or call us with your questions or to schedule your consultation. A representative will be back to you shortly.

C O N T A C T

Zinnia Design Florals 1
Zinnia Design Florals 2
Zinnia Design Florals 3

Sara · Married on 10/14/2017

Zinnia Design and Karolee are wonderful!!! We used them for our Wedding at Gale Woods Farm in October. She did all of our bridal bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, table centerpieces and some decorations at the reception venue. All I can say is WOW!! She really knows what she is doing! I feel like her prices are so reasonable for the work that she does and the eye that she has! She helped us select the perfect flowers for our bouquets by using our wedding colors and also what would be in season and cheaper that time of year! Everything she did was simply stunning!!! She truly cared about my wife and I! Not just as clients but as friends it felt like! I highly recommend Zinnia floral! We could not have been happier!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Zinnia Design Florals 4
    Zinnia Design Florals 5
    Zinnia Design Florals 6

Krisanthy · Married on 02/20/2016

Karolee is amazing - I LOVED working with her! As a professional event planner, I was looking for someone who could offer a true aesthetic event vision - not "just a florist." I met with tons of florists in Minneapolis and nobody quite "got it" until I met Karolee - she nailed my vision and brought so much more to the day than I could have even imagined.

She was also super flexible with budget. Once I felt comfortable that she really understood my vision, I let her run the show within my budget parameters - and I'm so, so glad I gave her that creative flexibility. She's an artist - let her take the reigns!

I'd recommend her over and over, and already have - my best friend used her a couple months after my wedding, and another friend of mine is currently working with her.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Karolee was incredible to work with. She understood our vision and delivered!!! We were blown away by the creativity, quality and quantity! She was so fun to work with and made this whole process nothing but a joy! Can't say enough wonderful things about how stunning her work is, will be recommending her to everyone!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Zinnia Design Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• 3418 Shoreline Drive Navarre, 55392 See on map