Staten Island, NY 10304 Map · Phone number

About Zetography

Hi, I'm Ze, a wedding photographer based in New York City. I absolutely love photography ever since I was a kid. I want to share my creativity and enthusiasm with you. My job is to leave an impression of your big day, and capture these memorable moments into pictures. Your wedding is much more than just a photo shoot. I will discretely compose a genuine record of your day for you to keep forever.

z752108
z755620

13 Reviews for Zetography

Michael Solli · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Photography Team

Ze is so so good. He is energetic, funny, and keeps the atmosphere super light and fun on an otherwise possibly stressful day. He’s so well organized, remembers all of your bridal party’s names, family members, etc. His team is great, funny and professional at the same time. And he even was able to airdrop some photos from early in the day to us during the reception! How many photographers are able to provide that? Choose Ze and Zetography for your wedding and you will definitely not regret it.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/20/2017

Zelin is amazing! I absolutely LOVED our engagement photos. My fiance was hesitant at first about taking engagement photos, but Zelin made us feel so comfortable :) I would highly recommend him for your special occasion.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Cici · Married on 04/20/2016

Thank you Zelin for such amazing engagement pictures!! He was very friendly, professional, and such a pleasure to work with. I already had an idea of some shots that I wanted to take and he really listened and was able to replicate what I wanted. He also showed us a few of the pictures after he took them to make sure we were satisfied with them, which is great! I've dealt with a photographer in the past who just kept taking pictures and didn't really check with us on how we felt about the pictures. Zelin was very patient and made sure we were happy with the poses and shots, which made me feel really at ease. He really valued our opinions and made sure that we were satisfied. The shots came out more candid, which is exactly what I was hoping for. He is very creative and has such an eye for breathtaking shots. Would definitely call him again for future events. Recommended!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Award

Zetography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Staten Island, 10304 See on map