6290 sw arctic drive, Beaverton, OR 97005 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Zest Floral and Event Design

Zest is a full-service floral and event design studio specializing in weddings. We work with brides to create gorgeous custom floral and décor. In addition to the flowers, we also help with overall event styling (linen rental, draping, custom installations, layout, etc.).

Follow Zest Floral and Event Design on

Zestweb0415
PamelaTable

49 Reviews for Zest Floral and Event Design

Martha · Married on 09/30/2016

Hailey and Caitlin are simply the best. We were so pleased with our experience....every bit of it....with these two in planning the floral's for our daughter's wedding at the Oregon Golf Club. Very professional, patient, listened to our daughter's vision and respected it, offered advice and were very flexible with regard to changes. Don't hesitate to book them for your next event!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Zest Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you SO much for the sweet review, Martha! We just had a blast working with you and Hannah on her special day. Thank you for entrusting us to design the flowers. We were SO honored to be a part of the celebration. Let's make sure our paths cross again soon! XO - Hailey and Caitlin

ashley · Married on 07/01/2016

I love Zest Floral! Especially Caitlin who I got to work with. She was amazing at bringing my vision to life! Not only that the flowers were so gorgeous! Caitlin responded to quickly to every email....and there were lots of emails! She even helped me decide on napkin colors and chargers...which I am pretty sure isn't in her job description but being a crazy bride she helped me with every tiny step! She was so sweet and fun to work with, even my other vendors loved working with zest!
    I am still getting compliments on my flowers! There were so many pretty details zest was able to help me with.
    And sometimes flowers can take a big chunk of the wedding budget, but Caitlin was sure to work with my price point while still accomplishing the picture I had in my head.
    Can't recommend this company enough!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Zest Floral and Event Design's reply:

Ashley, this literally just made me teary eyed. Thank you so SO much for the sweet review! We were beyond honored to be a part of your vibrant and completely GORGEOUS wedding day! You have the most amazing taste :]
    It was such a blast to work together on all the details and then see the whole day come together. Cannot WAIT to see photos!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/02/2015

We are incredibly happy we went with Zest for our wedding flowers! We worked with Caitlin and she was amazing every step of the process. When we went into our initial meeting, we had a general idea of the look we wanted but not much else. Caitlin asked a bunch of questions we hadn't even thought of, brought out examples for us to view, and took notes on every detail we talked about. She turned our general idea into the most beautiful contract proposal I have ever seen with photo examples and all the little details. My husband and I greatly appreciated that Caitlin worked with our budget, and gave us ideas where we could scale back to make the proposal work with our budget. I was in awe of our floral arrangements the day of our wedding. Every design was just breathtaking and beyond what I had imagined! I would highly recommend Zest to other couples. They are easy to work with and provide extremely gorgeous floral arrangements!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Zest Floral and Event Design's reply:

Wow! Elizabeth, you are the sweetest. I absolutely LOVED working with you and Russell!! Your wedding was so gorgeous and bursting with love. Thanks so much for entrusting us with your flowers. So honored to have been a part of such an amazing day!

Zest Floral and Event Design FAQ

• What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Real Weddings

• Opal 28
    Opal 28 Banquet Halls

The ladies at Zest consistently create vibrant floral and decor that leaves our event space with a burst of color and memorable detail. They have always been quick to reply to inquires and punctual with delivery. We always look forward to seeing their latest arrangements.

• Champagne Wedding Coordination
    Champagne Wedding Coordination Wedding Planners

We have had the pleasure of working with the team at Zest Floral Design on numerous accounts over the last few years! They are personable, creative and reliable! We highly recommend Zest Floral Design!

• Chad Dowling Productions
    Chad Dowling Productions Wedding DJs

I love working with Hailey and her team from Zest Floral. They are professional, thorough and most importantly, incredibly creative and talented. It is always a pleasure working with them and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for exquisite flowers for their wedding or special event.

• 6290 sw arctic drive Beaverton, 97005 See on map