Van Nuys, CA 91405 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Zenia Photography

Laurice · Married on 09/10/2011

Thanks to PW, I came across Zenia as I searched for a wedding photographer when I got engaged two years ago. She had the style I loved and at a great price! She was the first vendor I booked!

Our engagement session took place at Disneyland and our wedding day was a full day's event. Zenia was a trooper and survived through both days with such grace.

Zenia was very responsive and clear as we kept in touch leading up to the photoshoots. She's super laid back and made it easy to smile and pose in front of a professional camera. She's very personable with her clients and it shows through all the happiness and love shining through each photo.

Zenia is a rockin' dream!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Anne · Married on 02/26/2011

Zenia is absolutely amazing. We can say without hesitation that she was the perfect choice for us. We can’t wait to see the moments captured as she worked her magic on our wedding day.

Zenia also took our engagement photo pictures. Originally, my fiancé wasn’t thrilled about the idea because we’ve had bad experiences with other photographers… but Zenia made us feel comfortable, confident, and downright special! The pictures were amazing… and she really captured how we felt about each other. I used her pictures for everything… our wedding website, the programs, the registration table….etc.

The extra little things (and BIG things) she did to go that extra million miles beyond what could be expected didn’t go unnoticed. She was there with us from the beginning of the day… right to the end. The dinner service was running a little late, and she was supposed to leave… but she stayed longer to get pictures of the cake-cutting. She definitely played a huge role in making our day special.

Sent on 03/02/2011

K · Married on 08/21/2010

This review is incredibly long overdue, but I feel obligated to write a review for Zenia, because she did such a great job for us on our wedding day. Zenia shot our wedding day in August of 2010. She was one of the first vendors I booked, mostly because I loved her portfolio immediately, and was astounded by her affordable pricing (given that this is SoCal!). Our pictures turned out so well, and I couldn't be happier with them, but in some ways I wish I could have hired Zenia NOW because I have followed her work since our wedding and I have to say, it is even more incredible now than when she shot our wedding. She clearly has a desire to constantly work at her craft! Her pricing has gone up since we booked her, but I think it is completely justified and it is STILL quite affordable comparatively speaking and especially for the quality of her work! I love to visit her blog every so often and see what's new. She has a way of capturing the best "little moments" and I know from personal experience that on the day of our wedding she was able to do this seamlessly, without manufacturing the moments or even drawing attention to the fact that the camera was around. She was always highly professional in my experiences with her and I would recommend her highly!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Award

• Jeseca Creations
    Jeseca Creations Wedding Cakes

Professional, with an eye that captures the beauty of precious moments.

• Van Nuys, 91405 See on map