Zena~ish Styles and Designs

New Smyrna Beach, FL View map
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Located in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, Zena~ish Styles and Designs is an event planner that pays close attention to details, adding a special touch of style. Planner Zena dedicates her time to finding the perfect vendors to fit her clients personality and vision. Zena makes herself available throughout the entire planning process, ensuring all your needs are met. With the goal of becoming your friend, Zena~ish Styles and Designs assists in creating a moment that you will cherish forever.

Zena-ish Styles and Designs offers planning services and event design for special events, including ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Since she is familiar with coastal communities, Zena offers vendor referrals and venue selections for couples. The planner also specializes in event design and assists in designing your event based on color scheme and theme. Each wedding package is unique and customized to fit your budget. Full-service planning includes a free consultation, research of vendors, coordination of rehearsal, wedding timeline development, directing on the wedding day, decorating, and breakdown of decor at the event. Planning services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination
  • Month-of coordination
  • Partial planning

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Gissella Married on 07/24/2021

best of the best!

I found Zena here on wedding wire. We were so lost and overwhelmed planning this ourselves. She picked up where we left off and got to work. My husband and I were so amazed by every detail! She did a marvelous job. It was exactly how we envisioned our wedding. Everything was perfect! Even all the vendors she researched and found for us were perfect. They all did a great job. And she put it together so seamlessly. She tackled every mess and had a fix for everything. Her ideas were so great and spot on when I would draw a blank. She pulled this off in 3 months!! She’s definitely a talented one. It was a pleasure working with her.
    Mary C. Married on 12/08/2018

Incredible attention to detail

Zena and her team went above and beyond to ensure our planning experience was smooth and stress free! Her commitment to making our day exquisite gave me so much freedom to just enjoy the day! Zena puts her heart into each wedding she plans! It’s almost as if she is creating a work of art! I highly recommend Zena and her styling team for your upcoming event!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 12/01/2018

Our Compass

Words cannot do justice how incredible Zena was during the journey towards our wedding. From the moment we met Zena, she instantly brought us out of a state of overwhelming panic and confusion. To say that she's an amazing Wedding Planner may just be the biggest understatement of all time.
    So many of of friends and family came up to me after the wedding telling us how beautiful the venue and the decor was and honestly the vision came together only because I had Zena. Most brides look back and say that their wedding day was one of the most stressful days of their lives, running around, ensuring things are moving according to plan. For me, my wedding day was one of the most fun days of my life. It was completely stress-free and not once did I ever cared about the schedule or even glanced at it. That's really the doing of hiring an awesome wedding planner. Zena moved seamlessly and effortlessly behind the scenes making our Wedding day one to remember. Without Zena we would have been lost. She was for sure our number one. Hiring her was the best decision we made during this process.

Zena~ish Styles and Designs's reply:

Brian and Lauren,
    There are not enough words to express my gratitude for your kind, sweet words. The journey with you both was so much fun. I will carry, in my heart, many memorable moments that we shared along the way. And what is even better is calling you friends. My "Compass" bracelet will be worn with much love. Thank you.

310 Trudgeon Dr New Smyrna Beach, FL, 32168
321-303-7112
Location of (Zena~ish Styles and Designs)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding