Burlingame, CA, Burlingame, CA 94011 Map · Phone number

About Zella Events

Zella Events provides customized wedding and special event services that are tailored to fit your every need. We are committed to be there for you every step of they way when planning your dream event. From conception to completion, our planning approach is guaranteed to allow you to enjoy, relax and truly experience bliss. Dream, Want, Have!

Planning your wedding or a special event starts with a complimentary in-person consultation, giving us the opportunity to get to know each other. We’ll explore your vision as we compare our ideas and thoughts, turning your dream into a reality. We will assess your needs using our invaluable knowledge and create a custom service package that will best compliment your budget and lifestyle. On the day of your big event, there will always be a minimum of two people from our team working to ensure that your event goes on without a hitch.

For your complimentary event consultation, contact us today at info@zellaevents.com. Visit us at www.zellaevents.com

ZELogo
dhp 760 2
dhp 108

13 Reviews for Zella Events

Laura Pena · Married on 10/13/2018

Carla allowed us to relax and enjoy our day while she made sure everything ran smoothly.

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Zella Events for all of your wedding planning needs!

We decided somewhat last minute to hire a Day of Coordinator for our wedding in October of 2018 and it was thee best decision we made during our wedding planning process. Carla was extremely professional, responsive, and proactive. She met with us several times leading up to our wedding to figure out details, make a detailed day of timeline, and asked questions that ensured our special day would run as smoothly as possible.

Carla read through contracts with all of our vendors, did a site visit, and made sure she was knowledgeable about all of our needs prior to wedding day. On the day of the wedding, she coordinated florals, cake, decorations, and photography. I (the bride) did not have to do a single thing and was able to sit back, relax, and enjoy the day.

Without Carla, our wedding may not have been as perfect as it was. If I could give one piece of advice to those planning a wedding, it would be to hire her.

Michele · Married on 03/14/2015

Zella events were amazingly organized, professional and soooo helpful! I hired zella events 1.5 months prior to my wedding. I was in desperate need of same day wedding coordinator. They exceeded our expectations. They helped guide my husband and I by providing us with spread sheets, reminders, and timelines. During our wedding, I did not have to think or worry about our time line becuse Carla and her team were right there to ensure everything went smoothly and that is exactly how my wedding turned out. We received so many compliments from our guests about how organized and elegant our wedding turned out. We are so pleased and thankful for the services we received from Zella events!

Cesar · Married on 11/25/2013

So this is the 2nd event Zella Events helped put together. My sister was finally getting married Carla & Rizzo was able to patiently coordinate meetings, talk to vendors and even was able to fit in a last minute "Banda" aka live band one week prior to the wedding.
    My parents are traditional Mexican parents who were accustomed to putting events together with family.
    Karla was able to define a time table, set deadlines, make suggestions and make sure everything went according to plan. We had plenty of mishaps with changes grooms, bridesmaids, and a difficult to reach priest but it all seemed seamless from the view of the guests. Many gave compliments on how the transition from reception to photos, to dinner and such.
    The wedding guests had a great time and commented on the little nuances such as the cigars, photo booth, venue and photos placed on each table. I would definitely use Zella Events for our next event.

Award

Zella Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• All About the Music Professional DJ Service
    All About the Music Professional DJ Service Wedding DJs

I worked with Carla from Zella Events last summer at the amazing Northstar Overlook Pavilion and was very happy with the experience. Carla and her crew were one step ahead of me all day, and that isn't easy as I like to be on top of things! There were hundreds of guests and a large bridal party and Carla and her crew had everything under control and on time. The decor was spectacular, the coordination impeccable. They even used walkie talkies to keep in touch before and after the ceremony as the B&G walked around Northstar for pictures. What I probably most liked about them, is they are just nice people that care about the whole event and everyone involved. They made sure many times that I had something to drink (as it was warm) and when dinner was served they brought me food and checked on me again. No matter how small the problem, be it from the family, guests or even a lowly DJ (lol) they were on it and it was solved. Thanks Zella Events!

• Extreme Vision Films
    Extreme Vision Films Wedding Videographers

I had the pleasure to work with Zella Events for the wedding of Monika & Dylan recently and they were extremely organized and kept me informed of any changed that happened before and on the wedding day. I highly recommend Zella Events for your events because they are professional, organized and will definitely work great with all your wedding vendors. Keep up the amazing work!

• Burlingame, CA 94011 See on map