Zeigler Florists

• Arnold's Flower Shop
  • Garden Of Life Flowers

10 Reviews for Zeigler Florists

Kelsey · Married on 07/11/2014

I didnt have much idea of what I wanted but as soon as I told Don the flowers I liked and that I wanted just a little touch of color he had great ideas and then executed even better.
    I had sunflowers and lavender (which he had to find specially and did!) and then he added a few touches here and there and everything was perfect.
    They will make any wedding beautiful no matter what the budget. His experience really shines through without looking outdated.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Erin · Married on 08/25/2012

Unlike some brides who become control freaks, I chose great vendors that I was able to put my faith in. Zeigler was no exception. They were very accommodating and were extremely flexible and willing to work with my budget. I gave them ideas of colors and types if flowers that I like, showing them some pictures of the type of look that I like and they put together beautiful arrangements. I also gave them some earrings that belonged to my great grandmother (my something old) and asked them to incorporate them. They found some way to attach them to a dowel that sat beautifully in the middle of my bouquet for a little sparkle. I was very happy with all of their work from bouquets to boutineers, centerpieces, and alter accents.

Sent on 12/15/2012

Margaret · Married on 09/10/2011

Flowers turned out GREAT!!!! I will go back for any event that needs flowers. Very Nice and easy to get along with.

Sent on 10/20/2011

• 31 Old Ithaca Rd. Horseheads, 14845 See on map
    Location of (Zeigler Florists)