289 Jonesboro Road Suite 225, McDonough, GA 30253 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

12 Reviews for ZDJ Photography

Seema · Married on 06/22/2014

ZDJ captures the loveliest wedding moments. They make you feel very comfortable and have a keen eye for setting/background/surroundings. They take excellent couple shots, individual shots as well as high res party shots that encapsulate the memories and moments as they should be.

I am impressed by their level of professionalism, creative talent, friendliness and responsiveness. Their pricing is incomparable for the level of quality service you will get.

A definite recommend to anyone who wants truly professional photographs.

Sent on 06/25/2014

This is was one the best service I have ever had.I was rerecommended from a friend. I called to set up a meeting and got a response withing 24 hours. Zipporah explained to me what the service would include and the price and everything was well within our budget. I scheduled to have her at the location on 2/22 @
    12. I was happy to see the photographer arrive extra early. It was my big day and wanted everything to go well. Zipporah told me that I would have my pictures in 6 weeks and received
    Them in about a month. The pictures were amazing. I will definitely use her service again for my next big event. She is very professional.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Zipporah was very sweet and professional. She shot our vow renewal and the photos were just breathtaking ! Both her and her husband were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Award

• Royal Events and Services, LLC
    Royal Events and Services, LLC Wedding Florists

Zipporah of ZDJ Photography is simply amazing! There are four qualities I look for in a photographer:1-Quality of photos 2-Professionalism 3-Creativity and lastly 4-Attitude. Zipporah possess all of these and that is why R.E.S (Royal Events & Services) is always eager to work with her and her team! The quality of her work is breath taking. Sometimes I feel like I am actually there! We've worked with her from weddings to coordinating photography marathons, and seeing our work thru her lens its just unbelievable. ZDJ photography is very professional. Always arrives well before an event which is perfect! ZDJ photography offers creativity, unique, fun photos. I always get excited to see what they have in store next! Lastly, Zipporah is absolutely a people person with a positive attitude no matter the situation. I absolutely look forward to continuously using her and working with her in the near future!

• 289 Jonesboro Road Suite 225 McDonough, 30253 See on map