Zales

• Bowen Jewelry Company
  • Danforth Diamond
  • Dransfield Jewelers

2 Reviews for Zales

My fiancé and I got our bridal bands at Zales. They literally gave us every discount possible. We are so thankful for their patience with us and their ability to find us the perfect rings!

Sent on 04/22/2014
  • Benjamin

Benjamin · Married on 06/25/2016

0.4
      0.5

WORST experience I've ever had with any company. A diamond store is supposed to help the customer feel valued.. especially when it comes to engagement rings and getting married. Sadly, the Lynchburg location of Zales made sure to ruin my experience rather quickly. I got engaged in October of 2015. My fiancé and I brought my ring in to be sized the same week. I wear a size 4.75. I can understand that since my finger is such a small size, that it is a tedious job to size an engagement ring down to that. I was willing to wait the 6-10 weeks for it to come back in, that way my setting was intact and it was still a high quality ring. My fiancé and I continually called once the 8 week mark hit, asking MJ and John if my ring had arrived yet. They could never give me a single update about when my ring would be in or the status of anything. Finally, after 10 weeks my ring came in.. HOWEVER, my ring came back in without ANY WORK done to it. Same condition as it was before, no sizing done. Nothing. I didn't get any apology from any of the staff members, they just acted like it was my fault and I shouldn't be worried about it. So then MJ tells me that he could send my $4,000 ring to their "external jeweler." I don't trust that at all since my ring is under a warranty and would be void if something happened to it at a jeweler unaffiliated with Zales. So, no thank you to that. So MJ gave me the option to have my ring custom ordered in my size... Okay that's fine. It was going to take another 6-10 weeks. After MJ "ordered" this ring, we waiting 10 more weeks, called John to see if it was in, and he couldn't find our ring anywhere in the system. It had NEVER BEEN ORDERED. So now we're in February, still waiting for a ring and have to wait ANOTHER 6-10 weeks for my ring to come in. I have never been offered any compensation, apology, NOTHING from the store management. I am so disappointed in the customer service of this company.

Sent on 05/17/2016