zales

• TwoBirch

3 Reviews for zales

• Butterfly

Lori · Married on 04/22/2016

My fiance got my engagement ring and wedding band set from Zales. I ordered his wedding band from there, as well. I was allowed to put it on layaway, and they were very flexible with the payments I made. The sales associates were always very helpful, patient, and professional. The rings are beautiful. Thank you to Zales of Bridgewater for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Bought the engagement and wedding band as a set.

I had a diamond that I asked them to put in.

Turned out gorgeous!

Also, the lifetime warranty has been well worth the money.

Couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 10/27/2015

3.0
      2.0
      0.0
      1.0

I wouldn't go back to Zales for my fiancés wedding band or the watch I purchased for his wedding gift. The band was very, very overpriced but my fiancé loved it so I didn't argue because I didn't want to upset him. When we ordered the band I was told we couldn't have it engraved but was later told that I was 'misinformed'. I received the automated phone call saying his band was ready to be picked up, I arrived to the store only to have two snotty sales associates bombard me with questions that I couldn't answer because the automated message was simple and gave meno information other than my order was ready. It then took them approximately 45 minutes to find his band. As I was waiting I found a watch that I decided I wanted to surprise my fiancé with on our wedding day, I ordered the watch and asked for it to be engraved. Two weeks later I received the automated message that the watch was ready for pick-up. I arrived to the same issue I had with the wedding band and then was told after 20 minutes of searching, that I shouldn't have received the phone call, that the jeweler who does the engraving 'doesn't engrave watches', however the manager did send the watch to another jeweler to be engraved. When I finally was able to pick up the finished watch I was told I had to pay for the engraving, which I paid for up front since the sales associate told me they wouldn't send anything out to be engraved without prepayment. It took the associate 15 minutes to pull up the receipt to see that I had paid for the engraving. Thankfully I have no reason to go back!

Sent on 01/07/2015