Zales

• Embassy Suites Hotel and Spa
  • The View Event Center by Simply Decor & Events

1 Reviews for Zales

Melanie · Married on 06/19/2008

We absolutly LOVE going to Zales to get jewelry! A year before we were engaged, my (now husband) had bought me a beautiful Christmas bracelet which has 1/2 a carrot of dimonds in it. Because we have a lifetime warrenty with Zales, (great service!) we have to take any jewelry at or over 1/2 a carrot of dimonds to be inspected every 6 months.
    In June of '07, (our annaversary is June 19) we were at the store on just such a visit when I spoted the most wonderful Bridal Set in the entire world. Yellow and white gold with marquese and oval dimonds, ON CLEARANCE!!!
    A carrot and a half later, I bought his ring, (tongsten, yellow gold and oval dimonds), and between the two of us we spent less than $2000 (Including taxes and warrenties) on what is equivlent to $5000+ worth of jewelry.
    Not only that, but the sales associate has known us for our entire relationship, and really made the purchase feel personal. (They also offer free cleaning service of ALL my jewelry, even if it's not theirs, every time I go in.)
    I could not think of a better store to shop from!

Sent on 07/09/2008