Smyrna, GA 30082 Map · Phone number

About Zaira Fuste

Hi!

My name is Zaira and I am the Owner and Designer at Zaira Fusté.

A wedding gown is the most important dress a woman will ever wear. Every Zaira Fusté gown is uniquely customized for each bride, accentuating their personality & style. I also make custom evening gowns, cocktail gowns and hand made accessories such as veils, sashes and headpieces.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions by visiting my website www.zairafuste.com

Looking forward to working with you,

Zaira

dsc0138 fixed
bodazairabonet318 web
jp4753

10 Reviews for Zaira Fuste

Zaira made an amazing dress for my daughter - just her style, and a perfect fit - and we were along for every step (including fabric shopping)! Zaira is has GREAT taste, and is delightful to work with. She really listens to her clients, and made sure to have the dress done early in time for the big event!

Coralys · Married on 12/18/2015

I wore a Zaira Fuste sash for a friend's wedding. I had a simple dress that needed accessories. I am so happy I found Zaira! The quality and detail of the piece was amazing! Her dedication to her work and clients made the experience even more delightful. She took the time to recommend pieces and designs that would make the dress pop but would also be my style.

I would recommend anyone that has a special occasion to contact her!

Heysha · Married on 12/17/2015

Thank you Zaira Fuste! Because of your carefully hand crafted accessories I was able to feel like a true princess on the most important day of my life!
    Zaira managed to deliver exactly what I wanted and was very flexible when it came to the modifications I wanted to make to all of my accessories. I specifically loved that she had the best advises when it came down to the design. Her level of expertise in the area is absolutely incredible. I could not imagine working with anyone else. All of my accessories, from the veil, my flower girl's dress, love-story photo shoot gown, all the way to my hair piece were absolutely perfect. I recommend Zaira Fuste and will be definitely contacting her again.

Award

Zaira Fuste FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months